Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

LOL yes I chat far too much about Moonlight here. Thanks to all the members for putting up with me. Reason being Moonlight is better than the other bars I like at updating videos and photos, and I have friends who are regulars, so I always have lots of fodder to feed my Thailand nostalgia. And I am completely fascinated by boy bar operations. It distracts me from my mundane day job daydreaming about owning one. 

30 minutes ago, Alizizou said:

But i dont believe that mr york is half american-african because he cant speak in english..even the simple one..

Not all children fathered by foreigners are fortunate enough to be raised by them...

But if you look at York very carefully it becomes obvious. Easy to mistake him for one of the darker skinned Thais though. 

5 hours ago, hank75 said:

Not all children fathered by foreigners are fortunate enough to be raised by them...

But if you look at York very carefully it becomes obvious. Easy to mistake him for one of the darker skinned Thais though. 

The darker thai skin is original thai's...the whitey is already mix with han chinese or mongol and lao and vietnamese..

57 minutes ago, vinapu said:

I have an impression that alizizou had an opportunity to look at York very close

Perhaps Alizizou was otherwise preoccupied ^_^

Not only his hair, but in person and talking to him face to face you can see the genetic heritage. But it is not hard to miss if you are not aware, especially since he crops his hair. Without going into too much detail, this is not unfounded speculation on my part. 

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

link?

Vinapu,

Google "Babe Bang Magazine".  It's all there and I give him a 9. :wub:

But I really really hope the shoot was worthwhile for him financially and doesn't damage his prospects because with his face and body he can have a very lucrative, long-term career as a companion of a wealthy Asian man or woman.  Now that I've seen his face more clearly (and just about everything else!), I wouldn't be surprised if he was hill tribe or Tai-yai.  Hot.

On 2/11/2019 at 7:59 PM, hank75 said:

Actually, not being raised by foreigners can be a blessing in some cases, seeing some of the riff raff that float onto Thailand's shores.

Out of curiosity, how tall is York?

11 hours ago, sglad said:

Actually, not being raised by foreigners can be a blessing in some cases, seeing some of the riff raff that float onto Thailand's shores.

Out of curiosity, how tall is York?

Well I can give you his height...which is around 175-176 cm....but not his length or girth :lol: 

Agree with you that the masturbation video was a bad move on Babe’s part. Although interesting to see that while vertically challenged, he is surprisingly well endowed for a Thai!

The in-bar joke at Moonlight is that Babe is the best looker and best dancer among the models, but short. The boys will jokingly call him “Shorty” to make him pull a sad face. While Nicky apparently is the despair of the dancing instructor because he has two left feet and can’t do any of the model dance acts.

Yes that’s him. I saw an another photo of him in hospital bed showing his face with big bandage around his head. Apparently it’s head bone fracture.

I wonder what’s happened.

By the way, why Thais are so obsessed with updating their social networking site even when they are ill ?