Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

31 minutes ago, witty said:

That man in the middle, as  I was made to believe,  is from Myanmar. 

Oh he's from Myanmar, I thought Korean, my bad, lol, he always give a finger sign of love whenever he's on stage, totally love it!!! I'm really planning to meet him on my next trip. Thank you!!!

Hi everyone, 

Been fantasizing over mr. smart (i’m not sure if that’s his name. It sounded that way) from mooight. One of the models there and in his early 20s. I’m not sure if his offable or his worth offing.  I attached his picture from their facebook account for some visual.

4A6ED68F-78B1-4816-9CE2-0B1315C34008.jpeg

9 hours ago, Rule88 said:

Hi everyone, 

Been fantasizing over mr. smart (i’m not sure if that’s his name. It sounded that way) from mooight. One of the models there and in his early 20s. I’m not sure if his offable or his worth offing.  I attached his picture from their facebook account for some visual.

4A6ED68F-78B1-4816-9CE2-0B1315C34008.jpeg

“Smarch”. Simpsons fan? 

Some of the senior boys have been coaching him on working out, so he’s sporting some very impressive abs and biceps these days. No idea if he can be offed, he’s straight like the rest. I’ll try to find out but it may take time. You have a trip planned?  

2 hours ago, hank75 said:

“Smarch”. Simpsons fan? 

Some of the senior boys have been coaching him on working out, so he’s sporting some very impressive abs and biceps these days. No idea if he can be offed, he’s straight like the rest. I’ll try to find out but it may take time. You have a trip planned?  

Thanks hank. Yes , I do. I initially plan to visit next month but decided to do it on july instead. It will be my fourth visit to bkk . My first was in 2017. Will try to make a trip report 

I get that not everyone is a natural dance but was anyone else confused by the fact that many of the younger guys don’t seem to want to be in the shows? It was particularly noticeable at the end of the show when the floor parade came back out. They seemed like they were meant to be doing a routine but made only the barest attempt to actually do it. Was a bit of a contrast to the main show where the quality was very high. Even the boys who had been in the show became lethargic in their movements. 

I visited Moonlight last night.

drink price 450 Baht.

I entered around 10 pm for the 10:30 show. There were only 6 customers but gradually filled to 20+ at the end of the show. Farang ratio is very high compared to Jupiter and audience is older too.

Around 15 floor boys including #3, #24, #26 and models were Babe, Nicky, Tae, Mark, Tam. 

I found a familiar face of Jupiter boy #1 smiling to me, obviously moved recently to Moonlight.

When I saw ex Moonlight KE was wearing #1at Jupiter, I wondered what had happened to him, here is the answer he moved to Moonlight.

Some shows were the same from last November . It seems models no longer walking around near customers seat wai-ing.

Instead there were 6 muscular guy doing big cock sort of show walking around on the floor showing their assets. Sadly no one tipped even the next customer was feeling the goods.

Tae did shower show. He did his best but sadly he is no Mr Fluke. Sighs 

The best show, I found was performed by three twinks, #3, #24 and one other boy. I don’t even like twinks but the dancing routine was well constructed and they wear nice sexy black costumes with a bit of black furs.

Q #3 boy, he has a cute face but he can’t dance on the other hand #24 can move a little and dances very sexily. And I don’t even like twinks!

Incidentally, I saw a very similar looking boy to #24 that afternoon at the hotel where I was staying.

I was waiting for a lift at GF and as soon as door opened, a very young looking guy, I thought a school boy at first, running out of the lift. I thought it’s a bit strange and found an white haired grumpy faced farang in the lift. 

I like the way Moonlight revived old Jupiter2002’s hilarious group dancing routine this time guys were dancing to the tune of Village People’s YMCA visibly embarrassed.

Oh by the way, Babe’s smiles are getting old. I found him a little tiresome.

All I want is Mr Fluke back!!

7 minutes ago, reader said:

Vinapu and others went on to off him and posted about it. 

That's correct, it was actually your post and video which inspired me to look for him although  an actual off was a bit random act. I went with firm resolve to off one of models  and after parade when they went down to wai audience it was him who actually first passed by my seat, ready with 100 baht note to be placed strategically and it worked.

I agree with your comment about the photo above, he looks much much better. It seems wrong angle and bad light did do much good to that picture.

2 hours ago, Jasper said:

I entered around 10 pm for the 10:30 show. There were only 6 customers but gradually filled to 20+ at the end of the show. Farang ratio is very high compared to Jupiter and audience is older too.

Around 15 floor boys including #3, #24, #26 and models were Babe, Nicky, Tae, Mark, Tam. 

My “friendly Moonlight helper” sent me a video of tonight’s show a few hours ago, featuring Babe, Tam and Tae which they nicely claimed was made especially for me. Maybe Jasper can verify if it really was from tonight.

The routine is old and if not for Babe’s fantastic dancing and Tam’s flashy muscles, would be totally boring. Attached is a screen grab of the last pose where they are simulating big cock flashing but actually looks to be rolled up red bandanas pulled out from their underwear...what a tease. I was actually hoping for a video of Babe’s towel routine that Wynter mentioned, preferably one where the towel drops! 

92754543-BDA6-4A5F-8A20-D30E852973D9.png

31 minutes ago, vinapu said:

I agree with your comment about the photo above, he looks much much better. It seems wrong angle and bad light did do much good to that picture.

Vinapu, since your off of Nicky where he was still looking glorious, I think he has encountered some issues which I posted about too. My friend offed him last week (just for clubbing) and mentioned he was glassy-eyed and bloodshot, skin problems and generally not in top form. Hopefully he will resolve these soon. Incidentally he asked for 5K fee to come for drinks, while Babe asked for nothing! 

that is disturbing news and put that photo in different light. As for fee asked , surely they can ask what they think market will bear and not necessarily they are wrong. But market for  such prices may be shallow and certainly top form and top looks will help. Otherwise whole 'model ' experiment at Moonlight may prove short lived other than visual  value for visitors.

4 hours ago, hank75 said:

My “friendly Moonlight helper” sent me a video of tonight’s show a few hours ago, featuring Babe, Tam and Tae which they nicely claimed was made especially for me. Maybe Jasper can verify if it really was from tonight.

92754543-BDA6-4A5F-8A20-D30E852973D9.png

Yes it looks like last night show but I was thinking how I wish it was Fluke dancing instead of Tae and wasn’t looking properly.

Babe, Tae and Mark did towel show, I was thinking Babe really knows how to present himself, how to show off his body from which angle etc. how to move towel along his body  Very calculating moves.

Last November, Nicky seemed very eager for an off, this time, he really really looked desperate for off. He was wandering around on the customers seating area, he appeared targetting lone white haired older farang, obviously he knows his market, tried 2 or 3 different farangs but unsuccessfully.

I am sorry to say this, but he made a sad pitiful figure looking like $10 street hooker. 

2 hours ago, Jasper said:

Yes it looks like last night show but I was thinking how I wish it was Fluke dancing instead of Tae and wasn’t looking properly.

I am sorry to say this, but he made a sad pitiful figure looking like $10 street hooker. 

Jasper, why not go to Fake to look up Fluke? All then Fake models will likely work Friday and Saturday. 

I hope Nicky gets himself sorted soon. That is distressing to hear but honestly what I’ve witnessed myself too. On my last visit, he was trying extremely hard to be offed by a large group from Hong Kong. They bought him a few drinks but eventually left without offing so I bought him a consolation drink. Apart from Tam, he is the oldest model in the line up and inevitably they get anxious about going past their primes as popular gogos.

First time posting here. I have been on this site for a while, reading up on the information shared by all the members.
That information has been invaluable on deciding what to do and which clubs to visit in Pattaya and Bangkok.

I will share my experiences at a later date.

I am presently in Bangkok, after visiting Pattaya for few days. I was also at Moonlight last night. Jasper has already shared the details on last night's show.

I am glad that I read the forum reports before I went to the club and knew about Nicky. After his performance, he came to my seat and he made some small talk, but I mostly ignored him as he's not my type. Too muscular for my liking. He asked if I would buy him a drink and I politely declined. He left to look for other customers.

I talked to the mamasan about type of boys I like and he suggested some. I sat with a guy I liked and offed him. Again based on all the information shared here, I knew what to expect in terms of tips for the guy.

Once again, amazing information being shared here on this forum and I will share my experiences of the full trip at a later date

When I encountered Nicky last week he seemed fine, no overt signs of ill health, but as I said in my post, I didn’t encourage him to stay long so perhaps I missed something. 

I think that photo is very unflattering and makes his body look quite squat and stocky. I would say that I thought he looked better in his leather jacket than in underwear on stage. His stage outfit is ill fitting and doesn’t show him to his greatest effect. 

35 minutes ago, spoon said:

Actually the picture of nicky shown here is exactly how i see him on my last visit too. For me personally Tam still my preferred model lol. Nicky and even babe (not that it matters since he doesnt go for sex) isnt really my cup of tea.

I didn’t get to see Tam unfortunately, he wasn’t in the show on either of the nights that I was there. Nicky didn’t do much for me either but I thought him better looking than that photo. To be honest though, with the exception of Babe, I generally found the premium models a bit underwhelming for all the fuss.