Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

6 hours ago, Paul1981 said:

Yes I was. It was just ok, most seats taken, some still free. 

That’s very decent for a Sunday night. I recall last year visiting between Sunday-Tuesday and there would be maybe 20 or 25 customers passing through with no more than 10 seated at any time. Compared to Jupiter which would still manage to be 70% full on Sundays. But I’ve been told Moonlight is pulling bigger crowds these days, not sure if it’s the season or bar is becoming better known.

On Babe, Moonlight mamasan says his recent travels to Taiwan and Japan were fully paid for by customers not “working vacations” - I thought the Taiwan trip could have been for more Bang magazine photo shoots but that is not the case. 

The mamasans have Babe’s full nude pictures on their phones which they use to offer him to customers. I wonder if it doesn’t feel odd to him, knowing all the staff (including gay waiters!) have his full frontal pictures to hand which they show off to all and sundry! 

Well I am sitting in the airport for the next 2 hours and have nothing to do apart from spam this thread LOL.

The first teaser for the Songkran photo shoot is now on the FB page. All 14 models were called in to shoot all day, we will soon be treated to sexy brief shots, fun Songkran pics with water pistols, and a big group photo in Loy Krathong traditional outfits. 

Mamasan says new model Lucky is very skilled in the bedroom and quietly becoming one of the most popular models.

4 hours ago, hank75 said:

The mamasans have Babe’s full nude pictures on their phones which they use to offer him to customers. I wonder if it doesn’t feel odd to him, knowing all the staff (including gay waiters!) have his full frontal pictures to hand which they show off to all and sundry! 

Why would it feel odd if not only nude pics, but pics of him in simulated gay sex action, fully erect, are out online for all to see (like the Bang-magazine shots)?

I have some other nude pics of him, too, even fully erect (together with another guy), they're being circulated in various Line groups,  along with gazillions of other sexy pics and clips. Though I doubt many, if any at all, in those groups know who he is, his name and his Moonlight affiliation, simply because they don't know anything about that bar or the gogo bar scene in general because they are mostly Thai-for-Thai groups. Some I even saw in a Singaporean Line group! 

Maybe I should put some in the model photos thread.... ;)  

5 hours ago, anddy said:

Why would it feel odd if not only nude pics, but pics of him in simulated gay sex action, fully erect, are out online for all to see (like the Bang-magazine shots)?

I have some other nude pics of him, too, even fully erect (together with another guy), they're being circulated in various Line groups,  along with gazillions of other sexy pics and clips. Though I doubt many, if any at all, in those groups know who he is, his name and his Moonlight affiliation, simply because they don't know anything about that bar or the gogo bar scene in general because they are mostly Thai-for-Thai groups. Some I even saw in a Singaporean Line group! 

Maybe I should put some in the model photos thread.... ;)  

It’s one thing to know your pictures are being circulated online (widely) but there seems to be a difference dancing right up there on stage while they are being passed around the audience in front of you. But then again I doubt Babe has many inhibitions left :p

12 hours ago, hank75 said:

On Babe, Moonlight mamasan says his recent travels to Taiwan and Japan were fully paid for by customers not “working vacations” - I thought the Taiwan trip could have been for more Bang magazine photo shoots but that is not the case. 

Well almost all have seen his Bang frontal nude pics so its pretty common to use it or his other frontal pics by the mamasans...the downside to that, there's no more mystery or you no longer imagine what's inside his undies, that's just for me...

just completed my trip to Bangkok over the weekend and was at moonlight on Sunday evening. pretty full and Babe was back in action after his taiwan trip. think he did 3 dances and could see the crowd mesmerised by his sweet smile. 

wonder what these line groups are, they sure sound exciting!

1 hour ago, Jasper said:

I went to Moonlight last night.

I am happy to inform forum members that Babe was in fact offed by a large older Asian male customer. lol

When we got there, he was already sitting with the customer and after the show, off they went.

I wonder if its just clubbing and drinking or *rgy, lol