Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

You have said it very well. Thanks much.

I just wish we had this conversation before.

Of course he may just be the darling of the bar, but more likely he is offering them some incentives to get him as much business as possible.

A few more observations:

He surely seemed to take good care of his folks. He asked me to give more tips to the waiter after i left a 20 baht note into the waiters hand.

On our exit, he put a 100 baht note into the tip box near the entrance door.

Even the valet parking guys and the manager at that particular japanese restaurant seemed to know him really well. He might have brought a recognizable amount of business to them.

Is he on drugs? I dont know but i thought he was just simply sleepy when he kept yawning all the time. On a hindsight, i cannot deny his weird behavior.

At one point during our conversation, he endorsed the fact that he has lost some weight.

He surely is still handsome and could turn out to be a good off. But handle him with care.

You have said it very well. Thanks much.

I just wish we had this conversation before.

A few more observations:

He surely seemed to take good care of his folks. He asked me to give more tips to the waiter after i left a 20 baht note into the waiters hand.

On our exit, he put a 100 baht note into the tip box near the entrance door.

Even the valet parking guys and the manager at that particular japanese restaurant seemed to know him really well. He might have brought a recognizable amount of business to them.

Most of the boys, especially the senior ones, put a tip back into the box when being offed. Not really best behaviour I think to ask you to tip waiter more money. If you forgot to tip entirely perhaps he would have been justified to remind, but they usually do this elsewhere (eg if they’ve brought you somewhere their friends work and it’s matter of both their face and yours) and not in their own bars.

All the models have their regular hangouts since they have been working in the industry for several years. Tam’s female customer said she was first amused, then annoyed when he brought her to one of his haunts and giggling waitresses followed him everywhere. Every other table had one dedicated wait staff, they had four dancing attendance on Tam not to mention the gay manager. Guess who had to tip them all? LOL.

hank75...did you know that this nicky guy ripped off our friend vinapu before?..ask him to fill gas in his car and pay for a fancy japanese dinner set cost that poor guy more than 700baht per serving..LOL

Yes, apart from my two friends’ own experiences with Nicky, I definitely remembered this was word for word what vinapu reported! But vinapu also had a great room off which he felt balanced out the expense.

Yes, apart from my two friends’ own experiences with Nicky, I definitely remembered this was word for word what vinapu reported! But vinapu also had a great room off which he felt balanced out the expense.

I think at cost almost 10k better i am offed mr panupong prateep, mr prap pramapothy or mr chang phanaosri..IMHO..LOL...

I was at Moonlight for 10.30pm show. 4 models tonight - Tam, Sunny, Nicky and new model whom I didnn't see previously in September. Enjoyed the show. Chereography was good. But show has become more hardcore with more exposed cocks. The SM act was the most hardcore and more hardcore than Tawan. Real actual fucking on stage. Nicky performed solo shower act. I prefered two guys showering together like in the past. Group YMCA dance was silly but fun. I didn't off anyone because I already did short time earlier with boy from Screwboys (did you all know that they open at 8pm?). I stayed at Moonlight till 11.45pm and gave tips to 2 boys on stage before i left.

The SM act was the most hardcore and more hardcore than Tawan. Real actual fucking on stage. Nicky performed solo shower act. I prefered two guys showering together like in the past.

I’ve seen the SM act twice but was always under the impression it was simulated. However I usually sit in one of the back rows and am short sighted too, so I’ve never actually observed if there was real penetration. Were you able to see this? If it’s real fucking it’s indeed hardcore.

I think they wanted the models to perform the shower shows to tease the audience. Babe’s shower show doesn’t show cock but is sexy as hell. Fluke has received good reviews too, and I can only imagine Sunny the star dancer must perform an excellent shower too. Tam used to do a 2 man shower show in old Jupiter but I don’t know why he doesn’t do this act any more. Nicky, sadly, showers like a maiden aunt.

Isn't 8 pm the normal time for the bars?

Yes, most bars open around 8 pm but sometimes they’re not fully ready for customers. I think the Twilight bars usually have their boys ready to go by then, but Jupiter, Moonlight and DB may not have the full line up in house yet- some of the boys arrive closer to 9 pm but don’t get into rotation until 9.30 or so. I’m not fond of being the sole patron in an empty bar (bullseye target for mamasans) but it’s good for those who want to sit and observe in peace, before getting top pick for an early off.

I’ve seen the SM act twice but was always under the impression it was simulated. However I usually sit in one of the back rows and am short sighted too, so I’ve never actually observed if there was real penetration. Were you able to see this? If it’s real fucking it’s indeed hardcore.

I think they wanted the models to perform the shower shows to tease the audience. Babe’s shower show doesn’t show cock but is sexy as hell. Fluke has received good reviews too, and I can only imagine Sunny the star dancer must perform an excellent shower too. Tam used to do a 2 man shower show in old Jupiter but I don’t know why he doesn’t do this act any more. Nicky, sadly, showers like a maiden aunt.

I was in second row. The dominant with the long cock applied lube on his condom cock before thrusting into the sub's ass. I swear it's real penetration. Maybe i should go and see again? Haha

Babe’s shower show doesn’t show cock but is sexy as hell. Fluke has received good reviews too, and I can only imagine Sunny the star dancer must perform an excellent shower too. Tam used to do a 2 man shower show in old Jupiter but I don’t know why he doesn’t do this act any more. Nicky, sadly, showers like a maiden aunt.

I forgot to mention but Jupiter got rid of shower show and put extra tables and chairs instead of shower booth on raised floor for better view.

I’ve never really liked shower show there and I remember Van, the shower show performer used to complain the water is cold and freezing.

Tam probably doesn’t like his hair gets wet ruins his carefully styled hair.

I was in second row. The dominant with the long cock applied lube on his condom cock before thrusting into the sub's ass. I swear it's real penetration. Maybe i should go and see again? Haha

I was almost certain the mamasan told me it wasn’t real. Maybe I am dreaming? Or getting old. If you have time to go again, do update us LOL.

I forgot to mention but Jupiter got rid of shower show and put extra tables and chairs instead of shower booth on raised floor for better view.

I’ve never really liked shower show there and I remember Van, the shower show performer used to complain the water is cold and freezing.

Tam probably doesn’t like his hair gets wet ruins his carefully styled hair.

That is exactly what I heard too, that the Jupiter owner was too cheap to put in hot water. So the boys would be trying to dance sexy while freezing their balls off. But Moonlight owner put in hot water when they decided to resurrect the shower show. You can see that the glass steams up during the act. Babe likes to draw little hearts in the steam haha:

If mamasan says it's not real, then it must be so. Probably the top cleverly thrust his cock into just below the bottom's ass but not directly inside. But it was a very good performance. Really enjoyed it!

Either mamasan or one of the boys. But we had a female friend with us that day and she kept cringing, so they may have been trying to reassure her.

...Screwboys (did you all know that they open at 8pm?).

Yes. I once passed on a reconnaissance around 19:50 and was thrilled with seeing the boys appear and change clothes in the bar, under white light, without paying attention to me. (Locker room fetish? Similar happened in Eros.) But then there is a long wait, from 20 to 21 or even 21:30, until all of them come in and you have a full stage.