Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

Hi guys..will visit bangkok this monday and this time want to visit moonlight gogo bar at surawongse..just a few question for the experts in here..

1) can we offed the guys because i here some say that they not for offing..just for watching.

2) if we can offed them..how much the average fee?..is it some with tawan club (i never setting my foot to others club in bangkok beside tawan..LOL)

3) I see their page in FB and look like they hire some profesional model,Insta famous and FB stars as their show boy..if we can offed them maybe its little bit expensive though...LOL

4) thanks in advance for any answers..really sorry for my broken english.

1) Before the show starts (where the 6 models catwalk), there are 10+ other boys on stage who are readily available to be "offed".

2) I think the standard "bar fine" is 500 baht, "short-term" (less than 3 hours) is 2000 baht, "long-term" (overnight) is 3000 baht.

I heard Tawan is more expensive than other bars, as most of the "muscle hunks" are straight...

3) Yes here's one of the models who caught my eye:

https://www.instagram.com/b.babe.b/

but he's REALLLLLY popular (even among the ladies)!

I heard these models can demand up to 5000 baht...

Hey dankfq,

I'm not into gym bodies just swimmers' build -are all the boys at Moonlight like this. Yes, he is gorgeous but not the type I'd ever off

hey paborn, I would say most of the boys at Moonlight have swimmer's build.

that Instagram model is one of the more muscular ones.

1) Before the show starts (where the 6 models catwalk), there are 10+ other boys on stage who are readily available to be "offed".

2) I think the standard "bar fine" is 500 baht, "short-term" (less than 3 hours) is 2000 baht, "long-term" (overnight) is 3000 baht.

I heard Tawan is more expensive than other bars, as most of the "muscle hunks" are straight...

3) Yes here's one of the models who caught my eye:

https://www.instagram.com/b.babe.b/

but he's REALLLLLY popular (even among the ladies)!

I heard these models can demand up to 5000 baht...

Tq sir for reply..i already discuss with them through fb massengger and find out that this guy named 'babe' is not for offing because he is not "sex workers" they say...but others models is available for offed..

And the say that offed fee for 'model' is 1000bht not include tips while offed fee for 'floor boys' is 500bht

In August, I offed one of the non-stars from the rotation.  Off fee was 500 thb, short time 2000 thb.  There are usually many more than 10 boys dancing in a rotation with the 4 or 5 "stars".  They can be offed pretty quickly.  The mamasan I talked with indicated the stars are offable but the Moonlight fee is higher than for someone from the rotation and the"stars" have their own expensive pricing. The "stars" oftern get taken by the women who buy bottles and entertain the "stars".

Tq ggobkk...i pay visit on monday,tuesday and wednesday so maybe the chance to offed the stars is good because not many customer..beside off fee at 1000 baht,i just willing to pay tips this stars maximum 2500baht only for ST..if they demand more than i will say STFU....LOL..

I'd not rely what we or mamasan says about model boy being offable or not , best to deal with boy himself.

He may not even look at me , never mind smile but seeing you may grin from ear to ear . His bar friend on another hand,  might  ignore you but gladly will seat and perhaps even go with me because he knows me from before or I just bribed him with 300 tucked in his undies yesterday. 

Yes there are two sets of off fees as quoted above and understandably those model boys may command much higher price or may even be content with making money only from their looks without getting dirty and who can blame them ? 

so all I can say alizizou , just go there and try. Some of those models are worth higher price indeed, at least in my opinion although I'm talking about looks , not performance. One of them was guest in my room before his days of model fame i.e last year and for only slightly inflated tip / st 2500 /  was quite pleasant and amendable company.

Now when  there's talk they ask for 4000-5000 it may be too much but never hurts to try to bring it down but smile , don't  use STFU approach as it may burn you in the bar for all boys. It may work, specially mid-week. If not at least for a price of drink you will have a lot eye candies.

Let us know about your luck please as I don't recall any reports from offing those models. Word of warning - some of them look much better than of those pictures and films so take that extra cash just in case.

Now, Vinapu my friend this is where I save money rather than fuss about ATM fees. I love the boy next door type and never tempted to toss money at muscles. I'm lucky like that :air_kiss:

For some inexplicable reason, it's the larger muscle guys who seem to expect higher tips and I'm damn lucky that I prefer the skinny twinky type. 

I also don't fuss about ATM fees, I simply avoid them.  On the last 2 trips, my cash was exchanged in the airport rail terminal, for a very good exchange rate.

For some inexplicable reason, it's the larger muscle guys who seem to expect higher tips and I'm damn lucky that I prefer the skinny twinky type.

Same as me there are many skinny twinks that are genuine gay for reasonable price in the contrary to hunk type most of them completely straight thus will do it only for high price .