Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

On 6/1/2019 at 8:22 PM, Jasper said:

You couldn’t have visited Moonlight if you haven’t been to Bangkok in two years since the bar opened only last year, March 2018.

Boy66 bar only lasted for one year, April 2017 to March 2018 and then replaced by Moonlight.

Yes Jasper you are correct. It was November 2017. Same location, different name...

Guess I need to plan another trip to Bangkok!!!

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 7:23 AM, johnsontan said:

Where is he now? Like to look for him 

If you are really into Mr Nakki try msg him in IG - he may accept an extravagant offer if he is in need of cash! From his IG profile it appears that gay lifestyle is not alien to him (although I'm quite sure he is not gay).

I saw him and Mr Rome outside Moonlight after the anniversary show in April - even in street clothes he is a very handsome hunk. Perfect muscular body from his IG pics and from the guest appearance at the anniversary show. No, Mr Nakki is not a Moonlight model, but hopefully he will back for other events. We have been gossiping about him in this thread from early April, so you will find more info about him if you read the last 8-10 pages or so.

Good luck and do report back if you are able to get a date with him.

So after reading this thread for a while, I decided to give the place a good try. A few comments. 

1. The guy Babe is really sexy. Best smile for sure in the bar and a great performer. He even fooled me if you guys say he is not gay so he is a superb actor. 

2. The show was fun and enjoyable but about the same as I've seen other places. I definitely liked the lack of multiple ladyboy routines. There were a few but they were pretty good.

3. Number 25 REALLY attracted my attention. Does anyone know him?  From Vietnam.

4. Without question, the most uncomfortable seats in Bangkok. The stools are hard to sit on for extended periods of time.

5. I was there on Friday, June 7 and I'd say the majority were not swimmer's build but more bodybuilders when I was there. There were a few swimmer's builds but not as many as I expected. 

6. Yeah, I'd pay over normal rate for Babe. He was sexy.

1 hour ago, Michael said:

So after reading this thread for a while, I decided to give the place a good try. A few comments. 

1. The guy Babe is really sexy. Best smile for sure in the bar and a great performer. He even fooled me if you guys say he is not gay so he is a superb actor. 

2. The show was fun and enjoyable but about the same as I've seen other places. I definitely liked the lack of multiple ladyboy routines. There were a few but they were pretty good.

3. Number 25 REALLY attracted my attention. Does anyone know him?  From Vietnam.

4. Without question, the most uncomfortable seats in Bangkok. The stools are hard to sit on for extended periods of time.

5. I was there on Friday, June 7 and I'd say the majority were not swimmer's build but more bodybuilders when I was there. There were a few swimmer's builds but not as many as I expected. 

6. Yeah, I'd pay over normal rate for Babe. He was sexy.

You mean you off Babe ?!

Entrance fee 450, after Jupiter reducing theirs to 400, Moonlight’s is probably the highest fee in Bangkok now.

I like the way they are introducing new shows quite often unlike other bars and performers are interchangeable.

Except “She Bangs”, Towel show and couple of others, most shows were new to me compared to March’s.

The show I saw on Friday was particularly imaginative. I saw Mr Smart sleeping and you hear Marilyn Manson’s song “ Sweet Dream” and a hooded guy supposed to be an incubus appears and started sexually abusing sleeping guy. I found the whole concept highly erotic and want to congratulate the shows producer/choreographer.

I saw Mr Tam doing “ She Bangs” show on Friday but he looks a slow mover also very stiff and not as good as Babe.

Mr Tae is still keeping a competition level body and looking very good.

Charlee was outside the bar with other staffs looking very handsome.

Last night I was surprised to find a Jupiter veteran Mr O who has been retired for a while came back to the scene now working at Moonlight. #51.

#24, #25, Q and Charlee was there, models were York, Babe, Tae, Lucky, Mark. Tam was absent.

Mr York did “ She bangs “ show and I found it interesting that each guy, Babe, Tam,York dances differently that express their characters.

Babe was sitting with a female customer after the show.

5 hours ago, Jasper said:

I was walking Thaniya after one o’clock looking at the neon sign and wasn’t looking where I was going, nearly collided into some one.

It was none other than Mr Babe, he was still wearing the famous Babe smile. lol

lucky you !

Did that collision  result in an off ?

8 hours ago, Jasper said:

I was walking Thaniya after one o’clock looking at the neon sign and wasn’t looking where I was going, nearly collided into some one.

Babe looks Korean singer Rain. Really on one offed Babe before? Dying to hear from anyone

On 6/8/2019 at 1:17 AM, Jasper said:

Babe has now close cropped hair like Mr Nakki!:o

eeewwwww, can't imagine that. Thought his longish hair suited is boyish babyface so well. Trying to look more butch or what? Taking away one selling point IMO. But then again, I'll have to see the new hair cut for myself to really say. 

20 hours ago, Jasper said:

did you say hi and start a conversation? or just staring, petrified? hahaha

On 6/8/2019 at 1:17 AM, Jasper said:

Babe has now close cropped hair like Mr Nakki!:o

12 hours ago, anddy said:

eeewwwww, can't imagine that. Thought his longish hair suited is boyish babyface so well. Trying to look more butch or what? Taking away one selling point IMO. But then again, I'll have to see the new hair cut for myself to really say. 

He is in a new video on Moonlight's fb page:

https://www.facebook.com/MoonlightBangkok/videos/473450963232815/

Honestly, I think it looks awful. His previous hairstyle was fitting and enhancing his boyishness so much... this just looks ugly.