Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

Well my interest was piqued so I had a look at Q’s twitter, then thought I would try to find just Facebook page using the same handle....didn’t find his FB but did turn up his pre and post plastic surgery photos, used as advertising by the clinic! In fact the clinic’s profile picture is also Q, so maybe there is an affiliation.

7D302AC8-3D44-42B8-BCED-258FE45689DA.jpeg

1B920D06-7E1F-42CA-A963-773F788AA320.jpeg

7EC1A6A7-594C-4F6B-BDD7-BC8078699315.jpeg

Yes . I agree . It has nothing to do with q being thai. It’s the younger generation (late millenial and gen z) obsession. They post almost everything in social media.

I almost didnt recognize him in the pic. His face seems very bloated (considering his small facial size) but maybe it has something to do with the injury.

There’s something about that boy that i feel pity about. Even when he smiles , i still feel his sadness.

any how, i wish him well in life. And i hope i can see him back in moonlight 

That's sad to hear about Q

As I posted upthread, Q used to work in massage in North Pattaya, before moving to Power Boys & Nice Boys in Sunee, then on to Big Kiss in Jomtien complex and now on to BKK

I probably offed him 5-6 times in the past and he was always a great performer... He's gained quite a few pounds since but has kept his cute face!

Last night Babe was spotted sitting with an elderly Chinese gentleman smiling and chatting amicably.

I heard about the rumour of him having a low tolerance for alcohol isn’t true?

The rumour says that he charges 4000-5000 baht for just clubbing and he makes excuses of  “too drunk feeling sick” and goes home after one hour.

My friend suggests we should off him to a club and see what happens. lol

30 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Last night Babe was spotted sitting with an elderly Chinese gentleman smiling and chatting amicably.

I heard about the rumour of him having a low tolerance for alcohol isn’t true?

The rumour says that he charges 4000-5000 baht for just clubbing and he makes excuses of  “too drunk feeling sick” and goes home after one hour.

My friend suggests we should off him to a club and see what happens. lol

I can confirm Babe does not have a good tolerance for alcohol, my friend has gotten him drunk before. But apparently now he’s much smarter at managing his alcohol (after multiple requests from customers to drink) so it might be harder to get him tipsy. Also I’ve heard that not only has his English improved, he’s also starting to pick up a little Chinese from all his Chinese customers. 

Babe has done man-on-man photoshoots before but this is definitely the most risque. I saw a “making of” video on twitter which simulated penetration but it seems to have been taken down now. Very erotic.

I wonder what his girlfriend thinks of all this, or if she is even aware. Apparently one or two of the other Moonlight models have girlfriends who do not realize their men are taking offs.

Sunny has stopped work in Moonlight. Reason unknown. All the best to him.

The boys have been told to learn new routines for Songkran, which apparently will be a big extravaganza - their first proper Songkran since bar was still in its infancy last April. Moonlight boss is hoping to rake in the bucks in 2019. We can expect a full line up with extra models and more FB broadcasts. Other clubs like Fake have already started promoting their pre-Songkran and Songkran festivities. 

14 hours ago, hank75 said:

The boys have been told to learn new routines for Songkran, which apparently will be a big extravaganza - their first proper Songkran since bar was still in its infancy last April. Moonlight boss is hoping to rake in the bucks in 2019. We can expect a full line up with extra models and more FB broadcasts. Other clubs like Fake have already started promoting their pre-Songkran and Songkran festivities. 

I'm very pleased to hear that, as I have arranged my now annual Thailand pilgrimage for the couple of weeks before Songkran. Only 2-3 weeks left to go. I am so excited!

5 hours ago, JackR said:

I'm very pleased to hear that, as I have arranged my now annual Thailand pilgrimage for the couple of weeks before Songkran. Only 2-3 weeks left to go. I am so excited!

We are excited for you too and look forward to receiving a report on your visit. I will be particularly appreciative for any tips/updates as my next short work trip will be directly after Songkran and I will have two nights off for my own entertainment. 

I believe the Songkran special show will only be held on Songkran days, but likely you will benefit from some of the new choreography being worked into even the regular acts. Try to visit Moonlight between Friday-Sunday if you are able as some boys may take a few days off here and there on weekdays in preparation for a busy Songkran, but the bar is that pushing for full attendance over weekends.

Received a Line message from Moonlight boy saying last night (Thursday) was full house, many customers. Was rather surprised as I thought this was the lull period between Chinese New Year and Songkran however he says the bar is steadily becoming “more famous” as word spreads. 

1 minute ago, hank75 said:

Received a Line message from Moonlight boy saying last night (Thursday) was full house, many customers. Was rather surprised as I thought this was the lull period between Chinese New Year and Songkran however he says the bar is steadily becoming “more famous” as word spreads. 

I’ve only been the once but Moonlight was  the most memorable for me and the air of professionalism made me much more comfortable as a newbie. Plus I’d say there’s a lot of people who are happy to stare at Babe and Co with no concern for offing and if they do want an off, the floor boys are as good or better than anywhere else I saw. Other bars couple replicate their success with better shows and a social media presence. 

Someone showed me Q’s FB - looks like he is home in Chonburi recovering nicely from his head wound. Certainly he is still taking selfies from every imaginable angle. There are some graphic photos of the wound site after it was stitched up and his head shaved. Poor lad. Also a photo of him lying unconscious on the bloodied ground, being tended by a paramedic. Looks like either a fight or a drunken fall. What I want to know is, which of his friends thought it was a good idea to photograph him as he lay in his own blood?? Millennials indeed! 

On February 16, 2019 at 1:49 AM, sglad said:

Vinapu,

Google "Babe Bang Magazine".  It's all there and I give him a 9. :wub:

But I really really hope the shoot was worthwhile for him financially and doesn't damage his prospects because with his face and body he can have a very lucrative, long-term career as a companion of a wealthy Asian man or woman.  Now that I've seen his face more clearly (and just about everything else!), I wouldn't be surprised if he was hill tribe or Tai-yai.  Hot.

Babe already got a nude / naked photo shoots & videos before with a Christmas theme. Have you seen it? Though he is younger there, but his m*nh**d is fully exposed & *r*ct*d.

18 hours ago, hank75 said:

We are excited for you too and look forward to receiving a report on your visit. I will be particularly appreciative for any tips/updates as my next short work trip will be directly after Songkran and I will have two nights off for my own entertainment. 

I believe the Songkran special show will only be held on Songkran days, but likely you will benefit from some of the new choreography being worked into even the regular acts. Try to visit Moonlight between Friday-Sunday if you are able as some boys may take a few days off here and there on weekdays in preparation for a busy Songkran, but the bar is that pushing for full attendance over weekends. 

Thanks for the tip Hank. I haven't been to Moonlight because it only opened after my last trip. So I will visit  and let you know how it goes

12 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Babe already got a nude / naked photo shoots & videos before with a Christmas theme. Have you seen it? Though he is younger there, but his m*nh**d is fully exposed & *r*ct*d.

Would be great if you shared the Link to his Pics.

Koop khun krub

GwminUS

8 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

http://www.xnxx.com/video-noopt18/babe_with_nude_magazine

is it allowed to post a link? If not I'll delete this...

Thanks for this Drim, I’ve seen most of the photos but not this “making of” video. Very sexy...but I also feel a little sad for Babe. Now he’s moved on to simulated gay sex in photo shoots....where does he go from here? Something tells me he’ll be a fully available money boy within 2 years. 

One of the older models told my friend just this past week: “Babe is too young, he doesn’t know how to say no to people”

1 hour ago, hank75 said:

Something tells me he’ll be a fully available money boy within 2 years. 

One of the older models told my friend just this past week: “Babe is too young, he doesn’t know how to say no to people”

I think the opposite is probably true in my experience

I reckon he started out as a rank-and-file MB, and has now decided that he's worth more, its definitely more common for bar boy to turn to model and then unavailable as they become more muscular (and more desirable to a subset of customers)

Not uncommon

And in fairness... he's not wrong, he is spectacularly handsome!

53 minutes ago, colmx said:

I think the opposite is probably true in my experience

I reckon he started out as a rank-and-file MB, and has now decided that he's worth more, its definitely more common for bar boy to turn to model and then unavailable as they become more muscular (and more desirable to a subset of customers)

Not uncommon

And in fairness... he's not wrong, he is spectacularly handsome!

It’s the opposite actually. Babe started out as a dancer, even when still in school - and before he had a few minor enhancements which created the ridiculously photogenic mug we all know and love. His early social media videos show a very skilled mover, even at the young age of 15-16. He started lifting weights, got his body, grew into his looks and the rest is history. Along the way some of his “seniors” recruited him into bar work, initially just to be a headline model. Unfortunately they are hardcore money boys, so he’s starting to get accustomed to this way of life. From “no offs” to “women offs” and who knows.

I was looking at Babe’s IG account and found this old photo of him working at a somtum food stall in Chutuchak weekend market!

I used to go there to ogle hot guys’six pack, food was not so good.  haha    Never knew Babe was working there.

Many customers were taking photos with them.

An older guy in the red costume was very offended when I asked if boys were working as  gogo boy at night. Guys didn’t speak English.

ACC2AE37-930E-46B4-AB70-67806E54D4F4.thumb.jpeg.75df45709c86d28d66a3c04d78d0a52b.jpeg

I took the photo below 8099DF45-DB6C-4C33-84F4-2624DCD39E0A.thumb.jpeg.ff6235187d520d53184a2eea7b7fb718.jpeg