Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

We went to Moonlight last Friday for the 10.30 show.

The place was crowded but it was slightly disappointing there were only 5 models performing. Mr York (who did the shower show), Mr Nicky (who I thought looked a little tubby), the model with blond hair and two others.

Mr Babe appeared at the end when the models were dancing in the front row but all his attention was focused on a table of girls who he was certainly working on.

I think for me I had read so much about Moonlight and their models that it my mind I was expecting something mind blowing - I'm not in the market but I thought  a couple of the go go boys were very enticing.

The waiter with blond hair did make my 72 year old evening by grabbing my leg every time he walked past

On 19 September 2019 at 11:39 AM, Jasper said:

Chalee who is famous for his nude photos and have been reviewed by a few forum members has moved to Jupiter from Moonlight.

I was very surprised to see him in the bar.

Another reshuffle from the boys, hhhmmm, I wonder if he gets hornier when he moves in Jupiter, lol

3 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Another reshuffle from the boys, hhhmmm, I wonder if he gets hornier when he moves in Jupiter, lol

it makes sense as in old bar slowly but surely guys are becoming boring staple for many customers while in the new place they acquire novelty value.

I suspect many customers are frequenting only few favorite places and are not familiar with offerings in other bars / it took me 9 trips to go to Tawan for a first time for example, I know veterans of the bar scene who never been to Moonlight, Screwboys  or Jupiter  /

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

I know veterans of the bar scene who never been to Moonlight, Screwboys  or Jupiter 

should I be proud that I've been to all those mentioned?8)
Kudos to all my Shifu's here :wub:.. and to jason1975 who brought me to all those bars on my first trip. I will keep making you all proud.
This time, I'd like to explore a couple things new to me - (1) that famous orgy at a gay sauna (sauna mania?) and (2) that host bar in soi4.

21 hours ago, vinapu said:

it makes sense as in old bar slowly but surely guys are becoming boring staple for many customers while in the new place they acquire novelty value.

I suspect many customers are frequenting only few favorite places and are not familiar with offerings in other bars / it took me 9 trips to go to Tawan for a first time for example, I know veterans of the bar scene who never been to Moonlight, Screwboys  or Jupiter  /

As 4 me, I usually go 2 new go go bar per trip, the more the merrier, right? And then I just go back when I want 2 off a boy I did not have the chance 2 be with in bed, since he may be offed or tabled immediately by another customer.

16 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

As 4 me, I usually go 2 new go go bar per trip, the more the merrier, right? And then I just go back when I want 2 off a boy I did not have the chance 2 be with in bed, since he may be offed or tabled immediately by another customer.

I try to visit them all every trip, not always possible. I believe in spreading business  but wouldn't not blame those who focus on 1-2 bars only . I had one trip when I was on 13/14  mono diet with Tawan and it worked too. But if we don't bar hop we don't know other opportunities , often like in case above, boy whom we think is gone for good,  turns out to be in different bar or massage venue.

Yes , it can't be repeated too often, if we want guy badly we should table him right away as there are sharp eyed, fast thinking predator customers out there although my experience in advance booking  say today for after tomorrow is somewhat mixed so catch what you see is my rule I try to live by.

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

I try to visit them all every trip, not always possible. I believe in spreading business  but wouldn't not blame those who focus on 1-2 bars only . I had one trip when I was on 13/14  mono diet with Tawan and it worked too. But if we don't bar hop we don't know other opportunities , often like in case above, boy whom we think is gone for good,  turns out to be in different bar or massage venue.

Yes , it can't be repeated too often, if we want guy badly we should table him right away as there are sharp eyed, fast thinking predator customers out there although my experience in advance booking  say today for after tomorrow is somewhat mixed so catch what you see is my rule I try to live by.

Very true, I like bar hopping 4 new experience, based on offs and shows, and share the experience to other members, in an explicit way, lol...