Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

4 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

I love those multi coloured g-strings the boys are wearing in Jaspers post. I the event of a off I would insist that my boy boy wear his for me in my room.

why trouble if first thing you will be inclined to do is to remove those sexy strings anyways?

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

why trouble if first thing you will be inclined to do is to remove those sexy strings anyways?

Vinapu, I believe its bcoz its very exciting 2 see a boy in g-string and look on his hot body first b4 he (or myself) slowly remove (or pull-down) his undies, right?

As for me, I even want the boy 2 undress slowly b4 I see him on his bday suit, that's sooo exciting!!! ;) :) 

25 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Vinapu, I believe its bcoz its very exciting 2 see a boy in g-string and look on his hot body first b4 he (or myself) slowly remove (or pull-down) his undies, right?

As for me, I even want the boy 2 undress slowly b4 I see him on his bday suit, that's sooo exciting!!! ;) :) 

Fully agreed, it's why I'm not one of those who are complaining about boys on the stages of Jupiter or BBB being partially dressed. Even if I don't wear jeans  myself i find guys in jeans sexy  looking 

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

Fully agreed, it's why I'm not one of those who are complaining about boys on the stages of Jupiter or BBB being partially dressed. Even if I don't wear jeans  myself i find guys in jeans sexy  looking 

And also boys in beach shorts, its also sexy...but the advantage of boys in undies is that you can already has an idea on the boy's size based on their bulge, haa haa :D 

33 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

And also boys in beach shorts, its also sexy...but the advantage of boys in undies is that you can already has an idea on the boy's size based on their bulge, haa haa :D 

while I like to see great bulge it's not fool proof indicator, first there are growers, second sometimes boy try to cheat by stuffing something into their undies to look attractive , third and worst, bulge may indicate presence of mook or , horror of horrors , silicone enhancements

11 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Fully agreed... !!!

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

while I like to see great bulge it's not fool proof indicator, first there are growers, second sometimes boy try to cheat by stuffing something into their undies to look attractive , third and worst, bulge may indicate presence of mook or , horror of horrors , silicone enhancements

Which is why I like to closely inspect the goods before committing to an off.

If that is not possible I ask the guy if he has any "enhancements" down there, or check with a mamasan.

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

Wow, its a good thing I never experienced that with my offs, I'm not fully aware of that, lol...tnk u Vinapu 4 d info!!! :D 

I’ve come across mooks before, but believe they are not that common. I think they are ugly and don’t see what motifs boys to have them. Silicone enhancement I’ve not seen with boys.

As to g-strings etc I think that gay gogos could benefit if the dancers wore a wider variety of apparel. For example jocks as illustrated to the left, tight jeans, speedos and yes g-strings, in addition to the usual white briefs. Perhaps very loose fitting gym shorts also which permit easy access of searching hands.

4 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

I’ve come across mooks before, but believe they are not that common. I think they are ugly and don’t see what motifs boys to have them. Silicone enhancement I’ve not seen with boys.

As to g-strings etc I think that gay gogos could benefit if the dancers wore a wider variety of apparel. For example jocks as illustrated to the left, tight jeans, speedos and yes g-strings, in addition to the usual white briefs. Perhaps very loose fitting gym shorts also which permit easy access of searching hands.

That's a very good suggestion (gym shorts)...btw I'll try searching hands next time, never done it b4, too shy 2 do it, haa haa

2 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

That's a very good suggestion (gym shorts)...btw I'll try searching hands next time, never done it b4, too shy 2 do it, haa haa

it can be done but not in every bar  nor to  every boy. I never saw anything that intimate in Moonlight not Jupiter  but guys in Tawan sometimes even initiate such   a move. 

In Sunee bars in Pattaya it much  more common and kind of encouraged

15 hours ago, vinapu said:

it can be done but not in every bar  nor to  every boy. I never saw anything that intimate in Moonlight not Jupiter  but guys in Tawan sometimes even initiate such   a move. 

In Sunee bars in Pattaya it much  more common and kind of encouraged

I think in Tawan its anything goes, yup I saw a boy initiate such move and he's more than willing, haa haa

I believe customers and boys from Moonlight and Jupiter2018 are more reserved, he he

Wow, I really want 2 go 2 Pattaya, but with the new bars in Patpong 2, I'll resched going there again, and focus on BKK 1st... :D 

3 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Already confirmed Babe can have s*x with customer w/ limitations.

What I gathered is that Babe does accepts off from a male customer but limited to a private jerk off show at the hotel room at the moment.

He is too scared to top and certainly not to bottom.

Tip is 5000 baht.

1 hour ago, Jasper said:

What I gathered is that Babe does accepts off from a male customer but limited to a private jerk off show at the hotel room at the moment.

He is too scared to top and certainly not to bottom.

Tip is 5000 baht.

Ahm...from what I've known, its beyond j*rk-*ff now, but yes still no p*n*tr*t**n. I'll try 2 find-out myself on my next trip, haa haa...

8 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Ahm...from what I've known, its beyond j*rk-*ff now, but yes still no p*n*tr*t**n. I'll try 2 find-out myself on my next trip, haa haa...

Drim, you need to get your stories straight. If you have first hand experience then please share it. But why pass on Rumors??