Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

Moonlight review - a Tuesday March 2019

My friend is a little curious about Babe and suggested we should go to Moonlight and chat with him.

He wanted to know what is his personally like.

So we met at Starbucks at  Montien Mall gossiped about boys a bit and we crossed Suriwongse road and marched to Moonlight around 10:20.

I think entrance fee was 450 baht.

Inside the bar, we sat on front back stalls.

There were about 15 boys on stage including Sky but couldn’t see any twinks like #24 I saw in January.

The crowd was a healthy 25-30 for a Tuesday night throughout the evening , I thought, the bar is definitely getting famous/popular than previous visit in January.

The models in display was Babe, Tam, York, Tae, Smarch, Mark and 2 others.

Babe was already sitting with a large Asian older gentleman, looking very friendly.

My friend was a little disappointed that Babe seems already taken, in fact they went out the bar together around 12:00.

None of other models were with customers as far as I could see.

I was impressed by the twinks show especially #24 on previous visit but there wasn’t any shows by twinks that night. Very disappointed.

It isn’t I like twinks but I like boys who can dance a bit in gogo bars.

I think Babe & Tam  did 3 shows, towel show, dance routine wearing waistcoat, and sons of Zeus kind of wearing gold crown ?

Shower show was done by two floor guys with full erect c**k.

There were no models walking around in customer seat or no big cock show boys walking between customers.

The shows in general was disappointing compared to the previous visits.

We both looked around audiences and agreed Moonlight customers are much older than Jupiter’s and according to my friend who speaks Thai fluently, the percentage of Thai customers are much higher than in Jupiter as he could hear customer chatting in Thai.

We thought that Moonlight customers are meaning business,  haha, here for offing floor boys rather than Jupiter’s party atmosphere, show watching Chinese younger crowd. Although compared to my previous visit where you could see 3-4 models were called only Babe was with a customer this time.

In fact we found the percentage of offing floor boys are much higher than Jupiter’s off rate. At the 12:00 there were hardly any boys left.

Oh and another thing, my friend found Babe in toilet alone, posing and smiling in front of mirror, my friend thought it’s bit creepy. LOL

1 hour ago, Jasper said:

We both looked around audiences and agreed Moonlight customers are much older than Jupiter’s and according to my friend who speaks Thai fluently, the percentage of Thai customers are much higher than in Jupiter as he could hear customer chatting in Thai.

Yes I noticed this too. The audience is older than Jupiter, and many solo customers who come with serious intent to off a boy. Party atmosphere definitely not as vibrant as Jupiter...my preference is to catch the first show at Moonlight and then head to Jupiter for live music lol. 

Nice to hear the floor boys are getting good business. When I was there previously it was a little slow even though it was a weekend. 

Babe seems to be getting vainer, looking at his social media! 

1 hour ago, GWMinUS said:

What is the URL for the Video? I do not find it on their Facebook or Twitter Pages.

Seems to have been taken down again! Currently up is Tam’s She Bangs routine....a bit dull and not even his best performance of that act. 

2 minutes ago, spoon said:

Is mr sunny back to moonlight? The ig says so i think, but they call him mr sun. I am doubting myself as im bad with name/face lol

According to mamasan, Sunny is not coming back. The mamasan said the photos are not up to date. 

Is this guy, named Guy and on photo from Moonlights Facebook page, still working there? I remember him from Classic boys 5 years ago and was quite surprised to see him on Moonlights page and to see that he had gained some nice muscles.

20190327_050707.jpg

Do I understand it correctly there are no twinks on stage in Moonlight? I am now in Bangkok - today last day of my Thailand trip - but this saves me then a Moonlight visit. It was on my to-do list since I have never been there.  Yesterday I brought a good bye visit to Soi Twilight. Next trip it won't be there anymore. 

I am also a bit disappointed these 2 days I am in Bangkok at the number of twinks in the massage places on Surawong. There are some of course,  but not as cute. A regular I haven't seen yet. And a new face I met last time is also gone. 

The twinks are all still there but sometimes they skip the act if any of them are out of the bar or have been offed. And priority is given to the model acts.

His name is Sky not Guy, but I too thought his name was Guy/Kai due to Thai pronunciation. Still at Moonlight and one of the most popular non-models.

4 hours ago, hank75 said:

The twinks are all still there but sometimes they skip the act if any of them are out of the bar or have been offed. And priority is given to the model acts.

His name is Sky not Guy, but I too thought his name was Guy/Kai due to Thai pronunciation. Still at Moonlight and one of the most popular non-models.

That's a relief that they're still there!!! On my next visit, the twinks part of the show will definitely skip once more bcoz I'll off one of them again, my new fave in Moonlight!!! ;) :)