Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

7 hours ago, hank75 said:

Thanks for this Drim, I’ve seen most of the photos but not this “making of” video. Very sexy...but I also feel a little sad for Babe. Now he’s moved on to simulated gay sex in photo shoots....where does he go from here? Something tells me he’ll be a fully available money boy within 2 years. 

One of the older models told my friend just this past week: “Babe is too young, he doesn’t know how to say no to people”

You're welcome Hank!!! Of course its his decision but I hope its sooner, 2 yrs is tooo long, lol.

Well, I think he is in the right age to decide for himself, though he really need a guide for those decisions...too surprising he'll do those photo shoots given he did not have s*x with his customers.

3 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

DrimVoiz, my understanding is that it is OK to share Links. But just cannot post Sexy Pic on the Forum Page.

Maybe Michael can clarify this??

Oh ok, you mean post explicit pics, right? Bcoz there are members here who post sexy pics (with no nudity/nakedness) in the forum. Just making sure with the link is okay bcoz it leads to an explicit video, he he.

3 hours ago, hank75 said:

Moonlight has just updated a Facebook photo to say “Grand Opening 7 April”. 

What opening? Haven’t they been opened for well over a year? Perhaps they are taking bids for Babe’s first gay off LOL :lolu:

Omg, Babe will be opened??? Just kidding :);) 

On a serious note, I think it will be the merged Moonlight and Jupiter2018 which I heard, I believe its the opening. Not so sure though.

20 minutes ago, JackR said:

If that is the case, how would it work? Would one of the venues be closing?

Yes, from what I read actually in a thread here, Jupiter2018 will soon lose its venue in Soi 4 that's why its owner is in talks with the owner of Moonlight to merge it, but its not yet confirmed, I think its just rumor for now, I just hope its not true.

Maybe, just maybe the grand opening they're referring is their anniversary???

1 hour ago, DrimVoiz said:

Yes, from what I read actually in a thread here, Jupiter2018 will soon lose its venue in Soi 4 that's why its owner is in talks with the owner of Moonlight to merge it, but its not yet confirmed, I think its just rumor for now, I just hope its not true.

Maybe, just maybe the grand opening they're referring is their anniversary???

I believe this rumor/news came from me as I heard it from one of the staffers. Yes the two owners are friendly. But no I don’t think this will be a reality any time soon and definitely not by next month! 

31 minutes ago, vinapu said:

next time I'm in Bangkok I may test that statement by asking Babe for long time , my  hope dies the  last 

Let’s start with muscle session first, I think there is a high possibility he will agree for this very soon....the question is not “if” but “when” and “who” now...clock is ticking

5 hours ago, hank75 said:

I believe this rumor/news came from me as I heard it from one of the staffers. Yes the two owners are friendly. But no I don’t think this will be a reality any time soon and definitely not by next month! 

And besides, the boys will be overloaded in 1 go go bar...I hope its just rumor like with Soi Twilight closing but up to now is still active.

3 hours ago, hank75 said:

SLet’s start with muscle session first, I think there is a high possibility he will agree for this very soon....the question is not “if” but “when” and “who” now...clock is ticking

Mmmmm...muscle worship, I'll take my chances with him with that on my next trip, ha ha

18 minutes ago, spoon said:

Grand opening for the songkran special?!? TIT

They’ve announced the Songkran special will be 11-16 April though? 

Possibly Drim is correct and it’s some kind of anniversary party. My friend’s regular Moonlight boy says they’re in the midst of learning new routines and the boys have been asked to try and not take holidays until after Songkran. 

58 minutes ago, hank75 said:

A mystery...my friend asked a Moonlight mamasan exactly what the “Grand Opening” was all about, and his reply was that the owner was keeping it a secret. Maybe Moonlight and Jupiter really ARE merging. Or a merge with Hot Male?

perhaps they just will construct new door and this is what whole hoopla will be about

2 hours ago, hank75 said:

A mystery...my friend asked a Moonlight mamasan exactly what the “Grand Opening” was all about, and his reply was that the owner was keeping it a secret. Maybe Moonlight and Jupiter really ARE merging. Or a merge with Hot Male?

Hey there Hank, merging with Hot Male is a possibility but there are also rumors that Soi Twilight will also close. But I really do hope that Moonlight and Jupiter2018 will not merge. Why are the sois closing now??? I hope all of this are not true. :( 

2 hours ago, hank75 said:

They’ve announced the Songkran special will be 11-16 April though? 

Possibly Drim is correct and it’s some kind of anniversary party. My friend’s regular Moonlight boy says they’re in the midst of learning new routines and the boys have been asked to try and not take holidays until after Songkran. 

Yup, yup...maybe its just their anniversary, we'll find it out soon!!!

But I still want it to refer to Babe's "opening", haa haa, joke3x only!!!

Mr Tam has inherited Babe’s “She Bangs” routine. While he is not a natural mover like Babe, he is certainly competent enough as a solo act to demonstrate why he was such a draw during his Jupiter heyday. Lots of rippling muscle on display. But sadly the routine still calls for the ridiculous humping of a headless female mannequin...poor guy

44 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Mr Tam has inherited Babe’s “She Bangs” routine. While he is not a natural mover like Babe, he is certainly competent enough as a solo act to demonstrate why he was such a draw during his Jupiter heyday. Lots of rippling muscle on display. But sadly the routine still calls for the ridiculous humping of a headless female mannequin...poor guy

But Babe’s cheeky ‘yes I know how dumb this looks’ smiles we’re all that made that routine watchable!