Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

38 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Well this made me LOL. Isn’t Greek mythology a bit of a stretch for a Thai gogo bar? Maybe the fancy dress shop was letting these go at a bargain.

CCC504B7-1E9E-4447-AD3F-543FE86D1C8E.jpeg

Artemis is the goddess of the moon so maybe he thought it’s a good idea to call them. 

She is also the goddess of the chastity. lol

7 hours ago, hank75 said:

Google “Jack Maitree” I guarantee you’ll find something you’ll like :D

When I watched Jack Maitree's videos, I totally forgot Babe exist, lol...btw I wish I could f*ck the boy wearing a mask who s*ck*d Jack Maitree, haa haa

7 hours ago, Jasper said:

Artemis is the goddess of the moon so maybe he thought it’s a good idea to call them. 

She is also the goddess of the chastity. lol

Artemis is definitely an odd choice. Surely Aphrodite would make more sense? :p

Having watched the recent videos, Babe is still my favourite but I’m very keen to see lucky in the flesh too. I’d be very interested in any further gossip people manage to hear about him lol

14 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Nicky is working at Joob Men’s Club.

Is it a temporary solution to a Moonlight’s suspension?

Very interesting news. I’ve heard of this venue but seems to be more local. Some of the talent looks attractive but Nicky will definitely be a stand out. 

I also found this post. Monday was the day right after the big photo shoot for the models, where he was included in one group photo to promote the April 7 but not in the 8 sons of Artemis. 

8A955E4D-B713-418B-81C0-900D10304817.jpeg

3 hours ago, hank75 said:

If you click on it you will see it is a phone screen capture with the telco and battery life still visible. I suspect it is Nicky himself who sent it out and isn’t terribly tech savvy. LOL

Tnk u Hank 4 d info...now I know where 2 go on my nxt trip, he he...I just hope they're not using Nicky's photos w/o his knowledge 2 promote d club.

1 hour ago, DrimVoiz said:

Tnk u Hank 4 d info...now I know where 2 go on my nxt trip, he he...I just hope they're not using Nicky's photos w/o his knowledge 2 promote d club.

Thanks to Jasper for catching this,  not me lol.

But unless you are there very soon, Nicky may already be back at Moonlight.

3 hours ago, hank75 said:

Thanks to Jasper for catching this,  not me lol.

But unless you are there very soon, Nicky may already be back at Moonlight.

Oh thank you Jasper, my bad, lol!!! Hank's pics of Nicky catched my attention that's why he's the one I thanked, haa haa. Anyway, I just hope Jack Maitree will stay longer in Moonlight, 2 bad he's only a special guest @ d anniversary... :( 

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:11 AM, hank75 said:

Which, given many of us here are Moonlight customers, actually works to our benefit. Also a timely reminder to us not to buy boys alcoholic drinks in the bar and then be silly enough to get into their car or on the back of their motorcycles. 

it could have been me who was in the accident .. I too was silly enough to let him bring me to that fancy Japanese restaurant, and went back to my hotel with his car after he got quite a few drinks at the restaurant... I feel sorry for him, but more for his customer.

19 hours ago, Jasper said:

In the meantime, ex Moonlight model Mr Fluke is alive and well at Fake Club.

My friend is there and sent me a video of him walking on runway one hour ago. It’s shame the crowd isn’t looking at him at all. 

Unlike in Moonlight where everyone looks at him whenever he showers in front of the audience...

3 minutes ago, hank75 said:

For a young guy like Fluke, probably working in a large and popular club venue geared towards a local audience is more exciting than Moonlight. 

It is a pity about the shower show though...now it seems only Babe does a decent one? :p

Then try Jack Maitree!!! Mmm...looks delicious when wet, haa haa

Saw a clip of York performing the She Bangs routine. It appears this is now shared between him, Tam and Babe with the first two subbing in when Babe is not available. The is the first time I’ve seen him in a full solo dance. He has a very animal presence that reminds me of Fluke and can really grind his hips!

My intent is not to derail the thread but the many posts jostled my memory back to 1970’s San Francisco when the Campus theater was sort of a crude Moonlight of its day. Rick Donovan is the model I recall best. William Higgins made him one of the top stars of his well-done films. Rick appeared from time to time as did other headliners of the day. He’d do some stuff on stage before walking down the isle to allow guests to deposit bills and inspect the merchandise that was the talk of the town. 

It was before internet and word about places like this came via word of mouth and guides like Spartacus. A different era to be sure but Campus earned all the hype Moonlight does today.

469EE0C2-7A1C-4811-A88B-4F722850BDA9.jpeg