Guest Lightcorn

CHUCKWOW

When visiting Vientiane, I once went to one of those regular massage places, with a mixture of male & female staff.  

I did my normal trick of walking slowly past, then turned around and picked my preferred male masseur from the table sat outside.

Anyhow, whilst taking my money, the one lady said 4 words to the other in the local language, of which 2 were "chuck wow".  

I still have fond memories of him there delivering a massage naked, with a radiant smile and the morning sunlight coming over the top of the cubicle.

while we are defining terms for the newbies... what is a "mook" on his penis?

I think it is meant to be spelt MUK and it is a pea size glass bead which is inserted beneath the skin of the pains to increase the pleasure of the partner when engaging in penetrative sex. This article explains more and includes a photo https://www.sjonhauser.nl/penile-inserts-a-piercing-tradition-in-southeast-asia.html

Seems less harmful than silicone enhancement but I still prefer a natural cock.

not only you.

Both mook and  silicone deforms the man best asset and I feel sorry for few boys who allow themselves to those ' improvements ' and now are looking for ways of getting rid of them

I wish z909 had posted his Vietienne story before! I was there three months ago and saw only massage places with female masseurs.  I know one gay mb in Pattaya from Vientienne; he told me that he had worked as a masseur there but that any sexual activity was forbidden.

I guess that z209 was either lucky....or has a lot more nerve than me.! 

I wish z909 had posted his Vietienne story before!

I had posted this before, although since this was in 2012, things may have changed since then. 

I think this was the place:    https://goo.gl/maps/CDmx91KWwkG2

When we were done, I got the wallet out to tip him.    I'd already worked out USD were not quite as welcome as they used to be, so decided to tip in Kip.  Having not been to a money changer for a while, all the Kip I had left came to just under $10, so that's what he got.  He was absolutely delighted with that.

When I came back to the place the following day, he was very rapidly out of the chair to greet me before anyone else got a look in.  Which was exactly what I wanted.