Terry4

Are you going bareback now.?

The point is and I do know where most of you are coming from, is now anti hiv medications such as Prep will be marketed to the mostly young gay community as " safe sex when their is still a risk so condoms will be on the way out.

Funny point when it does not even make sense! PREP is not an anti HIV medication. Antiretrovirals are medication for those with HIV. PREP is a means of reducing the risk of contracting HIV. But as explained above it is at most 92% effective. Money boys may be prepared to give in and indulge in bb because they need the extra cash. What many boys will fail to realise is that 8% plus risk. And should they become infected with HIV, many are ashamed to admit it and to get medication. 18 year old Thai boys who have just entered the sex business are often focussed merely on the cash.

Condoms have been around since biblical times. They are not going to disappear, even when the researchers have finally discovered a vaccine for HIV - if they ever do. Other diseases and viruses will appear. You are way too optimistic in trying to justify your lack of condom use.

I wonder if you have medical insurance - either in your home country or when you travel. If so, how would you feel about your policy if it only covered you 92% of the time. Worse, you have no idea when you might fall into that 8% no cover trap? Say you have a sudden stroke or require open heart surgery whilst travelling. How do you then react when your insurance company tells you, sorry you are in the 8% uncovered period? If you are not prepared to accept that kind of risk, I am amazed you accept the 8% or higher PREP risk.

But as explained above it is at most 92% effective. Money boys may be prepared to give in and indulge in bb because they need the extra cash. What many boys will fail to realise is that 8% plus risk. And should they become infected with HIV, many are ashamed to admit it and to get medication. 18 year old Thai boys who have just entered the sex business are often focussed merely on the cash.

Peter, it is even worse than 92%. In the posting above Curtis made a detailed N factorial probability extrapolation to show how multiple couplings will impact the drug's effectiveness. 

im sorry it saddens you but Prep is new and changing the World in the gay community especially for the young gay guys, I agree some of them will be irresponsible and msybe Prep should even be used with a condom BUT myself as a fully aged adult has the right with another adult to choose what we do it the bedroom.

I think you are suffering from a sort of inverted thinking. I'm not sad about prep. I'm sad that you are not helping to take care of the people you have sex with. Bob is correct, not all those over 30 make great decisions. But, the majority of us are concerned with your cavalier attitude toward the money boys.

Now, I'm backing out of this as I've come to the conclusion that you are here solely to be provocative. 

I'm sorry it saddens you but Prep is new and changing the World in the gay community especially for the young gay guys, I agree some of them will be irresponsible and maybe Prep should even be used with a condom BUT myself as a fully aged adult has the right with another adult to choose what we do it the bedroom.

The point is and I do know where most of you are coming from, is now anti hiv medications such as Prep will be marketed to the mostly young gay community as " safe sex when their is still a risk so condoms will be on the way out.

I even seen Prep being advertised at a young gay rave party.

if this kind of thinking would become mainstream,  it were outright scary.

Right to do what we want is one thing but our lives are littered with wrong choices made on daily basis and some of those are affecting others.

Prep is a wonderful thing in some ways but its the future and all adults have the right to use it....... .

what about financial means to exercise that right ?

I was recently in Pattaya, I am a very inexperienced guy when it comes to sex with other guys after living a "straight" lie for many years, I hate condoms and in hetrosexual sex rarely used them.

on my first jet lagged night in Pattaya, I got contacted on romeo by an extremely handsome 20 yr old who works at a small bar in Jomtien,

since that night 2 months ago i've seen him on Romeo almost every day.

anyway he lold me he wanted company and was not a moneyboy (of course he was), he is gorgeous and great kisser and perfect body for my eyes, told him I was jet lagged but liked the company, he showered and went to my bed, naked, I was surprised but got naked too and plannned to feel his nice body and go to sleep, of course we started kissing and got aroused and was enjoying the moment, my thai guy whom I'm sure many of you have met, quickly got really passionate and I was adoring this feeling and before i knew it he was on top of me and in an instant my cock was inside him and he was fucking me,

it felt incredible.

if this guy did this with me he will of course do this with every other guy, condoms were not mentioned and as i said works in a bar in gay area of jomtien and is on gay romeo every night almost, I used fake profile to ask him if he checks for hiv, of course he said yes but works in a small bar, no pressure from employer to get tested and got the feeling from him that it's not something that worries him.

yes we older guys have a responsibility to the boys but we are human and moments like this can happen before you know it, I had no plan whatsoever for bareback sex, if 30% of male thai sex workers have hiv my guess would be that this guy I seen is probably much higher % and i think if he did go to the clinic for hiv test and was positive then good chance he continues his work but won't be too bothered about condoms?

of course I should not have let this happen but in "the moment" and it was very erotic and enjoyable i got carried away, sure I need to take a test now, I'm embarrassed about that and was waiting 6 months after the event before plucking up the courage to get tested in UK.

on same trip I met a guy, also very handsome who gets prep from a friend in bangkok, he told me he comes from bkk but stays in hotel in pattaya on a regular basis and works from there, he told me he only takes prep when he is having sex/working, I asked for bareback to see his reply, without even thinking he said of course I'm on prep, I'm healthy, of course did not bareback!

I am from scotland and did have bareback sex before with a thai guy who was my boyfriend??? of course he wasn't but behaved as if he was and even got me to fly him to the UK, anyway after we finished I decided to get tested for very first time in clinic at home in scotland, in scotland prep is free and immediately they offered me prep, early studies have apparently showed that giving prep to gay men with "risky behaviour" actually is cost effective compared with treatments involved if they become hiv+..........i declined but can 100% guarantee if I took it i'd not have been bothered at all by my bareback incident on my first night in pattaya and would probably have many more of theses "unplanned" events.

people on here can be as self-righteous as they like but humans are a weak species, when lust is involved our brains can send us messages which in reflection were crazy and wrong, none of us want to catch hiv or other std's, none of us want to give that to our Thai friends, with prep now being widely available not only to farangs but also to the thai boys it stands to reason there will be a big increase in unprotected sex and people on here can write about the past and their own horrific personal experiences, sadly it will not make a bit of difference and they have to understand/accept what the OP says even though they totally disagree, in the end they can only speak and behave for themselves.

I was recently in Pattaya, I am a very inexperienced guy when it comes to sex with other guys after living a "straight" lie for many years, I hate condoms and in hetrosexual sex rarely used them.

on my first jet lagged night in Pattaya, I got contacted on romeo by an extremely handsome 20 yr old who works at a small bar in Jomtien,

anyway he lold me he wanted company and was not a moneyboy (of course he was), he is gorgeous and great kisser and perfect body for my eyes, told him I was jet lagged but liked the company, he showered and went to my bed, naked, I was surprised but got naked too and plannned to feel his nice body and go to sleep, of course we started kissing and got aroused and was enjoying the moment, my thai guy whom I'm sure many of you have met, quickly got really passionate and I was adoring this feeling and before i knew it he was on top of me and in an instant my cock was inside him and he was fucking me,

it felt incredible.

if this guy did this with me he will of course do this with every other guy, condoms were not mentioned and as i said works in a bar in gay area of jomtien and is on gay romeo every night almost, I used fake profile to ask him if he checks for hiv, of course he said yes but works in a small bar, no pressure from employer to get tested and got the feeling from him that it's not something that worries him.

yes we older guys have a responsibility to the boys but we are human and moments like this can happen before you know it, I had no plan whatsoever for bareback sex, if 30% of male thai sex workers have hiv my guess would be that this guy I seen is probably much higher % and i think if he did go to the clinic for hiv test and was positive then good chance he continues his work but won't be too bothered about condoms?

of course I should not have let this happen but in "the moment" and it was very erotic and enjoyable i got carried away, sure I need to take a test now, I'm embarrassed about that and was waiting 6 months after the event before plucking up the courage to get tested in UK.

on same trip I met a guy, also very handsome who gets prep from a friend in bangkok, he told me he comes from bkk but stays in hotel in pattaya on a regular basis and works from there, he told me he only takes prep when he is having sex/working, I asked for bareback to see his reply, without even thinking he said of course I'm on prep, I'm healthy, of course did not bareback!

I am from scotland and did have bareback sex before with a thai guy who was my boyfriend??? of course he wasn't but behaved as if he was and even got me to fly him to the UK, anyway after we finished I decided to get tested for very first time in clinic at home in scotland, in scotland prep is free and immediately they offered me prep, early studies have apparently showed that giving prep to gay men with "risky behaviour" actually is cost effective compared with treatments involved if they become hiv+..........i declined but can 100% guarantee if I took it i'd not have been bothered at all by my bareback incident on my first night in pattaya and would probably have many more of theses "unplanned" events.

people on here can be as self-righteous as they like but humans are a weak species, when lust is involved our brains can send us messages which in reflection were crazy and wrong, none of us want to catch hiv or other std's, none of us want to give that to our Thai friends, with prep now being widely available not only to farangs but also to the thai boys it stands to reason there will be a big increase in unprotected sex and people on here can write about the past and their own horrific personal experiences, sadly it will not make a bit of difference and they have to understand/accept what the OP says even though they totally disagree, in the end they can only speak and behave for themselves.

I can totally agrees with you up until the last sentence when u ask us to accept what OP says, because what you explains has nothing to do with what OP is trying to make a point of. Taking prep is highly recommended for high risk individuals (to most of us here, sex tourists is definitely high risk). Now not wearing condom because of the heat of the moment is definitely a weak moment issues, and always comes with remorse and scared/worried phase until u get tested. OP however has no remorse, in fact says he will never use condom again, and has persuaded some boys who reluctant at first to go bareback as well, for one sole reason, he believes prep will protect him. In your case, the boy initiated it, and you let it be, as i say before, both of you knows the risks involved but made a choice, poor choice, but still your own choice.

And second point is, prep isnt cheap in thailand, nor i doubt the boys have medical insurance to cover such expenses. From the statistics shared before, 30%+ of thai msm is HIV+. The question we should ask is what can we do to ensure this number goes down, or do we want to contribute more towards increasing this number?

I said I would back off but Spoon has made such a cogent point that I  must reinforce it. If anything Prep is for those risky moments that just happen in life. The one described above is exactly the sort of human moment that happens. No one, here other than the OP, is arguing against Prep and its intended use. 

it stands to reason there will be a big increase in unprotected sex and people on here can write about the past and their own horrific personal experiences, sadly it will not make a bit of difference and they have to understand/accept what the OP says even though they totally disagree, in the end they can only speak and behave for themselves.

It does not stand to reason!  Spoon is correct, we have a great responsibility to get the infection rate down. To use our superior position and money to put young lives at risk is, I'm sorry, despicable .

on same trip I met a guy, also very handsome who gets prep from a friend in bangkok, he told me he comes from bkk but stays in hotel in pattaya on a regular basis and works from there, he told me he only takes prep when he is having sex/working, I asked for bareback to see his reply, without even thinking he said of course I'm on prep

With all the information available on the internet it is staggering that so many know so little about what could condemn them to a life on medication. 

The guy lwh101 mentions he "only takes PREP when he is having sex/working". The CDC site says this about PREP

You must take PrEP daily for it to work. Also, you must take an HIV test before beginning PrEP to be sure you don’t already have HIV and every 3 months while you’re taking it, so you’ll have to visit your health care provider for regular follow-ups.

So he only takes it when he is working. Does that mean he pops a pill the day he leaves for Pattaya and stops the day he returns? Poor guy. I bet he does not take regular HIV tests beforehand either.

"So he only takes it when he is working. Does that mean he pops a pill the day he leaves for Pattaya and stops the day he returns? Poor guy. I bet he does not take regular HIV tests beforehand either"

I did not write that I thought this was correct behaviour, I wrote that is was his behaviour and was highlighting it because it was obviously wrong and dangerous....was no need to quote CDC guidelines

"It does not stand to reason!  Spoon is correct, we have a great responsibility to get the infection rate down. To use our superior position and money to put young lives at risk is, I'm sorry, despicable ."

if you really think that the discovery and usage of prep will not increase unprotected sex in Thailand then you are naive to the extreme, my post never says or even implies that unprotected sex is safe or wise and I have no plans for using prep or participating again in unprotected sex but i am not naive enough to think that with Thai guys using prep and from my own personal experience of a thai guy on prep and using it incorrectly that the landscape and dangers of unprotected sex have changed.

if you seriously think that with sex tourists on prep and thai prostistutes on prep does not mean more unprotected sex then you are deluded.

the self righteous on here like Paborn can write their holier than thou posts like they are the sex tourist equivalent of Mother Theresa but as I said before you can only speak and behave for yourself and I have no doubt there are many guys just the same as the OP and will be participating more often in unprotected sex as they will feel they now have a safety net for moments when they lose control.

it's life Paborn some people speed their cars, some don't, some people are risk takers some are not, in a perfect world everyone uses condoms in Thailand, it's not a perfect world and your posts Paborn change absolutely nothing except to maybe make you feel that like you are the "patron saint of male sex tourists"

Paborn as you say you are almost 70 years old and  I am sure have witnessed tragic consequences of humans behaving as they shouldn't even when they knew better, extremely naive I'd say to believe that this situation has changed, prep is a game changer, shame you don't realise that...as i said in a perfect world everyone uses condoms....the world or it's people aren't even close to perfect

furthermore

"and second point is, prep isn't cheap in Thailand"

the guy I recently met on prep was not a wealthy man,  I imagine generic versions are not expensive, who knows what's in them?

the OP is being made out to be the "Devil" on here by the self righteous, naive or deluded and i have never said i agree with his behaviour but i do understand him.

if every sex tourist was the same as the evil and selfish OP, that is hiv- and taking prep every day

then there could be an argument and a good argument that this would make Thailand a safer place for sex tourism and would dramatically reduce hiv infections from farang to Thai.

so instead of belittling the guy and criticising and judging him poorly, it may well be the case that Thailand would be safer for us sex tourists if there were more like him?

his post has definitely got me considering prep for the first time ever, I am actually starting to quite like the idea of that safety net

yes there will be the obvious argument about other STD's but many of these are getting caught even with condom usage, in most cases condoms are only used in penetration and STD's are getting caught in all the other fun stuff where a condom or some sort of protection should be used but is not, maybe the hypocritical self righteous on here do everything by the book and are as lilly white as they make out?...I doubt it!

yes Paborn as you say, prep used responsibily is not a bad thing and if everyone was like you (and after all you are 70ish and maybe were a different animal 20, 30 years ago?) then prep would be used for what it was designed for?......in the promiscuous world of gay sex and gay sex tourism, surely a wise man like you can concede that this is never likely to be the case? and can accept what the OP writes and also accept many more are exactly like him even without agreeing of course.

A safety net with holes in it is certainly not my idea of a safety net.

could be argued that a safety net with holes in it is better than no safety net at all.

new infections of hiv are diagnosed everyday on people who had unprotected sex when they were fully aware it was dangerous, if the same people used the "safety net"  with holes or not of prep then the vast majority of them would still be hiv-

these new hiv infections which are caused by risky behaviour are because humans are not machines, not robots and are unpredictable and of course many times very foolish, there would not be one new infected hiv+ patient who wouldn't turn the clock back and take prep if he could, as i said a safety net with holes is better than no safety net.

some of you guys may not like the idea that the cock of a your handsome young thai guy is bareback and inside the ass of the OP tonight and you have that same cock condomless in your mouth tomorrow but as a sex tourist you can be in denial all you wish, this scenario is happening every day, prep is a game changer, time will tell if for better or worse for sex tourism in Thailand but I think for those sex tourists on prep the change most certainly will be positive.

There seems to be a mistaken belief, not just on the part of Terry4 and lwh101 but more widely in the younger gay crowd, that using PrEP protects you from HIV to such an extent that we can return safely to the old pre-AIDs condom-free days.

I wish, but alas once you get your head around the difference between single event probability and cumulative probability, it just isn't so.

PrEP is a great resource for those times when we get carried away in the moment as lwh101 did. However it is completely insufficient protection for multiple repeated exposure.

On a one-off basis an approximate 92% blocking rate is pretty good.

But there is a big difference between the single occasion odds of 92% success (assuming proper use) and the odds over multiple exposures.

Again, here is the math.

In a population with a 30% poz rate, somewhere between your 22nd and 23rd 'natural' encounter the odds of you contracting HIV will have passed 50%. Maybe somewhere around the end of your second week in Thailand? From that point on it is literally a coin toss whether you are poz or not. Unless you get tested, it is also a coin toss from that point on whether or not you are infecting others. 

The full disclosure statement at that point would be: "I am on PrEP, you will be my 24th natural fuck, is a 50% chance of HIV infection ok with you?"  

To make the point about repeated exposure more graphic, lets say you have only one sexual partner and he is poz. So the PrEP needs to work every time if you are to avoid HIV. In this scenario the chance that you have contracted HIV goes over 50% somewhere between your 8th and 9th encounter. Probably less than a weeks worth of deliriously natural sex before the odds turn against you.

The full disclosure statement at that point would be: "I am on PrEP, you will be my 24th natural fuck, is a 50% chance of HIV infection ok with you?"  

To make the point about repeated exposure more graphic, lets say you have only one sexual partner and he is poz. So the PrEP needs to work every time if you are to avoid HIV. In this scenario the chance that you have contracted HIV goes over 50% somewhere between your 8th and 9th encounter. Probably less than a weeks worth of deliriously natural sex before the odds turn against you.

why are you making these statements of fiction? pure scaremongering

catching hiv from an infected partner with unprotected anal sex single encounter goes from zero if his viral load is undetectable to one chance in 10 is his viral load is extremely high....this is without using prep , the protection from prep varies depending on how it's used.

to say you have a 1 in 8 or 9 chance of catching hiv whilst on prep is not true even with someone with a very high viral load.

guys are going to have unprotected sex with prep, especially when both are on it....if it was me?, of course i would

I don't agree with the OP, what he does is too risky for me, as for the boys he believes himself to be clean, disease free so can understand his thinking, irelevant whether I agree with that, sex tourism is not something many of us are proud of? and many things will go on in Thailand that i don't even want to think about, at least the OP is honest even if this disgusts those who like to believe they are "model" sex tourists, when in realtiy they are 70 year old men taking advantage of 20 year old thai boy's poverty for their own selfish sexual gratification with no thought for his mental health or well being in his 30's and beyond when he is substituted and discarded for younger sexier boys, potentially scarred for the rest of his life?....yes i am same and nothing to be proud of but please spare us "what about the boys"

I was recently in Pattaya,.......

it was very erotic and enjoyable i got carried away, sure I need to take a test now, I'm embarrassed about that and was waiting 6 months after the event before plucking up the courage to get tested in UK.

so when you had that fabulous bareback fuck?

2 or 6 months ago ?

Lwh101,

Many of what most of us say here are towards OP and not you, but somehow you took it it was about you. I dunno why. There are big differences in what u say u believe and will do vs what OP believes and do. And you even says u dont agree with OP behaviour which is what i believe most people here believes as well.

Lets recap.

1. Prep is a good thing. Its an extra layer of protection agains HIV.

2. Condom is a good thing. Its another layer of protection agains multiple STI.

3. Using condom + prep is definitely better than using either of those alone.

4. OP wants to only use Prep, hopefully the correct way, and be done with condom. And asked whether anyone is in his position as well.

5. Lwh101 brings the reality of gay sex in thailand where unprotected sex is happening. I believe this is common knowledge and the reason why hiv+ is high in thailand, this isnt what being debated here though.

6. To use prep properly is costly. Even if its cheaper generic brand, u need to be on it consecutively daily for as long as u have sex. Unless the boy is popular or have fixed income, i doubt that its a sustainable option for them. I might be wrong.

Anyway, i think i said all i want with hopefully this last post. Just with any illnesses, prevention is better than cure, but some illnesses just dont have cure so prevention is your only option.

On a one-off basis an approximate 92% blocking rate is pretty good.

To protect yourself against a chronic illness that would require medication for life, sorry "pretty good" is not good enough for me. 

It wont be long as more Anti Hiv medicine comes out onto the market 

I agree that medical advances are leading to all sorts of new medications to treat a large number of illnesses. But there is absolutely no guarantee that a vaccine against HIV or more effective medications will come on the market in the near or medium term future.

Then there is this. Fact - HIV is now one of the fastest mutating viruses. There have been clinical trials of possible vaccines in Thailand and elsewhere. None has been effective. One reason is the fast mutation rate. Who knows when AZT will cease to  be effective against new strains? With the mutations who knowns for how much longer PREP will be effective in approx 92% of cases? 

I did have to laugh at the hypocrisy on here though like so many others .

" what about the boys? Says a farang who thinks in his own selfish mind he is helping out some poor straight 18yo thai boy by ramming his cock up his ass wearung a condom to hear him sqeal

Oh yes what about the boys?

Or even more a hypocrite when a farabg has his uncovered dirty dixk is sucked by a boy sonetines wanting to even blow in his mouth....oh yes what about the boys?

so when you had that fabulous bareback fuck?

2 or 6 months ago ?

fabulous is your word not mine Vinapu and of course detect a note of sarcasm, it was 2 months ago.

I am not experienced in sex tourism and can only speak from my limitied experience, I posted about that night to illustrate just how easy it was to have unprotected anal sex as the topic is about prep usage after all

I find in bizarre in my limited experience that i seem to have had more boys willing to go bareback than some of the very experienced guys posting on here that say that in many years every boy has insisted on condom usage???

in my trip I saw a handful of boys and 2 either wanted or had bb sex with me and one boy also told me he hadn't eaten all day as had no money or customers for many days, I gave him 1000 baht for food and wished him luck but I am sure I could have did anything I wished to this boy as he was a "poor soul"

yes "what about the boys" is sheer hypocrisy, yes what the poster is doing is very wrong but what we are all doing is very wrong, you "model" sex tourists can kid yourselves all you like.

I personally will see more boys, I will as I have in the past treat them with respect, I will try to maintian my sexual health and theirs too but i am well aware that when lust is involved things can go not as planned and also aware that i am abusing my priviliged position of a much wealthier middle aged man taking advantage of a situation where my "wealth" allows me to have sex with poor boys from another country, my priority in this venture is myself and my pleasure, all plans I make for my trip proove this, it's undeniable....I can only speak for myself and it's not "what about the boys" my behaviour and actions prove it's "what about me".

yes it's my guilty secret and hopefully will die with no one knowing and so far have not had a bad experience with a Thai prostitute and they've all left my room wishing to see me again but i can not kid or lie to myself, I know what I am doing is very wrong, some of the posters on here kid themselves that they are doing the boys a favour which is complete bullshit, if there was no sex tourism, these same boys would survive doing something else and would not be living the extremely sad and dangerous life which sadly causes many fatalities and sickness as they do now.

if you really think "what about the boys" then maybe you have to be serious and stop having sex with them and help them in an acceptable way not an unacceptable way as you are doing now.

it is not only the OP who is not thinking "what about the boys!"

yes Paborn you can dislike as much as you wish.

"what about the boys" is sheer hypocrisy, yes what the poster is doing is very wrong but what we are all doing is very wrong, you "model" sex tourists can kid yourselves all you like.

This is the entire crux of the matter. I can understand that you are distressed by what you view as a moral dilemma. I do not view my sex life as conflicted by morals that came into play with early Christianity. I do not allow antiquated church dogma to rule my modern existence. I will hold with the Greeks and the Romans and go on with my own life.

Frankly, I don't think that either myself or others are doing anything wrong.  "very wrong" - why? There is a reason for the age of consent laws. Are you saying that an over 18-year-old Vietnamese boy I meet in Srewboys, take to dinner, and engage in totally consensual sex is a morally fraught act because I'm gay? Would the act be better for you if I did it at home? Well, I do. What if I leave my home and go to another city in my country and do the same? Is it because I cross a border or two borders? Is there something about travel that disturbs you? I've done the same thing in London, Amsterdam - in every large city in the World.

Actually, I did not respond to the OP to either defend or defame sex tourism. Frankly, I think the whole idea is preposterous. The college idea of "spring break" in the US is built around sex and drinking, in short, vacation. As long as rape does not rear its ugly head I find it nothing more than human nature. 

You can disagree with this. That's fine and I would never raise an argument against your own dearly held beliefs. I don't even care if you consider me and my friends to be aging sodomites. That's all fine with me. I find it a little shameful that you use your own beliefs to declare the rest of us to be hypocrites. But, that is your choice.

The sole reason I responded is that you are conflating our perfectly consensual sexual choices with endangering our partners by going without adequate protection. Frankly, there is probably no such thing as safe sex since bacteria from the new world made it to the old. But, everyone I'm friends with engages in responsible safer sex and, despite your intemperate accusations, do take the boy into account. I have never discussed acts with a boy and tried to use money no buy his consent. No, I move on to someone who is more compatible with me. Surprise! I have better memories with someone who is also enjoying himself and we do it as safely as we can.

In fact, when you told your story of accidental, almost incidental, unprotected sex. I pointed out that it is exactly those situations which make prep so valuable. My idea of a "dislike button" had nothing to do with you but was a general idea that in addition to liking a post accumulating to a "popular" rating a button showing disagreement with ANY idea would be a valuable addition.

In summation:  Please don't turn to the tiresome argument of my perceived morality when we are discussing a sound medical precaution.

It doesn`t follow that on the 93 rd. fuck, you are at high risk , otherwise we could all male a fortune on the roulette wheel ..Lol 

Each fuck has a 92 % chance of being safe on Prep , no matter how many have gone before it ..

Honestly, you need to do some research on the mathematics of probability. It's the same math that casinos use to take your money - your idea is the reason they stay open.