Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

5 hours ago, hank75 said:

I think it’s probably to do with privacy... Photos is only visible to registered members. On the old board all photos used to be visible only to members but now anyone can browse in and view them. For any pics that are not fully public domain, the registration only forum probably is best. 

I c, tnx Hank!!! 

5 hours ago, hank75 said:

I’m not sure I would call it feminine..this might give the impression he’s fem, which he isn’t. But as his body type is lean/sinewy, he uses it in a very different way to the hyper masculine muscle boys. I would say “coy masculine”, a little like Nicky. And he is very sexy as the bull in the matador act with Smart. 

Maybe Nicky wants to have a slight different image than most boys so Lucky does the same, or maybe, just maybe he is just shy. I think I need 2 c him in person on my next trip, he he.

1 hour ago, lopes said:

Thank you for the pictures @hank75

Does your friend know if the new models can be offed?

Agree with @DrimVoizabout Nakki's hair, but I would like more info about the Twink in the right.

Nakki and Rome were only at Moonlight as guest models for the anniversary. Not sure if they will return or if they accept offs. My friend saw Nakki posing for photos with customers outside the bar after the show, but didn’t notice if he left with any of them. 

In fact apart from Lucky and Nicky, he said the other models didn’t want to be offed either, they got dressed and went for dinner post-show.

edit: Babe was called to stay on and drink with a group of customers, but my friend didn’t stay to see if he was offed eventually. However he saw some solo customers staring and waiting for Babe, and giving up after a while. 

1 hour ago, hank75 said:

Nakki and Rome were only at Moonlight as guest models for the anniversary. Not sure if they will return or if they accept offs. My friend saw Nakki posing for photos with customers outside the bar after the show, but didn’t notice if he left with any of them. 

Totally correct. Pictures with Nakki and customers were taken outside afterward and I think I saw him and Mr Rome went off without being accompanied by customers (i.e. I dont think they were offed).

3 hours ago, BenG1000 said:

How tastes can differ hey ... much like Q over the other twink ;)

I agree though based on my visit, I wouldn’t say Q is all that special looking either. Moonlight has a good supply of twinks and twunks or did in January at least. 

15 hours ago, hank75 said:

I’m not sure I would call it feminine..this might give the impression he’s fem, which he isn’t. But as his body type is lean/sinewy, he uses it in a very different way to the hyper masculine muscle boys. I would say “coy masculine”, a little like Nicky. And he is very sexy as the bull in the matador act with Smart. 

I’ll reserve judgement until I’ve seen him then but this sounds encouraging. Do we have confirmation that he accepts offs? 

13 minutes ago, Wynter11 said:

I agree though based on my visit, I wouldn’t say Q is all that special looking either. Moonlight has a good supply of twinks and twunks or did in January at least. 

I’ll reserve judgement until I’ve seen him then but this sounds encouraging. Do we have confirmation that he accepts offs? 

yes he does but gets bookings from regular customers so try to go early and secure him.