Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

3 hours ago, maleire said:

I believe I am that friend.

I recall our conversation was you asking me how is Babe's service, and my answer was you should ask babe how was my service.

Only models who can do a bit more is Nut and Male, the rest just don't have any expectations and you won't be disappointed.

Yup, just think that if anyone should say that, should come directly from the source lol

8 hours ago, maleire said:

I believe I am that friend.

I recall our conversation was you asking me how is Babe's service, and my answer was you should ask babe how was my service.

Only models who can do a bit more is Nut and Male, the rest just don't have any expectations and you won't be disappointed.

Just 2 be clear, can I ask what do u mean Nut and Male can do a bit more?! U can PM your answer please, if u want, tnx in advance, very much curious and interested here...

I was at Moonlight with gay massage Boyfriend. It was a crowded Christmas Eve night so we had to sit at the far end of the bar. My view was blocked by a pillar but it was ok. As Long as gay massage boyfriend could watch the show, I was happy. Since we were near the shower booth, we had an excellent view of Babe’s sexy shower show.

Gay massage Boyfriend said Nicky and Babe were “ok only”. He gave full marks to Nut and Smart for full package - looks and body.

i saw Watt being offed by a lone Chinese customer. As they were talking details together with a mamasan, I was tempted to slip him a tip on my way out.

gay massage Boyfriend and I went to Lucky Boys for fuckshow (which he didn’t get to watch at Moonlight because there wasn’t any) and the first thing he commented was that Lucky Boys waiters are more handsome than Moonlight waiters. Wait till he goes to Jupiter to see the waiters one day!

19 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Gay massage Boyfriend said Nicky and Babe were “ok only”. He gave full marks to Nut and Smart for full package - looks and body.

i saw Watt being offed by a lone Chinese customer. As they were talking details together with a mamasan, I was tempted to slip him a tip on my way out.

gay massage Boyfriend and I went to Lucky Boys for fuckshow (which he didn’t get to watch at Moonlight because there wasn’t any) and the first thing he commented was that Lucky Boys waiters are more handsome than Moonlight waiters. Wait till he goes to Jupiter to see the waiters one day!

- how about Male? Lol

- if u slip him a tip, he surely will give a a very sweet smile...Watt is sooo cute!!!

- I've been wanting 2 off a waiter in Jupiter2018, very, very cute also!!!

29 minutes ago, spoon said:

And new model announced, much much hotter for me. Ohm. All i can say is ohhhmmmyygooddd.

yesssssssssssssss! OMG OHM !

we can only hope he well be permanent employee, not just visiting dignitary for Chinese New Year like  Rome