Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

21 minutes ago, Wynter11 said:

I didn’t get to see Tam unfortunately, he wasn’t in the show on either of the nights that I was there. Nicky didn’t do much for me either but I thought him better looking than that photo. To be honest though, with the exception of Babe, I generally found the premium models a bit underwhelming for all the fuss. 

I can echoed this similar opinion. Babe is hot and good looking for sure, but body wise a bit on slimmer side for me. To be fair, if the off fee isnt high and also the tip isnt 5k, id probably off some of them already lol

3 hours ago, Wynter11 said:

When I encountered Nicky last week he seemed fine, no overt signs of ill health, but as I said in my post, I didn’t encourage him to stay long so perhaps I missed something. 

I think you would need to have seen Nicky prior to November last year to clock the difference. I remember first meeting him around August or September. He was radiant... luminous skin in the darkness of the bar, lively eyes, appealing smile. Very attractive even to me though he’s not my style and I generally dislike facial enhancements as a rule, unless it’s very subtle. These days the sheen and magnetism he used to have are gone. 

By the way he doesn’t only appeal to the old farang crowd lol. The young Chinese were quite smitten with him for a while. 

1 hour ago, Wynter11 said:

I didn’t get to see Tam unfortunately, he wasn’t in the show on either of the nights that I was there. Nicky didn’t do much for me either but I thought him better looking than that photo. To be honest though, with the exception of Babe, I generally found the premium models a bit underwhelming for all the fuss. 

Were you able to see Atom and Smarch? Atom is a superb specimen. Some of the new additions are lacklustre I agree.

Tam has been out of the bar for some time. I believe Jasper caught him on his first night back. He’s had extended offs from a couple of regulars  and some leave time. Apparently he was given a warning to show up at work more. While I think the practice is to reimburse the bar so it doesn’t lose financially, with the recent departure of Fluke, York and Sunny, they are thin on the model line up and want Tam around more. I hear he has other income now though on top of his very generous regulars, and is much less interested in single offs.

5 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Were you able to see Atom and Smarch? Atom is a superb specimen. Some of the new additions are lacklustre I agree.

I’m not sure who is who, the announcer was hard to understand. There was a fairly tall one with a longer, slightly leaner torso that I liked but didn’t find exceptional compared to the guys I’d seen around the bars. The more chunky muscle guys do nothing for me. 

16 hours ago, reader said:

Quite a long time has passed since i first encountered Nicky at Moonlight but the experience remains locked in my memory. When I posted about it in a trip report, I included this link in which Nicky appears at the 3:45 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki61caIuzmw&app

Although I didn't end up offing him (was meeting my regular guy less than an hour later), I wrote this:

At some point I glance to my right and the object of my desire (the model just described), is casually leaning against wall, looking my way. I invite him to sit beside me and waiter asks me if I will by boy a drink. Of course I do and gladly pay the 400 tab presented. He tells me he's from Phuket and places a hand on my leg. I get immediately weak at the knees. I run a hand over shoulders and down the most amazing back that I've ever had pleasure to explore. When I tell him he's the best guy in show, he asks waiter to translate. Big smile and wai when he hears the words.

We exchange usual stuff (where you from, how long you stay) while he maintains should contact. After about 20 minutes, he has to get back to work, I slip him 300 for his time. I get up as he does and he grabs my hand leads me away from seats, thanks me, puts his hands on my sides and then gives me another wai as he leaves.  I find the waiter and give him a red note and exit. It was like flying too close to the sun. Never entered club figuring I would get to meet one of the star attractions. Somehow I managed to stumble back to hotel. When I got to room I had a bag from Family Mart in my hand and don't even remember stopping there. 

Vinapu and others went on to off him and posted impressiveluy about it. Their reports are far more detailed and revealing.

But in IMO, he looks a lot more sexy in the video and in my memory than he does in the photo above. I recall my brief encounter with a smile and do not discourage anyone from offing him.

As for me, this is how I describe Nicky when I first saw him taken from my report last December...

When I turned to my side, I saw a model in jeans who are seated beside a customer. How can I describe him? Well, he is very handsome, good-looking, gor geous, cute, hunky, studly, attractive, charming, adorable, heartthrob, head-turner, eye candy, gym-fit, muscular, sexy, hot3x & a bae. Did I descri be him well you can picture him on your mind ? Ha ha...I'll call him Mr. Handsome Guy.

To my surprise, Mr. Handsome Guy is walking near my seat. I froze for a moment seeing his well-defined and toned body and his very appealing and handsome face. He greeted me and my smile was fixed for a moment, I can't believe I can see him this close. Then he seats beside me and he said "You want me?" and then I said "Yes, I'll buy you a drink", afterwards he ordered a drink to the waiter.

We had a chat (and also bargain) as his drink arrived, we toast our drinks and I love looking on his handsome face, with an expressive eyes, pointed nose, kissable lips, pearly white teeth and perfect smile. I even put my arms on his shoulder feeling his flawless skin, he he. This is one of the best moment in my life tbh. Then after a couple of minutes, he asked if he can have another drink, but I said "no, nice meeting you" while giving him a handshake. Wow, I like touching his soft hand, ha ha.

Reader, I highly recommend you off Nicky next time...it was one of the most memorable moment on my trips @ BKK, really worth it!!!

5 hours ago, Jasper said:

I heard that Sunny left Moonlight.

Apparently, his customer took him to Holland for good.

it's why if we see they guy we like , we should go about meeting him ASAP as next time he may not be there. Sure it will be others but it will always be that feeling of missed opportunity.

I hope Sunny will do well wherever he is and will not be one of those trophy guys sent back after a while when benefactor gets bored with them

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

it's why if we see they guy we like , we should go about meeting him ASAP as next time he may not be there. Sure it will be others but it will always be that feeling of missed opportunity.

That’s true.

Jupiter boy #75 has left the gogo boy scene.

He is rumoured to have found a good sponsor even he was not known for professional attitude Perhaps good looks are good enough.

4 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Babe  posted a photo on Instagram with a caption saying" first day in Japan" with the location of Ibaraki, Japan,; and another located at Yubatake Kusatso Onsen

Looks like high season has put some of the boys on the road.

Lucky for me that I was I week earlier and got to see him. I would’ve been disappointed to arrive and find him missing from the show. 

1 hour ago, KevKev01 said:

Yeay! What a good news!

Has anybody offed Sunny previously? 

Not on this forum, but I have seen him offed by women. His social media snaps of recent Bali trip seem pretty action packed though which suggests a male customer rather than the older women he is usually sitting with in Moonlight. 

Idly curious if Babe is travelling with his girlfriend or a customer, meanwhile enjoying all his ab shots. 

Meanwhile, York (ex Moonlight) is now in China...definitely the boys are hitting the road. 

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 5:16 AM, hank75 said:

Idly curious if Babe is travelling with his girlfriend or a customer, meanwhile enjoying all his ab shots. 

Whilst certainly possible that Mr Babe is on vacation on his own or with his GF, it is much more likely that he is traveling with a sponsor/customer. I don't want to sound rude, but Silom guys taking the initiative to and organising on their own a trip like to Japan with the activities/sights seen in Mr Babe's IG pics, is hardly likely.

7 hours ago, speedoo1 said:

I don't want to sound rude, but Silom guys taking the initiative to and organising on their own a trip like to Japan with the activities/sights seen in Mr Babe's IG pics, is hardly likely.

nothing rude in your comment, just very realistic but exceptions apply. Like young people everywhere some may be travel hungry and having means can actually do exactly that specially that some countries in neighborhood are quite inexpensive , even compared to Thailand and Bangkok in particular .

I know two   boys who went to expensive Singapore on their own for short trips just to see it, had friends there but it had nothing to do with customers. I don't have any reason not to believe their stories from how subject come in conversation.