Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

1 hour ago, BenG1000 said:

Would have been a fantastic night to be there ... 9 models on stage and probably a quiet Monday evening!

Models seem to be refusing to take offs until they’ve finished the 7 April grand opening as they have to rehearse many hours each day and most of them are tired. Only Babe has the energy according to one of them. 

6 hours ago, hank75 said:

Models seem to be refusing to take offs until they’ve finished the 7 April grand opening as they have to rehearse many hours each day and most of them are tired. Only Babe has the energy according to one of them. 

What a generous & athletic soul he must have :P

35 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Very sexy.

Makes me wonder though why he feels the need to take gogo boy offs to supplement his income. My impression was that revealing photo shoots should pay extremely well to compensate for having your cock plastered all over the internet. Or is he doing them for free? :lol:

I don't think its free, as in for charity, exposing his m*nh**d comes with a HIGH price, I think haa haa.

I believe go go offs is a steady income unlike photoshoots which not comes in a regular basis (though he earned HIGHER).

But whatever Babe's reason, let's support him and enjoy him!!! Lol

Hi guys. I went to Moonlight on 30 Mar 2019 and this particular guy withdrew my attention. I saw the glimpse of his willy while he was doing towel dance. Anybody knows his name and his rate? I forgot to ask mamasan. The next morning, I text Moonlight through Line. Despite my text had been marked "read", no response until today. ThanksScreenshot_20190403-170517_LINE.thumb.jpg.cbf60884bcac939a8c2a51d31fe668d1.jpg

7 hours ago, Cooler said:

Hi guys. I went to Moonlight on 30 Mar 2019 and this particular guy withdrew my attention. I saw the glimpse of his willy while he was doing towel dance. Anybody knows his name and his rate? I forgot to ask mamasan. The next morning, I text Moonlight through Line. Despite my text had been marked "read", no response until today. ThanksScreenshot_20190403-170517_LINE.thumb.jpg.cbf60884bcac939a8c2a51d31fe668d1.jpg

From what I know, the bar fees is 1000 bath (if you take them after show around 11). The boy tips is 5000. This does not include the entrance fees, mamasan tips and any second drink for the boy.

15 hours ago, Cooler said:

Hi guys. I went to Moonlight on 30 Mar 2019 and this particular guy withdrew my attention. I saw the glimpse of his willy while he was doing towel dance. Anybody knows his name and his rate? I forgot to ask mamasan. The next morning, I text Moonlight through Line. Despite my text had been marked "read", no response until today. Thanks

His name is Smart and I think the reason they didn’t reply is because he doesn’t always take offs, but he will when cash strapped or a good tip is offered. Be prepared to pay 5000 tip though you might get lucky and he asks for 4000.

I am a fan of his towel dance too!

4000 to 5000 tip plus 1000 off fee.  Presumably that’s for long time ?. I would never pay prices like that. I’ve just finished 16 days in Pattaya where I slept with boys most nights and paid 1600 to 2000 plus the off fee,. Boys were from Winner, Cupidol, Complex Bars and Planet Romeo. However they were twinks so we are not talking about the same thing. 

The guy above would certainly tempt me if I decided to give BKK a try, if the cost was more reasonable. Is it possible to get a muscled non-model hunk for say 3000 all in long time ? 

5 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

4000 to 5000 tip plus 1000 off fee.  I would never pay prices like that

Is it possible to get a muscled non-model hunk for say 3000 all in long time ? 

I'd never pay  $ 150 for pair of jeans or stay in 200 / night hotel but plenty of people seem to do.

Models at Moonlight  seem to price themselves above what we mortals can afford but still there are takers , myself included in that sin.

3000 hunk long time still possible  although bar fee and drink may come on top of that, all depends how hungry guy is. 

22 hours ago, KevKev01 said:

From what I know, the bar fees is 1000 bath (if you take them after show around 11). The boy tips is 5000. This does not include the entrance fees, mamasan tips and any second drink for the boy.

You can bargain though for the boy's tips :);) 

10 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

4000 to 5000 tip plus 1000 off fee.  Presumably that’s for long time ?. I would never pay prices like that. I’ve just finished 16 days in Pattaya where I slept with boys most nights and paid 1600 to 2000 plus the off fee,. Boys were from Winner, Cupidol, Complex Bars and Planet Romeo. However they were twinks so we are not talking about the same thing. 

The guy above would certainly tempt me if I decided to give BKK a try, if the cost was more reasonable. Is it possible to get a muscled non-model hunk for say 3000 all in long time ? 

That's short time fee. With 3k long time, maybe but you need 2 be good in bargaining with the muscled boy...I tried once with a gym-fit boy 4k but not in Moonlight...

11 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

With the current Twilight situation I would not be surprised if this causes a temporary overflow of boys to Jupiter and Moonlight, some may be very willing to negotiate.