Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

14 hours ago, vinapu said:

he was there long enough so if we did not use that opportunity then  , fault was probably our own doing.

I have feeling he will be back if only to prove old adage ' you can chase Babe from the bar but you can't b chase  bar from Babe" to be true 

certainly true!

hope so...

5 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Babe will surely be missed...but there are still more hot boys left in Moonlight so don't be sad...

yeah but Babe was/is special... it's not his body that attracts me, it's his insanely cute looks... Was thinking about going tonight for his last night there but didn't. Now already kinda regretting it lol. Only myself to blame haha. 

But then it's not too bad as I was at Moonlight yesterday with @paulsf so at least got to see Babe live for a (temporarily?) last time.

5 hours ago, speedoo1 said:

(maybe it was the 4-5 garlands of 100B notes that he received; never seen a moonlight model receive that many). Mr Babe gave a short speech (in Thai followed by a shorter version in English) thanking everyone (Moonlight, guests) for the support in his 1-2 years at Moonlight. 

He actually received something like 8 or 10 garlands the night before. It was so many I was unable to count them. Clearly several more than 5, so it was at least 8, maybe up to 10.

I tried to understand his speech in the video clip Moonlight circulated online, but the audio wasn't clear enough to understand the Thai part. 

Now I regret even more not going to his last night, missing his She Bangs and shower performances :(  

34 minutes ago, anddy said:

He actually received something like 8 or 10 garlands the night before. It was so many I was unable to count them. Clearly several more than 5, so it was at least 8, maybe up to 10.

I tried to understand his speech in the video clip Moonlight circulated online, but the audio wasn't clear enough to understand the Thai part. 

Now I regret even more not going to his last night, missing his She Bangs and shower performances :(  

while I shall miss seeing Babe at Moonlight, I think I shall miss Nut more.

At least there’s still Nest to ogle at.

I’m surprised that @paulsf goes to Moonlight!

Thanks Jason.  Lol.    I do get trapped by the guys at FreshBoys. They won’t let me out of Patpong.    I don’t go to Moonlight alone, but when other forum members are around I make it.  I like the show and there are some hot guys working there.    I hope the fact they are not filling the place on weekends isn’t a sign of things to come.   A very slow, slow season? 

Wonder how this year songkran going to be. Would thai gov imposed restriction for gathering to avoid a breakout? Spraying water around is a perfect way to spread the virus, and i doubt anyone want to wear mask and get sprayed. I recalled seeing ash wednesday in philiphines adapting to the virus by having the ash sprinkles on top of their heads instead of brushing the ash on the forehead, i guess to avoid contact. Will the thai adapt as well? 

15 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Babe got the talent, that's what I like on him, his dancing moves...but I was impressed he earned enough money to start a business, hopefully all the boys are like him, knows how to save money.

A more likely scenario is one of his client sponsor him for the business and asked him to stop working at bar. But him saving enough money to open a business is not farfetch as well.

2 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Babe got the talent, that's what I like on him, his dancing moves...but I was impressed he earned enough money to start a business, hopefully all the boys are like him, knows how to save money.

Any idea about his business ? 

Mistaken identities at Moonlight:

My friend had a look at the Chinese gay forum to see if they were still making trips to Bangkok bars. He translated some funny snippets from clueless Chinese customers who had problems telling the models apart.

Nicky and Male’s great resemblance seems to cause the most confusion, with customers completely unable to figure out who is who. Finally some detective discovered this was because their forehead, nose and chins were courtesy of the same Bangkok clinic, Adonique where Male is a spokesperson. 

One Chinese customer with an interest in dark skinned lads fell for a photo of York, rushed to the bar and eagerly searched for the darkest skinned of the lot. Started cursing when he realised York was far less impressive than his picture. Not surprising, considering he was actually looking at Mark in the line up.

Other funny mix ups include Nut and Nest, and Smart and Babe.