Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

30 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Twinks like Q are usually not my type but for him I would make an exception! That face combined with his total lack of inhibitions. Also #32 from Jupiter, who is even more slim and cutely boyish....and claims to be a top :blink:

Agree. Slim and short but very appealing. There’s another slim and short guy who caught my attention during my visit. He doesn’t look handsome in pics but his charming in person. Pond (picture below)

hank do you have a picture of jupiter boy #32? 

6C8D2FA1-DC30-448C-B4DD-4FCF3EAB3EC8.jpeg

1 hour ago, Rule88 said:

Agree. Slim and short but very appealing. There’s another slim and short guy who caught my attention during my visit. He doesn’t look handsome in pics but his charming in person. Pond (picture below)

hank do you have a picture of jupiter boy #32? 

I have seen Pond and agree, much cuter in person. 

No for #32 I really regret not snapping a picture. And for the life of me, I cannot remember his name. 

I don’t know if anyone saw the live stream of Moonlight’s “special” Chinese New Year show on FB. I got an alert and caught the broadcast, but it was taken down right after it was finished and replaced with the usual dull model parade. Wonder why. Maybe no cover charge, no special show for online audiences? Unintentionally comic, show had the models dressed up in Chinese festive gear doing an odd dance formation with the occasional shadow boxing punch. Leads were Nicky (in a very strange Maleficent type outfit with red wings - if he decides to work in Fake he’s all set) and Smarch in a cardboard box dragon head...at least I think it was him, camera was zoomed out to show whole stage. No sign of Tam and Sunny who probably were pre-booked by Chinese regulars. 

Honestly I think they should give up on these special shows and just try to up the sexiness in their regular performances. The Christmas show was lightheartedly fun but also cringeworthy. I spit out my morning coffee laughing at Tam dressed up as the King of Siam with a harem of twinks during the Loy Krathong special. Not surprising the models absolutely hate these special occasions LOL

1 hour ago, hank75 said:

Honestly I think they should give up on these special shows and just try to up the sexiness in their regular performances. 

Agree. It’s not as if customers come to moonlight to see those acts. I hope some regulars can tell them that . 

Many people do come for the shows.  Gogo’s can be empty before and after shows.   15 minutes before show times many people arrive.  One of the most asked questions from people is What Time is Show.    I understand it’s different for some of you that go every night , have seen the show and don’t need to see it again. But many of the customers are tourist and come for the shows .  If you don’t want to see them it’s easy to avoid that hour.

1 hour ago, paulsf said:

Many people do come for the shows.  Gogo’s can be empty before and after shows.   15 minutes before show times many people arrive.  One of the most asked questions from people is What Time is Show.    I understand it’s different for some of you that go every night , have seen the show and don’t need to see it again. But many of the customers are tourist and come for the shows .  If you don’t want to see them it’s easy to avoid that hour.

Hello Paul, I didn’t mean to suggest that the shows should be stopped. I enjoy shows too. What I meant is that those ‘special event’ dress-up Christmas, Loy Krathong or Chinese New Year shows make the otherwise handsome and sexy boys look rather silly, dancing around in cardboard boxes or having Babe prancing like a reindeer. It would be preferable to juice up the regular shows - for example, a full show shower extravaganza would be more than special enough for me! 

Edit: though I do like the boys in traditional Thai outfits, so just the cheesy dancing can be omitted.

2 hours ago, paulsf said:

Hi paul,

I’m kinda new here and I’ve been to moonlight not so many times but I was able to see some of those special. Let me just clarify my point and what I agree with hank, while we know specials are the way to highlight significant ocassions and lure more customers to visit, i think it’s important to stay to the brand of service you’re known for. Don’t get me wrong, i like the idea of coming up with a special production but I just hope it’s geared towards what moonlight is known for. 

Thank you for letting your opinions be heard.  I hope I don’t get misconstrued. Keep safe

2 hours ago, witty said:

I don't remember Nicky  being that small as he is among the six in the top pic. 

I was wondering the same. Trick of perspective? Babe and Mark (back row, extreme left) are the shorter models. Babe looks substantially larger than he actually is due to being positioned closer to the camera. But I am unsure how to explain Mark who has a heavier frame but is definitely not taller than Nicky, nor larger to this extent. Tae is probably one of the taller, larger models and he too looks small.

York is back at Moonlight. He was asked to stop working by a sponsor last year and I heard he was rather bored not working, just going to the gym all day. Not sure if his sponsor’s money ran out or he couldn’t stand the boredom but all the gym has paid off, he’s a sight for sore eyes. He was not my type based on photos and videos but after meeting him in person I find him incredibly sexy. If you haven’t noticed it yet, he is half African American.

Meanwhile Smarch just gets better and better. Looks like Chinese customers agree based on tips he was harvesting. 

On 2/5/2019 at 1:58 PM, hank75 said:

I don’t know if anyone saw the live stream of Moonlight’s “special” Chinese New Year show on FB. I got an alert and caught the broadcast, but it was taken down right after it was finished and replaced with the usual dull model parade. Wonder why.

Just a guess, hank75, but did the camera capture any images of the audience during the live broadcast?  They may have taken down the live feed to protect their audience's privacy although it's not too difficult to record a live feed if anyone really wanted to.  Moreover, things may be said/shown during a live show which they may not want to showcase for posterity although I suppose a bit of editing could take care of that.

10 hours ago, hank75 said:

York is back at Moonlight. He was asked to stop working by a sponsor last year and I heard he was rather bored not working, just going to the gym all day. Not sure if his sponsor’s money ran out or he couldn’t stand the boredom but all the gym has paid off, he’s a sight for sore eyes. He was not my type based on photos and videos but after meeting him in person I find him incredibly sexy. If you haven’t noticed it yet, he is half African American.

Meanwhile Smarch just gets better and better. Looks like Chinese customers agree based on tips he was harvesting. 

I would hate to reinforce stereotypes (as positive as this one is) but is York African where it counts - know what I'm sayin gurl?

Any pics of York?:p

2 hours ago, sglad said:

Just a guess, hank75, but did the camera capture any images of the audience during the live broadcast?  

Not that I can recall.

2 hours ago, sglad said:

I would hate to reinforce stereotypes (as positive as this one is) but is York African where it counts - know what I'm sayin gurl?

Any pics of York?:p

Well another member of the forum is more qualified to answer this! But in one of the earlier Moonlight videos, York (who is pretty uninhibited) treated the audience and viewers to almost a full flash though with hands cupping his naughty bits. Also flashing, in various degrees, Mr Fluke and Mr Tee :o

On 2/9/2019 at 11:55 AM, hank75 said:

If you haven’t noticed it yet, he is half African American.

I  thought York was latino . Thank you for the info hank. 

Yes , smarch is really getting better and better. I’m not really into the models of moonlight. Not that  they are not stunning but I’m expecting more when you take them back to the hotel. But I’m drooling over smarch so maybe I will reconsider...lol

22 hours ago, hank75 said:

Not that I can recall.

Well another member of the forum is more qualified to answer this! But in one of the earlier Moonlight videos, York (who is pretty uninhibited) treated the audience and viewers to almost a full flash though with hands cupping his naughty bits. Also flashing, in various degrees, Mr Fluke and Mr Tee :o

Hi hank, 

Asking for some assistance, i messaged moonlight through line a couple of days back. I asked if mr tee is back. The responded that he is a freelance model. We never get to exchange message anymore ... my assumptions are as follows: 

1. He’s like babe who doesn’t like to be offed (except for clubbing) (?)

2.  He works there when he’s schedule allows him ( i think this is yes) 

I hope you can respond. Thanks

12 hours ago, Rule88 said:

Hi hank, 

Asking for some assistance, i messaged moonlight through line a couple of days back. I asked if mr tee is back. The responded that he is a freelance model. We never get to exchange message anymore ... my assumptions are as follows: 

1. He’s like babe who doesn’t like to be offed (except for clubbing) (?)

2.  He works there when he’s schedule allows him ( i think this is yes) 

I hope you can respond. Thanks

Not being a Moonlight mamasan (contrary to how it may appear sometimes haha) and also not knowing Tee personally, I don’t have all the answers :rolleyes:

From what I was told, there are house models (they have a monthly salary, are required to show up X number of days, are made to come in if there aren’t enough models on any particular day and can get fired for irregular attendance) and freelance models who come in to work when they aren’t otherwise employed, or on special occasions when they want a larger crop of boys. There is a dedicated “model manager” who does the scheduling, organised costumes, rearrange the acts depending on which models show up for work. 

Some models take offs, some don’t - it depends on them personally, regardless whether they are house or freelance. Much of this also depends on whether they like the customer or not which is why Moonlight Line will not confirm if you can “have” a particular boy. But with the house models, they have a clearer grasp of their schedule or can message them to find out if they are coming into work on a specific night so it is easier to find out if you will see So-and-so. For example they will confirm that Babe or Smarch or Nicky is working on Friday and you can request to meet them. 

Personally I have not seen Tee in the line up in recent months, in person or in the videos. His social media mentions that he’s stopped working at Siam Niramit, so it does appear likely he could be back at Moonlight. And has a girlfriend LOL. But if you really want to meet him, I suggest you message Moonlight with your travel dates and ask if he will be working on any of the days. The other option is to go to Moonlight, make friends with one of the other models who were there during his time and ask them to call him for you.  This only works if you just want to make friends, if you have your heart set on an off then probably best just to pick one of the very attractive floor boys (or look for #32 at Jupiter, who reminds me of a younger, more innocent version of Tee).

1 hour ago, hank75 said:

Not being a Moonlight mamasan (contrary to how it may appear sometimes haha) and also not knowing Tee personally, I don’t have all the answers :rolleyes:

From what I was told, there are house models (they have a monthly salary, are required to show up X number of days, are made to come in if there aren’t enough models on any particular day and can get fired for irregular attendance) and freelance models who come in to work when they aren’t otherwise employed, or on special occasions when they want a larger crop of boys. There is a dedicated “model manager” who does the scheduling, organised costumes, rearrange the acts depending on which models show up for work. 

Some models take offs, some don’t - it depends on them personally, regardless whether they are house or freelance. Much of this also depends on whether they like the customer or not which is why Moonlight Line will not confirm if you can “have” a particular boy. But with the house models, they have a clearer grasp of their schedule or can message them to find out if they are coming into work on a specific night so it is easier to find out if you will see So-and-so. For example they will confirm that Babe or Smarch or Nicky is working on Friday and you can request to meet them. 

Personally I have not seen Tee in the line up in recent months, in person or in the videos. His social media mentions that he’s stopped working at Siam Niramit, so it does appear likely he could be back at Moonlight. And has a girlfriend LOL. But if you really want to meet him, I suggest you message Moonlight with your travel dates and ask if he will be working on any of the days. The other option is to go to Moonlight, make friends with one of the other models who were there during his time and ask them to call him for you.  This only works if you just want to make friends, if you have your heart set on an off then probably best just to pick one of the very attractive floor boys (or look for #32 at Jupiter, who reminds me of a younger, more innocent version of Tee).

I really feel you’re one of the mamasans in moonlight LOL... 

Yeah...  I first met tee in siam niramit. It was days before he quit . He was such an eye candy. Usual to most thai boys they look alot better in the flesh than in pictures. As for the off, sitting with him would be fine just to satisfy my cravings ... if chemistry plays well then I’ll have to cross the bridge LOL. As for the gf, it’s fine with me , i bet all of them has

I’m really curious about boy #32 . There’s face that comes to mind but i’m not sure . I hope someone gets to show a pic. For my next visit i will make sure to check him. 

Thanks for the wonderful insights hank!