aussie_

Trip report to Phnom Penh

Aussie_ - it’s damn kind of you to post such a comprehensive and well written report of your activities in Phnom Penh. I have visited before and look forward to my next visit. A rapidly expanding City with wonderful restaurants and bars and uncommonly friendly, interesting and attractive Khmer people.

Aussie_ - it’s damn kind of you to post such a comprehensive and well written report of your activities in Phnom Penh. I have visited before and look forward to my next visit. A rapidly expanding City with wonderful restaurants and bars and uncommonly friendly, interesting and attractive Khmer people.

yes I agree , great report and about of fresh air from our usual Bangkok / Pattaya grind

As far as the apps go there are many fake photos and you need to be careful to ask exactly what they will do and how much before making appointments. I only took one guy from grindr after seeing many photos and his assurance they were real. He would have been sent away if he was deceiving me but when he appeared he was very good looking and excellent sex, a very horny bottom.

Thanks for the update.   I had a quick pre-trip look on Grindr and think the selection is very impressive compared with the previous trip, possibly due to increased use of phones ?      Although, fake photos could be a factor.

What percentage did you think were money boys ?

Thanks for the update. I had a quick pre-trip look on Grindr and think the selection is very impressive compared with the previous trip, possibly due to increased use of phones ? Although, fake photos could be a factor.

What percentage did you think were money boys ?

I did not look at the apps much as like Pattaya many of the pics are beauty cammed and i rather see them in person. The guy i did approach on grindr had pics that looked realistic and he convinced me when chatting. The other guy i had a date and fun with was Chinese from Blued and no photo shopping or cost with him, just another tourist looking for fun.

I would say most in Phnom Penh were money boys or looking for some benefits. I have a guy in Pattaya who denies being a money boy but needed 3000 baht for his room recently

I would say most in Phnom Penh were money boys or looking for some benefits. I have a guy in Pattaya who denies being a money boy but needed 3000 baht for his room recently

Thanks.

Incidentally, when using the Grindr travel feature, the boys are all described as "near Phnom Penh", but an awful lot have Vietnamese text in their profiles.

After using fake GPS, it turns out all those are in Saigon.

Still some talent left in PP on Grindr, but Blued seems to be the better app.

I have a guy in Pattaya who denies being a money boy but needed 3000 baht for his room recently

Have to say I prefer the type who say "I am a money boy" up front nice and early. I try to avoid the confused ones who say "I am not a money boy" but have no other source of income and obviously still expect to be paid. Way too difficult.

Someone who has a good job and looks like a genuine non-money boy is of course different.

There is not much to do in Phnom Penh in the day time if you have been there before and already visited the tourist sights.

I visited during Bon On Touk which is an annual festival featuring one of the biggest (maybe 400 teams coming from as far away as Australia) dragon boat racing events in Asia. Happens in November (this years has just finished). Takes place right in the middle of town along Sisowath Quay. Phnom Penh rocks while it is on - the city is heaving with people.