Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

21 hours ago, Riz05 said:

Hi, hank75

I think I may not the person who stick to one guy. What I value the most is ... ”their spirit “ in order to make me happy:-) quiet dif to explain in English.. but it’s almost like that. 

Tum is really good in person, family-oriented ..this is what I like him the most :-) For high-paying customers, I think it’s good to satisfy their desires do whatever, use boys and be a sponsor. It really helps them. 

I guess the night encounter is nothing but a fake. All is illusion. So I wish to enjoy in this fleeting moment as it comes.

Ok you sounded a little disillusioned if your first post so I was wondering if he had cheated you in some way. Glad to hear that is not the case!

Many more fish in the sea, and boys in a Silom! 

On 19 April 2019 at 1:57 AM, sglad said:

Wow!  I haven't logged in in a while and am amazed at how the discussion in this and other threads keep going in a convivial and collegial fashion.  Excellent job on the Soi Twilight updates.  I still have a lot of catching up to do but I just wanted to say, "Well done, guys, and keep it going!"

Welcome back, ur welcome and yes the members posting updates in Soi Twilight was also here, myself included!!!

On 4/18/2019 at 3:19 PM, DrimVoiz said:

Hello Riz,

Actually he got suspended bcoz as reported by a member here he crashed his car with a customer on it and he looks drunk. Anyway, he already returned to Moonlight, looks fresh 2 me based on his pics.

Yeah, he looks sweet, knows how to make me happy, lol...and when I saw, I love his smile. This is how I describe him and how we met taken from my report, just want 2 share...

"When I turned to my side, I saw a model in jeans who are seated beside a customer. How can I describe him? Well, he is very handsome, good-looking, gorgeous, cute, hunky, studly, attractive, charming, adorable, heartthrob, head-turner, eye candy, gym-fit, muscular, sexy, hot3x & a bae. Did I describe him well you can picture him on your mind? Ha ha...I'll call him Mr. Handsome Guy

To my surprise, Mr. Handsome Guy is walking near my seat. I froze for a moment seeing his well-defined and toned body and his very appealing and handsome face. He greeted me and my smile was fixed for a moment, I can't believe I can see him this close. Then he seats beside me and he said "You want me?" and then I said "Yes, I'll buy you a drink", afterwards he ordered a drink to the waiter.

We had a chat (and also bargain) as his drink arrived, we toast our drinks and I love looking on his handsome face, with an expressive eyes, pointed nose, kissable lips, pearly white teeth and perfect smile. I even put my arms on his shoulder feeling his flawless skin, he he. This is one of the best moment in my life tbh. Then after a couple of minutes, he asked if he can have another drink, but I said "no, nice meeting you" while giving him a handshake. Wow, I like touching his soft hand, ha ha."

Wow, thank you 4 thinking I'm nice, actually I am (I hope so, lol)...yes, I also miss Soi Twilight, good memories, very good actually ;) :) 

Oh, your Mr handsome guy, he’ve been through a lot.. but it’s really good that he is safe!! then he came back to Moonlight?  I’v been there couple of days ago but he wasn’t.. will try to see him next month. 

DrimVoiz, you sound sooo sweet.. I can just hear the sound of u were falling.. it’s wonderful that u had a nice chat with him. Been as a model, it must be proud for him too :-) 

Soi twilight bars and cafe , yes it’s good memories... good old days..

14 hours ago, Riz05 said:

Oh, your Mr handsome guy, he’ve been through a lot.. but it’s really good that he is safe!! then he came back to Moonlight?  I’v been there couple of days ago but he wasn’t.. will try to see him next month. 

DrimVoiz, you sound sooo sweet.. I can just hear the sound of u were falling.. it’s wonderful that u had a nice chat with him. Been as a model, it must be proud for him too :-) 

Soi twilight bars and cafe , yes it’s good memories... good old days..

Nicky really catched my attention, I hope you can have the chance 2 see him on Moonlight, maybe he was offed already or in abroad, idk, just beware that he got demands/requests which you can refuse of course just like what I did.

Wow, thank you 4 saying I sound sweet <giggle>, actually I really got a crush on Nicky the 1st time I saw him, infatuation I guess, but my really HUGE crush in BKK, Thai is from Dreamboy (Paradiso now) which made me visit quarterly last year (and planning to do the same this year) and he's my regular bcoz he is good-looking, muscular, romantic, good person, "gifted" (ooopppsss, sorry, no offense meant, haa haa) that's why I call him Mr. Perfect Guy. I hope you can read my reports about him, if you have time, in another thread, we're here in Moonlight thread, lol :D 

7 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

my really HUGE crush in BKK, Thai is from Dreamboy (Paradiso now) which made me visit quarterly last year (and planning to do the same this year) and he's my regular bcoz he is good-looking, muscular, romantic, good person, "gifted" (ooopppsss, sorry, no offense meant, haa haa) that's why I call him Mr. Perfect Guy. 

I have spoken with Drim’s Mr Perfect guy, he seems very nice, outgoing friendly type of guy.

3 minutes ago, Jasper said:

I have spoken with Drim’s Mr Perfect guy, he seems very nice, outgoing friendly type of guy.

Wow, that's good 2 hear Jasper, thank you!!! Yes, he's very sociable, coz when we walk in the street, we always pass on someone he know and he even say hi / hello to the tattoo artist where he got his tattoo when we pass on the tattoo shop, such a warm guy (and hot in bed also, he he), can't wait to be with him again!!! ;) :) 

A few updates from Moonlight...

Post Songkran the crowds significantly lessened but most of the Hong Kong and Singapore regulars were out in full force for the long holiday weekend. Including what one mamasan dubbed the “older sister-older brother” brigade LOL. 

Mamasan M had his birthday at the bar last night with a lavish party supposedly part-sponsored by regular customers. 

Tae participated in Mr Thailand, did not win, but looks much better for it. 

Nicky has not been at the bar lately because he has been “moonlighting” in other venues. Joob men’s club?

Sunny was roped in to perform during a Songkran show but has not been seen since.

Tam has been off work for nearly a week as his female regular is in town. However he was seen in street clothes eating with Smart late last night. 

My friend saw Babe sitting outside the bar staring blankly into space around closing time. He asked a mamasan what was wrong with him, and the answer was “Exhausted” because he had been offed for around 10 nights in a row since Songkran.

Many of the floor boys were booked out for multiple days including Sky but are now trickling back to work as the customers head home.

10 hours ago, hank75 said:

Nicky has not been at the bar lately because he has been “moonlighting” in other venues. Joob men’s club?

Joob is the club he's been 2 when he got suspended, right? Maybe they've got better offer 4 him since Moonlight got ton of models to be paid, just my guess.

Thank you again Hank 4 the updates!!! ;) :) 

11 hours ago, hank75 said:

Post Songkran the crowds significantly lessened but most of the Hong Kong and Singapore regulars were out in full force for the long holiday weekend. Including what one mamasan dubbed the “older sister-older brother” brigade LOL. 

Mamasan M had his birthday at the bar last night with a lavish party supposedly part-sponsored by regular customers. 

Sunny was roped in to perform during a Songkran show but has not been seen since.

Tam has been off work for nearly a week as his female regular is in town. However he was seen in street clothes eating with Smart late last night. 

My friend saw Babe sitting outside the bar staring blankly into space around closing time. He asked a mamasan what was wrong with him, and the answer was “Exhausted” because he had been offed for around 10 nights in a row since Songkran.

Many of the floor boys were booked out for multiple days including Sky but are now trickling back to work as the customers head home.

Then I guess only Babe, Lucky, Mark and Khun are left for the model parade. Not so good for Moonlight I guess. Less boys, less interested clients.

13 hours ago, hank75 said:

Thanks for the update. for Babe, by off meaning for clubbing? since from previous posts he doesn't hold alcohol well... and from what we know he does not do s*x work.. perhaps some progression ...hehehe

1 hour ago, asnstudent said:

I just arrived at BKK late last night.  Let me give it a try to Babe and will keep you posted. 

Good luck!

Babe does take hotel offs but the extent which he is willing to go remains a mystery.

on the Moonlight FB page, someone left a comment in Thai on a photo of Smart saying “Good service” LOL

4 hours ago, asnstudent said:

I just arrived at BKK late last night.  Let me give it a try to Babe and will keep you posted. 

HaHa that great...

Message from Hank75 / posted December 19, 2018 in INTRODUCTION

Ps: something tells me asnstudent will learn quickly and after a while become more expert than any of us here!

On the way....

5 minutes ago, simcity said:

HaHa that great...

Message from Hank75 / posted December 19, 2018 in INTRODUCTION

Ps: something tells me asnstudent will learn quickly and after a while become more expert than any of us here!

On the way....

LOL i forgot that I wrote that. Prophetic statement! From newbie to expert in a few short months, now taking on the challenge of offing Mr Babe himself :lol:

looking forward to the reports