Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

Thanks for the detail updates on the moonlight opening/anniversary! I guess its not easy to entice models good enough for the other side of the world, both body/look and attitude/crowd pleasing hehe. Being comfortable on stage of runway, vs stage where people actually oogling your junk is two different feelings, and based on your report, or rather your friend's, they fall short. Dunno how much the bar pay them for their appearance but if the bars was jam packed, and 200 people shows up, those models have done their job i guess? 

Not sure how many of the 200 were there just for the two special models, Babe too has his fair share of admirers. We were speculating who would be the lucky customer who would get to off Babe on this special night. My friend says some other customers were clearly interested to off but the room was so packed it seemed there was no space for boys to come and sit with potential customers. But he eventually saw boys in street clothes leaving with customers post show so the offs did happen. He also said Q is back and in good form, if you didn’t know he had an accident you’d just assume he has an interesting design shaved into his hair. 

2 hours ago, hank75 said:

We were speculating who would be the lucky customer who would get to off Babe on this special night. My friend says some other customers were clearly interested to off but the room was so packed it seemed there was no space for boys to come and sit with potential customers. But he eventually saw boys in street clothes leaving with customers post show so the offs did happen. 

Sunny left the bar with a group of customers for a late night meal and drinks.

50 minutes ago, Jasper said:

IMHO, he is the hottest, better looking / body than any other Moonlight models including Babe. 

Not sure he is better looking/body than Babe but he definitely has the whole package and a very cute smile. I hope he becomes a regular feature at Moonlight. My friend was able to get a photograph with him, he says Nakki is really charming. Unlike Rome, whom he called a plank of wood. LOL. 

I hope the Moonlight owner has very deep pockets.

Paying 25,000-30,000 baht monthly salary to 8-9 models and all these advertising must costs considerably more than that of Jupiter or any other bars. Granted the mamasan and waiters aren’t many as Jupiter’s but there aren’t any absence penalty to pay to the bar?

The bar attracted many customers last night however I don’t  think the bar is sustainable with average customers of 30-40 per night?

10 minutes ago, Jasper said:

I hope the Moonlight owner has very deep pockets.

Paying 25,000-30,000 baht monthly salary to 8-9 models and all these advertising must costs considerably more than that of Jupiter or any other bars. Granted the mamasan and waiters aren’t many as Jupiter’s but there aren’t any absence penalty to pay to the bar?

The bar attracted many customers last night however I don’t  think the bar is sustainable with average customers of 30-40 per night?

Jasper you are right. In fact my friend mentioned this too. He was surprised to hear alot of spoken Thai around him and suspects quite a few of the crowd were either there to support their friends (Nakki, Rome, singers or guest ladyboys) or locals lured in from their regular circuit parties and venues but only on very rare occasions. He said tips to the models on stage were scarce, not more than usual weekends, compared to the lavish high rollers at Jupiter. 

11 hours ago, hank75 said:

Finally managed to get a better report from my friend who was there. Last night he sent a steady stream of funny comments and blurry photos to our group chat, mostly about Babe who was dancing enthusiastically and working the crowd with his smile. Many people seemed to have come just to ogle him. In the towel routine where he was fully naked and thrusting his hips with only his cock covered: “If Babe were a foot taller he could conquer the world!” “He needs to learn to tie his towel properly before doing this act” and finally the moment everyone had been waiting for...the towel slip and “Ball flash!!!”

Apparently Moonlight had over 200 visitors last night. It was the fullest they’ve ever been with some people standing, others squeezed into extra stools in the aisles, and upstairs area was filled too. Most were Asian men, some women and farangs scattered around. Audience was very enthusiastic with whoops and catcalls especially for Babe, but they were slightly worn down by the long long wait for the show to start and being forced to sit through several numbers by the fat female singer.

8 sons of Artemis special show was nothing more than a fancy dress model parade with Mr Tam carrying a large inflatable ball proclaiming “Moonlight Grand Opening”

However my friend said some of the newly choreographed dance sequences were superb including a routine for all the models in bondage gear (the rehearsal pic I posted before). Nicky who can’t dance made a special appearance here in mesh and a bunny mask. 

He also said it was electrifying to have Sunny back on stage, especially doing the She Bangs solo. Any act with him and Babe together was a treat to watch. There were some new numbers and a couple brought back from past Halloween and Valentine special shows.

The twinks performed two acts to much appreciation and he thought it was nice the big cock performers were also given two acts and announced by name, like a model parade, in Greek themed fancy dress too. It gave the big cock boys some face rather than presenting them as just the sleaziest act, and the cocks were not fully exposed but clearly visible through thin white speedos - the classiest big cock act he says he has witnessed.

York did the solo shower, sexy, spectacular body and a full erection but he’s not as good at audience eye contact as Babe. My friend thought it was a pity Babe didn’t get a solo at all. 

The two guest models Rome and Nakki were anti climatic. They seemed to have brought lots of friends there to suport based on the screams of appreciation. However they were only in one act, a two man model parade in gold togs with supporting drummers but they seemed awkward and unrehearsed. Nakki at least was cute and smiling but Rome just stood there. Apart from being tall - a head taller than the Moonlight models - they did not show up well against the other models who were all in fantastic form. Apparently Mr Lucky bursting right on to stage immediately after, for his own parade, put them to shame. And my friend said their bodies were good but nothing special compared to the models who clearly have all been working out to prepare. The Moonlight models clearly felt the same, one of them told my friend unimpressed “If I tall, I can famous too”

Show ended on a high note with a champagne toast and speech by the owner. Photos provided by Jasper in the other thread. 

Thank you very much for this detailed comment Hank, its like as if we're in the anniversary show of Moonlight!!! ;) :) 

17 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Mr Tae seems to have lost quite a lot of fat in face and abs. Diet or Liposuction?

386C60AC-46FA-40EE-BDB8-F9A17FE300BD.jpeg

He looked much more like the photo on the right in mid January. That’s a rapid and probably not healthy transformation but certainly possible with a very strict diet and workout regime. I think it makes him look older too. 

Was interested to see Lucky in the video. Very interested in seeing him up close :p

58 minutes ago, Jasper said:

I saw him in early March, just one month ago and he looked more like the photo on the right.

That is why I was shocked to see him in the below introduction video.

https://t.co/qC8aIEFbYv

I can confirm that this is due to rigorous diet and training over past few months. Tae is a professional gym coach and occasionally enters bodybuilding contests. He is planning to go for Mr Thailand try outs next week so he is in top physical form this week, and has also been controlling water intake to enhance the visibility of abs definition. 

In his past bodybuilding photos (which he is proud to show off to customers) you will notice a very sculpted face which goes away once he stops training and dieting. Here is a photo from his social media documenting his progress in preparing for 2018 Mr Thailand.

Quite funny that just last year he was told off by Moonlight instructor for getting too chubby!  

Edit: photo placed in Moonlight thread in photo forum. 

He is definitely gaining weight when i visited last decber and also my previous visit in june last year. He has the manly face that i like a lot, but his off season body kept me from offing him, especially not at the model pricing, when i can get cheaper in tawan. 

Now, he is just so yummy lol

1 hour ago, DrimVoiz said:

Just wondering, why do some post pics in Photos section when we can post it here? To maximize using the folder of Photos or does it have something 2 do with scrolling or loading the thread? It makes me wonder, that's all.

I think it’s probably to do with privacy... Photos is only visible to registered members. On the old board all photos used to be visible only to members but now anyone can browse in and view them. For any pics that are not fully public domain, the registration only forum probably is best. 

2 hours ago, Jasper said:

I haven’t seen him myself but my friend says Lucky’s stage manner is quite feminine.

I’m not sure I would call it feminine..this might give the impression he’s fem, which he isn’t. But as his body type is lean/sinewy, he uses it in a very different way to the hyper masculine muscle boys. I would say “coy masculine”, a little like Nicky. And he is very sexy as the bull in the matador act with Smart.