Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

On 5/3/2019 at 4:54 AM, DrimVoiz said:

He's from the navy (or army?), right? From what I read...so the probability of offing him is 1%...ha ha...still there is a chance :D 

I once offed army personal (what he told me) working partimer as gogoboy at tawan back in 2017...he told me that his salary as army in thailand is very low,around 8000 baht permonth so he need to do partime job at night for survived...pity him..

On 26 June 2019 at 3:53 PM, Alizizou said:

I once offed army personal (what he told me) working partimer as gogoboy at tawan back in 2017...he told me that his salary as army in thailand is very low,around 8000 baht permonth so he need to do partime job at night for survived...pity him..

That's surprising...I never thought that its allowed when an army is active in duty...he's not retired? Anyway, I'm just surprised with this.

5 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

That's surprising...I never thought that its allowed when an army is active in duty...he's not retired? Anyway, I'm just surprised with this.

Maybe officially it’s not allowed.

I saw him on stage but he was not wearing number tag and I asked why, the other Tawan boy said it’s because he is in the army.

14 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Maybe officially it’s not allowed.

I saw him on stage but he was not wearing number tag and I asked why, the other Tawan boy said it’s because he is in the army.

That's so sad...so its true, I'm really surprised on this.

19 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

That's so sad...so its true, I'm really surprised on this.

What so suprised?..army also human LOL...and more lucky because they have permanent job while some gogoboys work at bar for full time...dont know what their future when reaching old age..

1 hour ago, Alizizou said:

What so suprised?..army also human LOL...and more lucky because they have permanent job while some gogoboys work at bar for full time...dont know what their future when reaching old age..

Most of the boys are doing this as part time job , temporary job between jobs ,or funding their education and so on.they don't really seeing a future in this job .

Last month, I had a late night meal with two twinks from Moonlight.  They were my friend’s company.  One of them said he recognises me from the bar, which shocked me a lot since I didn’t recognise him at all. lol

He looked so young yet he is working at the bar to support his child at his home town.

The other guy seemed to be a bit of drama queen. He was upset with something that my friend did and left abruptly. A emotionally draining type trying to manipulate a customer.

This reminded me how fortunate that I don’t need to deal that kind of behaviours since I like manly men.

4 hours ago, Jasper said:

Last month, I had a late night meal with two twinks from Moonlight.  They were my friend’s company.  One of them said he recognises me from the bar, which shocked me a lot since I didn’t recognise him at all. lol

He looked so young yet he is working at the bar to support his child at his home town.

The other guy seemed to be a bit of drama queen. He was upset with something that my friend did and left abruptly. A emotionally draining type trying to manipulate a customer.

This reminded me how fortunate that I don’t need to deal that kind of behaviours since I like manly men.

Yes you are right the genuine gay young twinks especially the beutiful ones tend to be drama queen this is why I suffered lot of problems with them in the past mainly with the ones I had been on LT basis.

Unfortunately they allow themselves to be aggressive and rude with falangs things they would not dare to do with Thais .

On 29 June 2019 at 2:38 PM, Alizizou said:

Well, I did not expect that an army can do that, I know its illegal 4 sure or not known by his superiors, that's all!

One visit to ML on recent trip reinforced impressions from two earlier visits.

First, The stage show is focused on the guys and--unlike Dreamboy--not on the ladyboys.

Second, it arguably has the best-looking array of young men (models and others) of any of the show clubs.

Third, trust your instincts more than the advice of mamsans when it comes to off selections.

The best seats (in my experience) tend to be the stools on your right as you're led in. They minimize the obstructions.

No, I mean the new Dreamboy.

Once you see a ladyboy squat down on stage and drop two simulated turds followed by another ladyboy who kneels down and puts them in her mouth, it tends to remain imprinted in the memory.

Just when I thought there can't possibly be another ladbyboy act, I was wrong.

Since Dreamboy Paradiso is part and parcel of the Dreamboy operation, it's quite possible the same ladyboys appear in both locations, as do some of the same guys.

1 minute ago, reader said:

No, I mean the new Dreamboy.

Once you see a ladyboy squat down on stage and drop two simulated turds followed by another ladyboy who kneels down and puts them in her mouth, it tends to remain imprinted in the memory.

Just when I thought there can't possibly be another ladbyboy act, I was wrong.

Since Dreamboy Paradiso is part and parcel of the Dreamboy operation, it's quite possible the same ladyboys appear in both locations, as do some of the same guys.

But as for me, when I was there last June, there's only ONE ladyboy act...the other acts are mostly boys, that's from my own experience...

25 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

But as for me, when I was there last June, there's only ONE ladyboy act...the other acts are mostly boys, that's from my own experience...

This was from my own experience two weeks ago. There were at least four ladyboy acts.

The boy acts included a Phantom of the Opera routine and later one with elaborately dressed boys doing something involving the the light of the moon.

The was a f show where the top used a phony dick. Acrobatic at times.

The show was enthusiastically received by the nearly full house of an 80% (or greater) Asian audience, including many women.

2 hours ago, reader said:

that's gross and I wonder who invented such an act, hard to forget indeed

thank  you for the warning

5 hours ago, reader said:

This was from my own experience two weeks ago. There were at least four ladyboy acts.

The boy acts included a Phantom of the Opera routine and later one with elaborately dressed boys doing something involving the the light of the moon.

The was a f show where the top used a phony dick. Acrobatic at times.

The show was enthusiastically received by the nearly full house of an 80% (or greater) Asian audience, including many women.

Well, as for me the show (1st show) I watched only include 1 ladyboys act where they ramped as beauty contestants, I think...

The boys act includes a group of go go boys dancing erotically on stage, then some paraded with full-h*rd-*n wearing a condom, a cowboy solo act and the Phantom of the Opera...

That night it was jampacked (100% attendance) plus more are coming-in and yes there are female audiences, but only a few at that time, mostly are men.

Anyway, my regular from Dreamboy and I already left when his parts in the show was already through, so maybe, just maybe I missed the other act (or the 2nd show) including the f*ck part.

Tbh, the Moonlight's show is still the hottest so far 4 me...with Jupiter2018 show as runner-up. :D 

5 hours ago, Jasper said:

The new Dreamboy still has ladyboys “Miss World” contest show, consequently, ladyboys big cock show that alone put me off greatly whereas Moonlight  has only minor role for ladyboy.

Jupiter also does not have stand alone ladyboy show and always with boys.

It never bothers me since I'm busy cuddling with my regular in Dreamboy, haa haa

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

that's gross and I wonder who invented such an act, hard to forget indeed

thank  you for the warning

Vinapu, u can be busy with the boy u table just like what I did with my regular in Dreamboy when that part comes, we're busy exploring each other bodies, lol