Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

Well, then by not contributing to the "packed house" I'm doing my fellow punters a favor. Happy to oblige.   Frankly, I felt that way when Jupiter 2000 opened for the Millenium where Moonlight is now. I guess I have just always felt that my boy next door type, with no arrogance and appreciative of me and what I can do, is more likely to be found in the smaller bars than by reaching for the stars. Forgive the pun.

Yes the VIP seat practice is frustrating. Especially when entering to a packed house, being offered a seat blocked by a pillar only to see empty prime seats being ‘held’ for VIPs who do not show up till late.

Managers reserve seat for regulars to earn tip from them.

Also those regulars keep a bottle of whisky and tip waiters generously too. I cannot blame the practice but understand the resentment from non-regulars.

Jasper, to me it's not so much resentment as I avoid any business where the business model doesn't work for me. 

Contrast it with my favorite bar: Toy Boys in Pattaya. The manager sends a free drink now and then, it's not the money it's a congenial model that works for me rather than one built on "preferred" - to me that's a member place There's a massage place in Bangkok that caters to members; it's also, not on my list. 

In short, does it work for me? Jupiter no. Moonlight, I suspect not. Toy Boys a raving yes.

reserving seats for preferred customers

Once again, thank you Vinapu.  Each time you post I learn something new. Now, I know I won't need to check out Jupiter. I would not abide this........... yes, their right to do, my right to stay away.

Thank you so listen to this piece of advice - don't be dogmatic and don't employ  any preconceived notions just based of what we say here, go and check for yourself.

We have our own habits and expectations which necessarily you must share and / or care about.

Make  sure to check Jupiter if only for boy's looks, almost all first grade in the looks department. 

In short, does it work for me? Jupiter no. Moonlight, I suspect not. Toy Boys a raving yes.

keep in mind that Toy Boys may have boys up front working as the bait only to entice you in but they are going only with girls I was told on occasion.

I have my firm preference for older and better built guys but make a point of visiting as many bars as I can without discriminating. 

And world , despite my preferences,  saw me many times sitting and even marching with twinks.

Nothing wrong to stick even to one bar - I had a trip when I was on Tawan mono diet for 2 weeks but better is to expand one's horizons.

Has anyone offed Nicky? Vinapu?

Forget it.  Vinapu is way too expensive for you.  And he only goes with customers with six packs, the stomach, not the beer kind. :p

who is supposed to forget ?

Hope you did not mean me? For whom I'm expensive ?

I offed Nicky on my first and last night on my recent trip last week.

Expensive , yes. Going with six pack customers, sure but there are exceptions. One of them is obviously named vinapu.

To off him first time I  made  a move  but  next  time I was in bar few days later , it was actually him who found me and made himself available for embrace. This repeated next night resulting in second , haste to say cheaper as well, off. He may be picky but somehow he found me worthwhile of his time. Same same here .LOL

keep in mind that Toy Boys may have boys up front working as the bait only to entice you in but they are going only with girls I was told on occasion.

Hi Vinapu, I hear this on occasion and it has never been my experience. If I see someone outside that appeals to me I have a drink out there or simply invite them in. I have never, ever, been refused.  Some boys rotate in and out and some don't but the reason is that they don't go-go dance - not because they won't go with a customer. Could one refuse, sure, but I would bet my experience there is, I feel certain,  greater than anyone who might have told you otherwise.

This reminds me of when I was told that no Vietnamese boy at Sphinx would go with me - they all did and while none did everything, each did what we agreed to and I was delighted.

who is supposed to forget ?

Hope you did not mean me? For whom I'm expensive ?

I offed Nicky on my first and last night on my recent trip last week.

Expensive , yes. Going with six pack customers, sure but there are exceptions. One of them is obviously named vinapu.

To off him first time I made a move but next time I was in bar few days later , it was actually him who found me and made himself available for embrace. This repeated next night resulting in second , haste to say cheaper as well, off. He may be picky but somehow he found me worthwhile of his time. Same same here .LOL

I believe he was jokingly pointing out that the first guy who asked about nicky are also refer the same question about vinapu. And vinapu is expensive to be offed and picky on his "customer" lol

He's gorgeous!

Mmmm...I suddenly feel a trip to Nepal coming on!

he is not only gorgeous but best dancer and acrobat in Moonlight. No need to go to Nepal , he can be admired night after night in his bar.

If only I knew he was Nepalese , I'd greet him properly with 'namaste" to extract one more smile. Not sure about his offability as he was sitting with quite plump Chinese looking lady when not on the stage.

If only I knew he was Nepalese , I'd greet him properly with 'namaste" to extract one more smile. Not sure about his offability as he was sitting with quite plump Chinese looking lady when not on the stage.

I don’t understand vinapu, surely it says nothing about his offability that his customer is not good looking? As long as he is...that’s all that matters LOL

I must also congratulate you,...my impression of Nicky is that he is the type who would be picky about who his “repeat” customers are. So it seems both Fluke and Nicky are both hoping from more offs from you...I am curious if Tam too has approached you for repeat off since your encounter with him at Boy66?

I don’t understand vinapu, surely it says nothing about his offability that his customer is not good looking? As long as he is...that’s all that matters LOL

I must also congratulate you,...my impression of Nicky is that he is the type who would be picky about who his “repeat” customers are. So it seems both Fluke and Nicky are both hoping from more offs from you...I am curious if Tam too has approached you for repeat off since your encounter with him at Boy66?

what I mean is that some of those models may be picky about being offed at all. Aparently they are well paid by the bar and may not be that interested in going out. It's said that Babe goes only on the whim, others may too. 

If Nicky is picky about his customers  that's thrilling for me and boosting my self -esteem, not that I need much of it, LOL.

Other than expensive he was very pleasant and patient company on both occasions.

Certainly neither boy made impression that he was picky and made me favor by going with me. That would stop encounter right there. But perhaps my good heart shows ?

No , after I offed Tam from Boy66 , on my next visit he did not even recognized me ,even if he was sitting with client right beside me . This time I saw him only once , on the first night and did not make impression he remembers me when passing by. 

Nepalese muscular masseurs are my cup of tea here in kl as well, and we have quite a number of them right until the recent raids, scaring them off. Some got sent back to home, but there are still a few that are still here. Got 2 regulars from nepal, sadly one were sent home, but one is still around. Most if not all are straight and top only, some dont kiss, some even dont offer full service. Nevertheless they are definitely one of my favorite, and my two regulars gives impeccable services.

what I mean is that some of those models may be picky about being offed at all. Aparently they are well paid by the bar and may not be that interested in going out. It's said that Babe goes only on the whim, others may too.

They are recruiting models guaranteed income of 30,000 B per month which means they are probably paying 1000 B per night just to turn up.

post-15769-0-83456100-1539699671_thumb.jpeg

Oopsss..this guy is nepalese not thai..thats why i think his face difference from our SEA counterpart's..

He looks southern Thai to me; I've met many guys from Songkhla with similar features.  Nepalese, like Thais, come in a variety of looks, shapes and sizes.  Some look Western Chinese, others look Malay, some have unique Mongolian features and many look Indian.  Some of the Gurkhas in Sg look really ripped and brutal.  Most are quite short, at least the ones that I've met.

Mr Tsurap must have some money if he is studying at Bangkok University, a private institution.  While not as expensive as AU where many of the rich and beautiful go, tuition at BU is not cheap.  As an international student he gets a student visa which means he can stay long term and work on the side without having too worry about his residency status.

I am also wondering if the frequency of their on stage appearance directly relates to need for money. If Sunny is at an expensive school it explains why he is on stage every single night without fail based on FB videos. Also Nicky and tattooed boy Tae are usually there. Babe and Tam’s presence seem to be less certain though they are around 3/4 of time. Then again, like Vinapu speculates, maybe Sunny does not take offs so he relies on show fees.

Many of the models are in fact models/actors, so the bar definitely have to step up on their salary offering. Also explains their high off fee, and probably to get that guaranteed 30k per month, they have to show up a minimum number of day, or perhaps 30days, and the day they didnt come, they will have to pay the bar too or have their salary deducted.

Either way, i think its a refreshing idea to actually have something a bit more upscale in these sleazy business. Though many of us might not be able to enjoy it, its nice to have an option when u do decide to splurge on yourself once in a while. That being said, its still cheaper to hire these models than some of the boys in the states or europe who demanded upward of usd 300 per hour