Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

Dec 29th 2018 

After my customary mexicana beef pizza at Madrid's in Soi Patpong 1, and a courtesy stop at King Castle 1 agogo bar,  I headed to Moonlight,  and was slightly taken aback by the 450b first drink price,  you would never expect what awaited me. 

In September it was Tam seated behind the guy collecting money and issuing drink coupons. We exchanged smiles and that was about it. This time it was another model. I'm just wondering if the models take turns to be outside to attract and welcome customers. 

This time it was none other than Vinapu's muse, the sweet smiling and outwardly friendly model,  Nicky. His gesture was like he was  meeting with a kind former customer,  although we have never met before. He extended his hand and I shook it, and remarked about it being cold,  and asked whether he already had dinner. And then he led me through the entrance, following the waiter. The place was almost full and I was assigned to the last row with the middle pillar slightly blocking the view of the stage. Mai pen rai. He sat himself beside me, and since the show had already started and the music too loud to hear the spoken words, I gestured to him that I would rather watch the show than starting a conversation. 

After about ten minutes seven models appeared on stage,  including an vastly  improved Mr Tam,  with beautiful muscles very much admired by Mr Vinapu. 

The répertoire of the show basically was similar to the one I saw in September, but between Christmas and new year prices were higher by 50, 100, 150 baht. 

Nicky did the shower scene alone,  very sensuous even  without taking off his white skimpy trunk. I  could easily forgive him for acting coy. 

Counting numbers,  I saw only seven models and thirteen floor boys. I  did not see the big Maori like rugby player with defined muscles. To the left and right and all the way to the stage were groups of Chinese and Asians with less than a dozen of falang. The place was crowded but not full. A sign on the pillar indicated second drinks at 300b. Saw some cocks, but I've seen enough over the years. Same same. 

And after the show ended, and people were slowly leaving their seats,  guess what happened next? The same sweet Nicky came to me and asked me what I was going to do later. When I replied that I was going to sleep, he grabbed my arm and cheekily suggested that I  slept with him. When I explained that I had just arrived and was not up to anything but a good rest, he appeared somewhat perplexed. I was quite confused myself. Taken that most of the Chinese came with a friend or two,  and his limited skills in the Chinese language, he probably thought that approaching a non Chinese would be easier for him unless someone had a particular interest in him. Even the papasan Paul didn't try to sell Nicky to me although he was pointing out to the floor boys on stage. Is Nicky slowly losing his popularity? I  saw quite a lot of red notes given to a few of the floor boys by customers in the front row and that was that. 

Nicky looked confused when I didn't respond positively to the suggestion of sleeping with him, just like the confusion on your dog's face when it didn't understand your signal. 

I agree with Vinapu that Nicky is a friendly and sweet man, but unfortunately I didn't have his energy and determination continue into the night after an exhaustive long day , let alone three mutually benefitting encounters, one after another. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS. 

1 hour ago, Jasper said:

I checked Fake Club FB page, yes Mr Fluke is there. There is also another ex Moonlight model.

Apparently Fake Club models earns 1000 baht a night for appearance plus tip from customers.

I just had a look at the FB page, lots and lots of hunks! I could not see the other ex Moonlight model, who was it? 

Around the time you posted about your friend seeing Fluke and Tam at Fake Club, apparently they were both offered jobs there. And of course Babe is much in demand. 

1 hour ago, Jasper said:

Apparently he is leaving Moonlight to work in China.

My Chinese is limited but I do occasionally check on the Chinese forum. There were several posts and one travel report raving about a two cute twinks at Moonlight, I imagine Q is one of them. I can’t remember his number. Most likely Q is taking advantage of his new popularity in this lucrative market. Moonlight’s loss! The Chinese customers seem to be quite young and prone to falling in love with the boys, which means heavy tips and gifts. One of the twinks received a Tiffany necklace as a farewell present from a besotted customer! 

There was a lot of excitement about Nicky several months ago. Not sure if he’s still as popular these days. 

13 minutes ago, hank75 said:

My Chinese is limited but I do occasionally check on the Chinese forum. There were several posts and one travel report raving about a two cute twinks at Moonlight, I imagine Q is one of them. I can’t remember his number. Most likely Q is taking advantage of his new popularity in this lucrative market. Moonlight’s loss! The Chinese customers seem to be quite young and prone to falling in love with the boys, which means heavy tips and gifts. One of the twinks received a Tiffany necklace as a farewell present from a besotted customer! 

Q’s Number is #3.

Tiffany necklace is expensive but I bet he wished it was a gold necklace, which has more resale value.

2 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Wow. I must visit Fake!

Fake Club is great fun. The video Jasper posted must have been taken very early in the evening. It starts to get busy around midnight and by 1 am is a full on a dance club, busy even on Sundays. The models parade in the wackiest outfits and circulate among the tables to drink. However it is not good to meet or pick up people, far too noisy. I would not recommend going alone unlike DJ Station. I am surprised the models can’t be offed, there must be a way to “engage” their services.

Fluke must enjoy playing dress up at Fake!

2B1438E5-E81A-4C0D-B11C-D3BD25772045.jpeg

0702289B-1FEB-42C8-802C-6CA3970CC3C4.jpeg

2 hours ago, Jasper said:

Q’s Number is #3.

Tiffany necklace is expensive but I bet he wished it was a gold necklace, which has more resale value.

Not Q then, my mistake. The numbers were 20, 24 and 44. And 16. But I have no idea who they are since I never remember numbers. 

I wish Moonlight FB would profile the regular boys more. Dare I say it, the constant repetition of the models is getting boring. Especially since the newer ones aren’t as attractive with the exception of Atom, and perhaps Smarch. 

I went to fake for New Year’s Eve and have been a few times. Always go with Thai friends and great fun the way they congregate together around the tables.  It’s basically a club and I enjoy being somewhere that is less than 1% western faces.  Much less of boys on catwalks and dancing this time. Only one show after 1am which was a bit raunchier than before but still at tease end of things.  Models circulate on floor for drinks and to engage. Must have strong livers if do it every night.  I agree it isn’t a place best to go alone. 

On Moonlight is there any news of boy I think wore no.8, from south Thailand?  He had the best smile I ever saw and lovely personality.  

5 hours ago, witty said:

Dec 29th 2018 

After my customary mexicana beef pizza at Madrid's in Soi Patpong 1, and a courtesy stop at King Castle 1 agogo bar,  I headed to Moonlight,  and was slightly taken aback by the 450b first drink price,  you would never expect what awaited me. 

In September it was Tam seated behind the guy collecting money and issuing drink coupons. We exchanged smiles and that was about it. This time it was another model. I'm just wondering if the models take turns to be outside to attract and welcome customers. 

This time it was none other than Vinapu's muse, the sweet smiling and outwardly friendly model,  Nicky. His gesture was like he was  meeting with a kind former customer,  although we have never met before. He extended his hand and I shook it, and remarked about it being cold,  and asked whether he already had dinner. And then he led me through the entrance, following the waiter. The place was almost full and I was assigned to the last row with the middle pillar slightly blocking the view of the stage. Mai pen rai. He sat himself beside me, and since the show had already started and the music too loud to hear the spoken words, I gestured to him that I would rather watch the show than starting a conversation. 

After about ten minutes seven models appeared on stage,  including an vastly  improved Mr Tam,  with beautiful muscles very much admired by Mr Vinapu. 

The répertoire of the show basically was similar to the one I saw in September, but between Christmas and new year prices were higher by 50, 100, 150 baht. 

Nicky did the shower scene alone,  very sensuous even  without taking off his white skimpy trunk. I  could easily forgive him for acting coy. 

Counting numbers,  I saw only seven models and thirteen floor boys. I  did not see the big Maori like rugby player with defined muscles. To the left and right and all the way to the stage were groups of Chinese and Asians with less than a dozen of falang. The place was crowded but not full. A sign on the pillar indicated second drinks at 300b. Saw some cocks, but I've seen enough over the years. Same same. 

And after the show ended, and people were slowly leaving their seats,  guess what happened next? The same sweet Nicky came to me and asked me what I was going to do later. When I replied that I was going to sleep, he grabbed my arm and cheekily suggested that I  slept with him. When I explained that I had just arrived and was not up to anything but a good rest, he appeared somewhat perplexed. I was quite confused myself. Taken that most of the Chinese came with a friend or two,  and his limited skills in the Chinese language, he probably thought that approaching a non Chinese would be easier for him unless someone had a particular interest in him. Even the papasan Paul didn't try to sell Nicky to me although he was pointing out to the floor boys on stage. Is Nicky slowly losing his popularity? I  saw quite a lot of red notes given to a few of the floor boys by customers in the front row and that was that. 

Nicky looked confused when I didn't respond positively to the suggestion of sleeping with him, just like the confusion on your dog's face when it didn't understand your signal. 

I agree with Vinapu that Nicky is a friendly and sweet man, but unfortunately I didn't have his energy and determination continue into the night after an exhaustive long day , let alone three mutually benefitting encounters, one after another. 

Great report! I really like Nicky. You're so lucky to see Nicky's shower, when I was there last Dec, he never performed on the show, just model. I even asked him why he did not performed, he just said he perform on other nights, but I guess he was already offed at that time that's why we can only able to meetup the next day. Thanks!

I hope your curiosity is not going to kill the cat. 

King Castle is probably one of the pioneers of the agogo scene in Patpong,  catering to the needs of male punters in search of the enigmatic G spot in women. 

I like the vibrancy of the bars and the gyrating ladies on 6-inch stilettos. Drinks are priced at less than 200b, and buying one for the ladies will set you back by 20b extra. There is always a continuous stream of punters coming and going. 

Try it out for a change of experiences. You might even like it. 

12 hours ago, Jimbillp said:

Must have strong livers if do it every night.  I agree it isn’t a place best to go alone. 

I believe that is why Babe and Tam declined to work at Fake. The Fake models are expected to drink heavily to encourage customers to keep opening bottles. Babe in particular cannot hold his drink.

18 hours ago, witty said:

After my customary mexicana beef pizza at Madrid's in Soi Patpong 1....

This time it was none other than Vinapu's muse, the sweet smiling and outwardly friendly model,  Nicky......

After about ten minutes seven models appeared on stage,  including an vastly  improved Mr Tam,  with beautiful muscles very much admired by Mr Vinapu...... 

Vinapu not only likes muscles but also considers Madrid's pizza best everywhere. I credit Christian PFC for introducing it to me.

I liked Nicky and offed him twice in Oct but he is not my muse for sure. For that,  applicant guy needs to go through long time off ordeal:D

You saved quite a bit by declining his advances and sleeping alone, LOL

Happy New Year with lots of energy !!!

5 minutes ago, Alizizou said:

Who's fluke?..LOL

Alizizou, one of the quirks of this new board is that photos can be seen even by non-registered members / people casually browsing or searching from Google. Maybe for boy’s privacy and your own you may wish to not post your own personal pics until this is changed?

So went back to Fake club last night. Less busy so chance to meet models and dancers who as hank75 says do a great job of getting customers to keep drinking..

And who do I see in first 15 minutes but Mr Fook as badge calls it, aka Fluke

very friendly and amazing physique

he was really working tables well and perhaps Moonlight has given him experience/confidence as clearly one of best at it. Also conscientious to keep rotating  

we chatted about his shower show and for his second table visit I’d found his shower video which he thought was very entertaining and was showing others 

no fancy costumes this time and indeed on catwalk show part he was one of star performers moving down catwalk with speedo around his knees as he gyrated and collected tips, hand strategically placed of course.

at one point Mr babe came past and they greeted like long lost friends - are they about to poach another?!  I couldnt see who he was with

anyway I left with his line ID and memories of one sexy dancing/touching at end of night.

He was pretty drunk at the end of the night but really friendly. A fun night. 

28 minutes ago, Jimbillp said:

And who do I see in first 15 minutes but Mr Fook as badge calls it, aka Fluke

very friendly and amazing physique

he was really working tables well and perhaps Moonlight has given him experience/confidence as clearly one of best at it. Also conscientious to keep rotating 

Great update! I really like how Fluke does his hair at Fake. Suits him better than the slicked back ponytail he had at Moonlight. 

How exactly does the model system work? I have always been there with boys so I have never been up close with any of the Fake models, apart from those who may know the boys with us and come up to say hello. Do the models go table to table introducing themselves? Are you expected to tip them? 

Around a month ago my friend invited Babe, Tam and one other muscular Moonlight model to Fake. The boys thought it would be funny to have their shirts off like the house models. They were drinking, dancing, flexing biceps and having a great time. However at some point they noticed they had distracted all the customers in the vicinity who were openly ogling them non stop and starting to crowd around the table, while the real Fake models were getting upset. So they quickly put their shirts on and kept a low profile thereafter LOL. 

2 hours ago, hank75 said:

Great update! I really like how Fluke does his hair at Fake. Suits him better than the slicked back ponytail he had at Moonlight. 

How exactly does the model system work? I have always been there with boys so I have never been up close with any of the Fake models, apart from those who may know the boys with us and come up to say hello. Do the models go table to table introducing themselves? Are you expected to tip them? 

Around a month ago my friend invited Babe, Tam and one other muscular Moonlight model to Fake. The boys thought it would be funny to have their shirts off like the house models. They were drinking, dancing, flexing biceps and having a great time. However at some point they noticed they had distracted all the customers in the vicinity who were openly ogling them non stop and starting to crowd around the table, while the real Fake models were getting upset. So they quickly put their shirts on and kept a low profile thereafter LOL. 

Yes. His hair look is better and possibly a venue requirement. I prefer also. The models, and the dancers, join the tables. Of course the reaction from the tables will determine how long they stay and you can see that they know they have to circulate. Esp the popular ones. 

Most of the time they seem happy with drinking the whisky shots and generally sharing the drinks, often decided who drinks shots after drinking games. All part of making the club work and tick over I guess  

if they stayed a while it seems a tip of 100 was the market rate.   my Thai friends would do this or tell me to from time to time and I wasn’t sure if it was based on how long the guys stayed or how much they were appreciated  (or if they’d asked).   

but certainly not heavy pressure to tip

There was a lot of tipping on the runway including the banknote garlands from I guess the Chinese who really love that part  

Fook did ask for a 100 at the end of night  as we made him drink some shots to finish bottle and I did give at beginning of night as guessed it meant he’d keep returning

It is a good fun night with some Thais or I guess some Moonlight models in tow and it is much more of a club/party scene than boy to hire and I prefer that vibe 

For variety there used to be App club but that burnt down apparently and so now not sure if there is much else. Is a place called joob bar and another smaller one on sukhumvit somewhere I think?

but Fake is definitely the big grand daddy of them all.