Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

Rumours will that Mr Babe is in Macau/Hong Kong now.  

Source: Instagram.

Hopefully he will return to BKK/Moonlight soon so the Moonlight videos in Facebook will be worth watching again.

Yes he is...follow an old skinny chinese uncle i see them sit together when i visit moonlight last month..LOL

post-16353-0-70108700-1541635236_thumb.png

The most disappointing thing about visiting Moonlight was seeing Babe in real life. Unfortunately for me, he is extremely short and smaller than I would have expected him to be by watching Instagram photos that he is out of my offable range. Lucky for my wallet. lol

When I visited Moonlight last Friday, Babe was sitting with an Asian woman and she was all over him, kissing and hugging.

The most disappointing thing about visiting Moonlight was seeing Babe in real life. Unfortunately for me, he is extremely short and smaller than I would have expected him to be by watching Instagram photos that he is out of my offable range.

I'd not call him extremely short, it may make dwarfy impression on readers. Hopefully you managed to replace him with Fluke !

You underscored point I always make - go and see for yourself, don't go by the pictures nor by reviews as either one has only limited use even if made in best of faith

For anyone who might be interested, most of the Moonlight models are between 168-174 cm. Yes I casually asked one model and then shaved a few cm off his enthusiastic overestimation (unlike his age LOL) as he was below the claimed height when standing shoulder to shoulder with me. Most of them line up around the same height on stage, York looks to be the tallest. Babe is below this range and likely stands around 160 -163 cm, not quite dwarf range but not tall even for a Thai boy. Oddly he does not look out of proportion on stage despite very muscular upper body. But in general all the models are shorter and smaller than they appear on stage and in photos.

Ps: In my day job I do casting for some commercial ads so occupational hazard is that I tend to size up height weight and how one may appear on screen.

Babe is below this range and likely stands around 160 -163 cm, not quite dwarf range but not tall even for a Thai boy. Oddly he does not look out of proportion on stage despite very muscular upper body.

I'm sure his smile helps.

On serious note 'well built ' for me  means just what you said above - not out of proportion. 

Hank, in the pic I posted Mr. Tam appears to be much taller. And also on FB.

Is that so??

That is the angling of the photo. Tam is average height among the models not the tallest. Seeing him off stage and standing next my friend, he is probably no more than 170 cm with maybe an extra inch for the way he does his hair. I would ask vinapu - who has offed him - for a second opinion but he is actually very compact. As are most of the others. Apologies in my previous post I said York when I meant Tae.

That is the angling of the photo. Tam is average height among the models not the tallest. Seeing him off stage and standing next my friend, he is probably no more than 170 cm with maybe an extra inch for the way he does his hair. I would ask vinapu - who has offed him - for a second opinion but he is actually very compact. As are most of the others. Apologies in my previous post I said York when I meant Tae.

Tam , 170 or so yes but very compact ?  He is quite a hunk, yes 170 cm tall hunk but hunk nevertheless

I visited Moonlight on two Fridays in late October and early November.

The management hasn’t completely refurbished but minor changes from Boy66 or Jupiter2002. Seating, the stage, shower booth in the same place.

Both night the place was 70 % full, much better than I heard from the forum’s reviews. I deliberately chose Friday as I thought reviewing on quite weekdays may not be kind to the bar.

The first impression, the crowd is older than Jupiter’s.

The farang ratio perhaps slightly higher.

I am comparing to Jupiter since Moonlight and Jupiter are the only gogo bars I visited this time.

The shows are ok.

It seems the management has the obsession that every shows must end with revealing male genital organs.

There was SM themed fuck show with wip that the dominant used the sub mercilessly.

There were 3-4 customers with a bottle of whiskey opened so it seems the bar is gaining regular customers.

I have seen the much talked about models, Tam, Nicky, Sunny,Babe, York, Tae and Fluke.

It is a good idea that the models walk around off stage wai ing customers after introduction on stage so that we could have a better look at them. By observing their gestures, Sunny,

Nicky and Fluke were friendlier than other models.

On both nights there were only about 15 boys(non-model), slightly towards twink side than Jupiter’s and mostly next door type.

I would recruit more boys if I was managing the bar.

At the end of the show all the boys dance this little dance with Moonlight song that reminded me the awkward Jupiter 2002 dance of BoyzBoyzBoyz.

I found exJupiter mamasan and waiter.

The old mamasan hugged me enthusiastically “I am happy to see you” but I didn’t tip him.

Finally, let’s talk about Mr Fluke.

he looked exactly the same as seeing on SNS.

I thought watching his shower show was worth 400 entrance fee.

He moves quite provocatively yet his look and hair and his massive muscles let me imagine him being an exotic wild animal that trying to break the cage ( shower booth)and get away which left me somehow an uneasy feeling.

To tell you the truth I was little scared of him.

I also watched Nicky’s shower show that was totally non-sensual.

On the first day I visited Moonlight I was determined to get to know Mr Fluke so as soon as I entered I called a mamasan, showed Mr Fluke’s photo and asked to call him.

Mamasan was delighted when he asked “(boy)drink ok?” and I nodded. He was calculating a fat tip from me.

Well, actually I was ignored by Mr Fluke!

Mamasan was keep saying “ after show he come” I waited till 11:40 but he didn’t come.

While I was waiting for Mr Fluke, Nicky tried to

offer himself but I declined as he reminds me of my aunt. He seemed most eager of all models.

I was like a teenager stood up by the date.

Of course I was feeling humiliated!

Maybe he thought I looked hideous or had a bad day at the office that night.

My friend who knows Mr Fluke a little consoled me saying that he is not the type of guy.

Whatever!

"whatever" indeed. It just does not seem the inviting type of bar that I can settle into and enjoy. 

you seem to have pre-conceived notions about Moonlight based on what you hear from us. It may save you time and money but if you don't go you will never know.

Don't make mistake I made with Tawan. Even if I like bigger boys for first 8 trips I did not put my foot inside because comments I was reading on various fora. When finally braved door , what I saw was not what I heard before and soon was on Tawan monodiet LOL

Finally, let’s talk about Mr Fluke.......

I thought watching his shower show was worth 400 entrance fee.

To tell you the truth I was little scared of him.

On the first day I visited Moonlight I was determined to get to know Mr Fluke so as soon as I entered I called a mamasan, showed Mr Fluke’s photo and asked to call him.

Mamasan was delighted when he asked “(boy)drink ok?” and I nodded. He was calculating a fat tip from me.

Well, actually I was ignored by Mr Fluke!

Mamasan was keep saying “ after show he come” I waited till 11:40 but he didn’t come.

While I was waiting for Mr Fluke, Nicky tried to

offer himself but I declined as he reminds me of my aunt. 

I was like a teenager stood up by the date.

that shower show by Fluke must be good since we have 2 good comments about it in row.

Nothing to be scared about him, I found him very friendly and generous with smile.

As for ignorance part , since third party / mamasan /  was involved , and you did not tip him you will never know who did not like you, Fluke or that mamasan. It's why I usually by-pass them although at Moonlight I did exactly the same -asked mamasan to bring him over but gave him 100 baht so he can focus on the task. It worked.

I need to re-examine my priorities as Nicky seem to be second guy along with  Soda from Tawan offed by me who reminds you your aunt. LOL

As for ignorance part , since third party / mamasan /  was involved , and you did not tip him you will never know who did not like you, Fluke or that mamasan. It's why I usually by-pass them although at Moonlight I did exactly the same -asked mamasan to bring him over but gave him 100 baht so he can focus on the task. It worked.

Exactly, you have only one choice in a bar. Work with the Mamasan and tip or ignore and go directly, I would wager that request never got there

Jasper..i feel sorry for your "not very nice" experience with mr fluke...during offing him last month i not face any problem with him (while in my hotel rooms) but yes he made me wait almost 25 minutes to him 'get ready' and i almost feel same like you (humiliating)..isnt 25 minutes it too long for a guys to get ready?..

I used to offed mr mekhin (superman) and mr thong (former mr thailand) during my visit to tawan on 2016 but neither take 25 minutes to on the clothes...honestly i think they take around 5 minutes only..

But IMHO maybe its mr fluke own habbit...but overall i am happy with time spending with him and definately not thinking twice to make it again on my next visit..

Jasper, did you not try again for Fluke on your second visit? Which mamasan did you request him from?

I shared your comments with my expat friend who is now something of a Moonlight regular, he doesn’t off the models but each time he visits he will call one or two models down for a drink and chat. According to him, there is a complex system of politics in the bar (Moonlight not quite as bad as Jupiter apparently, where the owner enables mamasan power play). The boys say not all mamasans “are good” and they each are closer to some boys than others. Mamasans who do not like a certain boy may be more lax at procuring him business though if customer insists (and tips!) they will have no choice. The trick is to get the mamasan working for you, rather than their preferred boys. Though I have to say I am in agreement with Jasper, if a request was made and not delivered upon, I don’t see why mamasan should be tipped in advance - bit of a catch 22. It helps when you are repeat custom. The short fat manager was praised as generally being fair. And he agrees that Fluke is friendly and humble, so thinks your request may not have made it through or there may have been other factors involved, such as a second mamasan securing him for another customer. He encouraged you to try again and go early, before 10 pm well ahead of the first show when the boys are relaxed and there are fewer customers to compete for attention. The models go on stage from 9.15 - 9.30 pm onwards so it’s easy to point Fluke out- go through the short manager if possible and definitely not the long haired mamasan Linda. Usually in between rotations they are just sat backstage playing with their phones and bored, so they are happy for a diversion. Also to say you want to buy him a drink or give him a tip, not that you want to off him from the start as that can actually scare some boys when they don’t know the customer.

He also found it amusing that quite a few of the models insisted they didn’t have sex with customers and were paid from “show, dancing, drinking”, when we all know they are happily available for offs. Despite citing evidence to them, he wasn’t able to persuade them to change their line, with the exception of Nicky, who apparently has the most hustle in him, “I no sex with customer, but I go with you” without batting an eyelid.

hank75, thanks for the information.

This is the mamasan, see the below photo

Come to think of it, he seemed eager to push Nicky to me instead.

No, I didn’t pursue Mr Fluke after the first visit.

At the time I felt humiliated but now at my home country thinking back the incident, it was actually interesting episode since not everyday you get rejected by Thai gogo boy.

So I am regrouping and making an evil plan to get revenge on Mr Fluke. lol

post-15769-0-90277100-1542365213_thumb.jpeg

At the time I felt humiliated but now at my home country thinking back the incident, it was actually interesting episode since not everyday you get rejected by Thai gogo boy.

So I am regrouping and making an evil plan to get revenge on Mr Fluke. lol

That’s the spirit Jasper, you will land him next time. No need to feel humiliated, quite likely you were not rejected by Fluke at all but played out by mamasan. Who knows, maybe Nicky has tipped mamasan to secure him more customers? Or gives him a cut of off fee and Fluke does not? I do not recognise that mamasan, try the manager when you visit again.

I am still amused you think Nicky looks like your aunt! I could only hope my aunt resembles a Moonlight model.

Who knows, maybe Nicky has tipped mamasan to secure him more customers? Or gives him a cut of off fee and Fluke does not?

This has been going on for years. Many times when I have boosted the tip the boy has asked me not to tell the bar - seems they no the going market rate as well and don't want to share "good performance" extra tips. It happens.