Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

It was posted on the FB page that he had to pull out of the show for a “football game”. Which translates, probably as not being paid enough :p

There are new additions to Moonlight floor boys, a couple of cute twinks and also some muscular boys such as number 39 and (If I don’t recall incorrectly) 51. Not sure if they are refugees from Twilight bars or the new Vietnamese boys mamasan mentioned. 

I think Mr. Jack is big time so he really need 2 get paid based on his demand, lol. But still, its his loss since Moonlight can provide the right exposure for him, I think.

Wow, Vietnamese...after trying out Thai, Indian, Myanmar (who looks Korean) and Cambodian, that's I want 2 try next time...and maybe Chinese (Babe) mmmmm!!! ;) :) 

5 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

I think Mr. Jack is big time so he really need 2 get paid based on his demand, lol. But still, its his loss since Moonlight can provide the right exposure for him, I think.

Wow, Vietnamese...after trying out Thai, Indian, Myanmar (who looks Korean) and Cambodian, that's I want 2 try next time...and maybe Chinese (Babe) mmmmm!!! ;) :) 

if you ask me, it's Lao guys you should experience at first

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

No idea if there are Lao  guys in those 2 bars but I like Lao men, very rarely  less than 5 star performance and built as far as I'm concerned 

Where do you usually see this Lao boys, Vinapu, in Pattaya or there are in BKK???

I had a spy in Moonlight tonight too LOL. No idea if Sunny will be back regularly but my friend reported he was tearing up the dance floor. The Dhoom number featuring both star dancers, him and Babe, was so slick it had the audience cheering. He snuck a couple of pics but they were too blurry to post here. 

Apparently the two guest models Nakki and Rome are not that impressive though Nakki is cute. And third model Meji was sick and didn’t show. 

There were some hiccups and draggy moments but my friend said it was one of the best boybar shows he had ever seen.