Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

QQQ (regular boy) from MoonLight use to have (2) twitter accounts, I am not sure if it is from my own setting (safe search) or if he or twitter have delete them, but they look gone.

Anyone knows if they still on twitter?

5 minutes ago, simcity said:

QQQ (regular boy) from MoonLight use to have (2) twitter accounts, I am not sure if it is from my own setting (safe search) or if he or twitter have delete them, but they look gone.

Anyone knows if they still on twitter?

This one? 

D0B51263-4E14-4D51-8E5E-B8F127FC4269.jpeg

6 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

He's from the navy (or army?), right? From what I read...so the probability of offing him is 1%...ha ha...still there is a chance :D 

His Instagram seems to indicate he's in the navy reserve for his required service.  Some of the other photos indicate that he likes a fine life style and no line of work...telltale signs.

20 hours ago, ggobkk said:

His Instagram seems to indicate he's in the navy reserve for his required service.  Some of the other photos indicate that he likes a fine life style and no line of work...telltale signs.

But anything is possible, right? To start with, he agreed 2 be a guest in Moonlight's anniversary, and that's surprising for a navy guy!!!

32 minutes ago, asnstudent said:

My reason to plan another trip to BKK in a near future  ...❤️

(It is public on a social media site so i assume i could share this with you all here.)

IMG_3016.JPG

Yup, yup...hot pic like this could be shared, as long as the private part is not exposed, haa haa...thank you!!!

35 minutes ago, Travellerdave said:

I love those multi coloured g-strings the boys are wearing in Jaspers post. I the event of a off I would insist that my boy boy wear his for me in my room.

You better tell it to the boy b4 u left Moonlight so he can bring the g-string with him, haa haa :D