Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

10 hours ago, anddy said:

if I get a chance to meet Babe with @johnsontan this weekend, I shall ask him about his hair.... maybe he ordained as a monk for a few days/weeks? Wouldn't be unusual AND explain the hair. 

Monks also shave their eyebrows so doubt he was ordained

When I see a Pattaya gogo boy with a recently shaven head and intact eyebrows, I usually assume that they have just spent a few days in a remand prison for a minor offence and not the monks

In Babes case however I think he's too clean cut to have been caught up in some petty crime (and he's about as far removed as possible from a Sunee Gogo boy!)

On 6/14/2019 at 3:09 AM, asnstudent said:

It is obvious that he got hair transplant.

62136267_2865011343541519_6924951246524645376_n.jpg

62357714_2878701392172514_380671601508614144_n.jpg

Yes..I guess he got hair transplant..which Tum really wants .. for him it’s good :-) but for Babe these artificial work was NOT necessary...

will ask him what was going on..

3 hours ago, spoon said:

New model nut is now in moonlight. Have only admired him before in social media and now he is in moonlight. Though i have to say i am not a fan of his new hair color.

Oh how I wish I can follow Mr Smart and Mr Boss on social media. I follow Babe on IG. Apparently he is only 22. If the IG profile is accurate. Also he is a graduate? Which university? Anyone can share. 

13D947A4-97E4-4D32-9DC3-FB6732384CA8.png

22 hours ago, Boy69 said:

hair transplant or not he is very attractive :wub:

Yes. exactly :-) 

he got a buzz cut cause it seems like a personal reason.. he is still early 20’s.. it’s good and appropriate for his age. :-)