Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

6 minutes ago, vinapu said:

I wouldn't even mind to give him another chance if only he paid any attention to me in the bar, LOL

It is good to hear he has his performing moments. I read the above in the Chinese forum where he had many starstruck fans which soon turned to complaints about his offs and preference for women. My regular boy knows him well and told me that Tam has said more than once he does not like being with other men, to the point of feeling repulsed by some customers (had more details on this but I won’t share here - the no bed comment came from a type of customer he particularly dislikes though so probably he much preferred you). Fortunately after working gogo for so long, he has mastered the “Thai smile” and is a seasoned professional at hiding his thoughts!

But he is on my no-off list now I know the difference between the quality of his performance for us, and for his women customers where he does full boyfriend experience. 

I think you mentioned Fluke and Nicky were both more satisfactory? Currently I believe you still hold the crown for most models offed. How about “public service” for this forum and acquiring the full suite?? LOL

5 hours ago, hank75 said:

My regular boy knows him well and told me that Tam has said more than once he does not like being with other men,........

I think you mentioned Fluke and Nicky were both more satisfactory? Currently I believe you still hold the crown for most models offed. How about “public service” for this forum and acquiring the full suite?? LOL

first part I can confirm as I heard it from Tam too. But I have my reason not to quite believe him , LOL

As for 3 guys mentioned , all were more than satisfactory, in fact I liked experience and I'm keen on repeats if possible but now I will wait for that smile directed at me first. Fluke was the best, both body and personality wise.

Crown aside as I'm least competitive person you ever heard of, I don't mind acquiring full suite but while all of them are impressive I did not detect any hint I'm equally impressive to them so no, most likely I will stick to ordinary floor buys keen on offs without the fuss. At end of day that's money and time better spent. Not sure  #15 is still there at Moonlight but after Fluke he made best impression on me body wise even if he was / is just an ordinary stage guy

Guest guest_BenG1000

Does anyone have any pics of some of the floor models? Do they just wander amongst the guest or do they parade as well? 

Cheers

1 hour ago, BenG1000 said:

Does anyone have any pics of some of the floor models? Do they just wander amongst the guest or do they parade as well? 

Cheers

Normally the regular lineup guys at any gogo bar are covered by the "no photography" rule, so their privacy is protected and photos don't get posted.  The "star" models are obviously plastered all over the ads, and a few of the regular guys are also, so those photos do get shared.  

1 hour ago, BenG1000 said:

Cheers

Before and after the show, the guys get up on stage so everyone can take a good look and request them by number. During the show, they usually sit to the left of the stage or hang around upstairs. They can be requested from the mamasans if not already taken by customers. 

4 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Before and after the show, the guys get up on stage so everyone can take a good look and request them by number. During the show, they usually sit to the left of the stage or hang around upstairs. They can be requested from the mamasans if not already taken by customers. 

Hank, do you happened to know how much is their tips for off?

8 hours ago, BenG1000 said:

Cheers

Just look in Moonlight's FB page, some are there, with names...though the models are the highlight of their page

18 hours ago, hank75 said:

@BenG1000 Unfortunately many of them will be full clothed with polo shirts. The more muscular ones tend to go shirtless though since it’s in their best interests to show off. Mamasan may more revealing photos on their phones though, I didn’t ask them but others have commented on them having seen them. 

22 minutes ago, Wynter11 said:

@BenG1000 Unfortunately many of them will be full clothed with polo shirts. The more muscular ones tend to go shirtless though since it’s in their best interests to show off. Mamasan may more revealing photos on their phones though, I didn’t ask them but others have commented on them having seen them. 

So its the very best 2 take a look during the show when they're shirtless...and remember their number, lol...the models are usually shirtless the entire time, from what I've seen there and twinks always wear shirt unless they change clothes for their dance. Mamasans usually sits beside the customer, then show pics of the boys in their smartphone and even recommends a boy, some are nude/naked in the pics while others are in revealing/sexy attire. But I prefer to choose when the boys walk on stage or parade near the audience...though some may catch your attention while they're seating with another customer...just like what happened to me with Nicky when I saw him so I ask the mamasan for the name of Nicky and if I can buy him drink, the mamasan talk to Nicky, and Nicky walk towards me and seat beside me, and the rest is one of the most memorable event in my life... ;) :) 

I have seen the mamasan’s phones and also seen them in action selling the boys to potential customers, especially when the customers are not expressing any particular interest in the boys immediately on the stage.

The tougher nuts to crack get shown Babe’s sexy nude photo shoots and mamasan will zoom into his fully erect cock LOL. They also like to use Charlee’s photos and any of the other boys who pose nude. If there any boys not present they show their pictures and offer to call them. 

18 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

So its the very best 2 take a look during the show when they're shirtless...

But only the models, twinks and big cocks perform during the show though. Some of the regular floor boys like Charlee don’t perform and so no chance to see his body unless he decides to go shirtless that day. And Charlee with clothes off is far more impressive!

2 hours ago, hank75 said:

I have seen the mamasan’s phones and also seen them in action selling the boys to potential customers, especially when the customers are not expressing any particular interest in the boys immediately on the stage.

The tougher nuts to crack get shown Babe’s sexy nude photo shoots and mamasan will zoom into his fully erect cock LOL. They also like to use Charlee’s photos and any of the other boys who pose nude. If there any boys not present they show their pictures and offer to call them. 

Yes, long-haired Mamasan Linda show me the hot pics of Charlee, some in bday suit, but I was so focused on Nicky at that time, my 1st visit that I said no, lol. Then he asked me if I liked the boy on stage which is Sin bcoz I looked intently on the boy, but I said no again, all I want is Nicky!!! Haa haa

3 hours ago, hank75 said:

But only the models, twinks and big cocks perform during the show though. Some of the regular floor boys like Charlee don’t perform and so no chance to see his body unless he decides to go shirtless that day. And Charlee with clothes off is far more impressive!

Yes, very true, but they walk on stage with #s during the show and all dance YMCA in the finale, right? Though I'm not sure if I saw Charlee on stage bcoz I only recall his bday suit pics shown to me by long-haired Mamasan Linda, ha ha...Sin is the one I remembered bcoz he is very, very cute when he dance on stage...and yeah, the twinks without their clothes on is better!!!

Guest guest_BenG1000

OMG please tell me I do not have to sit through one of those fat atrocities trying to (karaoke) sing, to get the guy I want ... it's burning holes in my cornea and will probably make my ears bleed as well. I hate karaoke LOL

49 minutes ago, BenG1000 said:

OMG please tell me I do not have to sit through one of those fat atrocities trying to (karaoke) sing, to get the guy I want ... it's burning holes in my cornea and will probably make my ears bleed as well. I hate karaoke LOL

You are in luck, the fat singer only comes on after midnight when the shows are done. And I’m sorry to say, she’s not a good singer at all....only a hefty pair of lungs for maximum volume. Not sure why she’s considered an excellent singer and even competed on The Voice Thailand. Makes me wonder if everyone in Moonlight is tone deaf.