Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

Yes, it is a show, it can be real or it can be silicone. And only way to know is to inspect them yourself, preferably in the comfort fo your hotel room where u can see them functioning hehe. Very rarely though, i see some guy dont even bother to put condom on, and u can feel the warmth of it all when touching them. Soda from tawan, and one guy in bbb comes to mind but theirs arent by no mean the biggest cock around, but still nice to hold nice to see hard cock anyway hehe.

On the other hand, i had a guy, who said his dick is small when asked while he is sitting next to me, but back at hotel, he sport a huge one, among the biggest ive seen at that time lol. So saying his dick is small (mind u, i already off him at this point) might be that he is just teasing you, or joking hehe.

42 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Last night  amazed world watched with suspension when forum's five members  strong team , lead by no one less than Right Honorable The Dean paulsf visited Moonlight and conquered it by storm by offing  no less than three performers and watching  great show  as well.

Some right wing commentators expressed doubts  tgat team performance will be affected by including in it vinapu , beaten by age and mutilated by jet lag and at least 52 hours of sleep deprivation but again and again he proved  that old adage ''in old furnace devil  is burning fuel' us still accurate    

Sooo sorry I was not able 2 join Vinapu, as I said, the massage + s*x with my new super mega ultra crush that early evening drained my energy, haa haa ;) :) :D 

Vinapu,  I think there is a comma or something missing in your story.    There were five members and I was one of them and three were offed, but not all by me.  There is probably a story to be told, but I’ll let you tell it.   It was an exceptionally fun evening.   When you walked in there the place lit up.  It’s seems you’ve been there before and have built your own reputation with the talent.    

3 hours ago, paulsf said:

Vinapu,  I think there is a comma or something missing in your story.    There were five members and I was one of them and three were offed, but not all by me.  There is probably a story to be told, but I’ll let you tell it.   It was an exceptionally fun evening.   When you walked in there the place lit up.  It’s seems you’ve been there before and have built your own reputation with the talent.    

Mixture if my poor English and jet lag contributed to this mixup, thank you for leading us there and fun filled evening

On 10/6/2019 at 11:38 AM, vinapu said:

Last night  amazed world watched with suspension when forum's five members  strong team , lead by no one less than Right Honorable The Dean paulsf visited Moonlight and conquered it by storm by offing  no less than three performers and watching  great show  as well.

Some right wing commentators expressed doubts  that team performance will be affected by including in it vinapu , beaten by age and mutilated by jet lag and at least 52 hours of sleep deprivation but again and again he proved  that old adage ''in old furnace devil  is burning fuel' is still accurate    

Paul always know how to enter and finish with a bang! My almighty mentor who showed me around my first gogo visit many years back! 

3 hours ago, oatbank said:

Anyone going to Moonlight this week? Can I come along :) It would be my first time and Im kinda shy to go alone.

If ever there is no reply Oat, just come alone at Moonlight, the boys, mamasans and staffs there are so friendly and accomodating that you will overcome your shyness, enjoy!!! :) 

31 minutes ago, mikeyrke said:

So most of moonlight boys can be offed but Babe is only going to jerk off? Does anyone know how big he is/have revealing pictures of him and or anyone there that is hung? Would appreciate it if anyone did and would share/send to me. 

The links are in this thread, you can backtrack, full frontal, lol

Looks that that's Spaii, guy who recently moved from Jupiter. Not reached ranks of models yet as of last  Wednesday. As for offing one of our members talked to him few days ago but offed somebody else instead so perhaps he will say a word.

Spain is extremely well built but  bit unproportionate - his legs are not as well  built as his upper torso so I'd not say he is model material, rather just very good looking instead.