Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

Actually, in my opinion, its the loss of Moonlight if he's gone since they could not get an off fee with Nicky but he can still earn by simply contacting his regular customers or new clients he met at Moonlight, unless he needs 2 pay a huge amount 4 the damage, that's the problem.

38 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Actually, in my opinion, its the loss of Moonlight if he's gone since they could not get an off fee with Nicky but he can still earn by simply contacting his regular customers or new clients he met at Moonlight, unless he needs 2 pay a huge amount 4 the damage, that's the problem.

I think you might find that the bars don't make a lot of money on the off fee/bar fine.  Some time ago I posted about the Moonlight ad I came across looking for models.  I forget the specifics, but I think they paid around 1,500 a night??  I am pretty sure it roughly matches the high off fee for the models.  If the model shows up for work, the bar pays him, whether he's off'd or not.  Put another way, if a guy gets off'd they still pay him.  

If you look at it from a model's perspective, he's done the show, chatted with some customers, "worked the room" for a while, all the benefit of the bar, so of course he should still get paid by the bar, and whatever tip he gets later from the customer is just for the time with the customer.  

Clearly if customers stay away because he's not performing and/or customers aren't buying as many drinks as they might if he was there, then that would hurt the bar's business.  

As is always the case, I am like wrong on this.  Some of the more committed stalkers might be able to confirm or deny.

The bars make their real money on the drinks.  Not on off fees.

1 hour ago, DrimVoiz said:

I don’t think it was about recouping the compensation but rather a stern warning to all the boys not to drink and drive (if he was indeed under the influence - that was what I inferred but can not confirm so would not wish to wrongly accuse Nicky) OR in any way put the customer’s safety at risk. 

Which, given many of us here are Moonlight customers, actually works to our benefit. Also a timely reminder to us not to buy boys alcoholic drinks in the bar and then be silly enough to get into their car or on the back of their motorcycles. 

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

I feel sorry for his misfortune

yes and actually the customer's misfortune, too, as his evening was thoroughly ruined.

However, I'm not sure what kind of compensation the customer was seeking from the bar and why. Refund of the off fee? Or damages for (hopefully and presumably minor, if any) injuries? Why and on what basis? I don't think doing so would cross my mind....

Most likely refund of off fee. Though i dont think itll be way overboard to request compensation of time wasted and night ruined though i wonder if moonlight or any bar for that matter will be willing to give anything more than off fee.

16 hours ago, spoon said:

Though i dont think itll be way overboard to request compensation of time wasted and night ruined though i wonder if moonlight or any bar for that matter will be willing to give anything more than off fee.

Anything beyond refund of the off fee will most likely just get you a stare (aka I don't know what you are talking about) and if understood then "I'm sorry, Sir but we can't do that. Sorry". The concept of compensation for wasted time and inconvenience/annoyance does not exist in Thailand (or in fact most countries beyond the US).

6 minutes ago, speedoo1 said:

Anything beyond refund of the off fee will most likely just get you a stare (aka I don't know what you are talking about) and if understood then "I'm sorry, Sir but we can't do that. Sorry". The concept of compensation for wasted time and inconvenience/annoyance does not exist in Thailand (or in fact most countries beyond the US).

Not quite true, but certainly rare. Ive been compensated more than few times from places in malaysia, where they fail to a certain extend meet what they promised me. But yeah, that only happened when i was referred to a manager who can actually make those decisions, and i also noticed i will get those compensation if we act politely and proof that we are going to support their business in the future as well. If you go and start to threat or saying rude stuff, that probably will only work in the US hehehe.

Ok I have a little more news. Over the weekend, Nicky was still allowed to be part of a big Songkran photoshoot with the other models. He will be suspended for the next few weeks and return to work right before the bar’s anniversary and Songkran festivities. 

Also they have added a number of new Vietnamese boys to the rotation. The bar has been packed every day for the 10.30 PM show, even yesterday, a Sunday. 

34 minutes ago, Paul1981 said:

I wouldn’t say the bar was ‘packed’ yesterday at all. 

If you were there then your assessment would be more accurate than mine. I am just going by what I was told that it was a good turn out for a Sunday, most of the seats were filled and a number of regulars showed up. 

Edit: though I am fairly confident it is correct that there are new Vietnamese boys because I was very proudly informed of this directly by mamasan over Line lol. I didn’t feel able to burst his bubble to say Viet boys are not my cup of tea. 

15 hours ago, hank75 said:

Just confirmed, the April opening is a big one-year anniversary show. 

Someone should explain to them “opening” and “anniversary” are different!

Wow!!!

anniversary of their opening, lol

so its not the opening of Babe, oh well

10 hours ago, hank75 said:

If you were there then your assessment would be more accurate than mine. I am just going by what I was told that it was a good turn out for a Sunday, most of the seats were filled and a number of regulars showed up. 

Edit: though I am fairly confident it is correct that there are new Vietnamese boys because I was very proudly informed of this directly by mamasan over Line lol. I didn’t feel able to burst his bubble to say Viet boys are not my cup of tea. 

Yes I was. It was just ok, most seats taken, some still free. 

On 2/24/2019 at 11:25 AM, Jasper said:

I was looking at Babe’s IG account and found this old photo of him working at a somtum food stall in Chutuchak weekend market!

I used to go there to ogle hot guys’six pack, food was not so good.  haha    Never knew Babe was working there.

Many customers were taking photos with them.

An older guy in the red costume was very offended when I asked if boys were working as  gogo boy at night. Guys didn’t speak English.

ACC2AE37-930E-46B4-AB70-67806E54D4F4.thumb.jpeg.75df45709c86d28d66a3c04d78d0a52b.jpeg

I took the photo below 8099DF45-DB6C-4C33-84F4-2624DCD39E0A.thumb.jpeg.ff6235187d520d53184a2eea7b7fb718.jpeg

Babe is a lot more cut up and defined in the above pic than in his more recent pics and videos.  The blonde hair doesn't do it for me though.

On 2/28/2019 at 6:14 PM, Paul1981 said:

Babe can be offed, he just doesn’t do much as he is totally straight. Jerking him and some sucking is his limit. I think he will eventually go further but who knowS

It's his body and mind so he gets to set the boundaries but what a shame because with his compact size and cute face, he would make a great cuddly, muscly bottom.:wub: