Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

Guest guest_BenG1000
1 hour ago, Wynter11 said:

Who’s the guy with the tattoo on his chest to the left of Tam and does he dance? 

I'm glad you asked, he's by far the best looking one ... so curious as well!!!!

1 hour ago, Wynter11 said:

Who’s the guy with the tattoo on his chest to the left of Tam and does he dance? 

His name is Lucky, joined the model line up recently. As I posted earlier, mamasan says he is becoming popular and has customers requesting for him. He does dance in some of the acts, especially the peekaboo towel routine.

Another under the radar model is Mark, seated with tattoo. Not everyone’s cup of tea (not mine) but has acquired a few devoted regulars apparently. 

3 minutes ago, BenG1000 said:

I'm glad you asked, he's by far the best looking one ... so curious as well!!!!

He photographed extremely well here. He’s appeared in some of the videos but didn’t look so impressive in them. Having seen him in person, he definitely looks more appealing in the flesh.

24 minutes ago, BenG1000 said:

Do you have anymore info on him Hank? gay/straight, how is his English? Anything ;-)

I didn’t speak with him in person as the night I saw him, he was already receiving quite a lot of interest from the other customers in the bar. And had an advance booking that he rushed off for after show was done. 

By the way his frame is very lean and lanky compared to the other muscle boys. If you have FB, he’s been in most of the recent videos.

Saw Hank at the show  last week and he did the wet dream scene & the towel peekaboo too. Lean built compared to the other muscle boys.. my jaws dropped when the one on Babe’s left walked down the steps. Those shoulders and biceps.... 

55 minutes ago, dozzie said:

Saw Hank at the show  last week and he did the wet dream scene & the towel peekaboo too. Lean built compared to the other muscle boys.. my jaws dropped when the one on Babe’s left walked down the steps. Those shoulders and biceps.... 

Although I’d like to be getting all the tips and attention for a change, I’m quite sure you mean Mr Lucky ^_^

Thanks for reminder I forgot he also does that wet dream routine.