Alizizou

Moonlight Gogo Bangkok

5 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Vinapu, u can be busy with the boy u table just like what I did with my regular in Dreamboy when that part comes, we're busy exploring each other bodies, lol

I'm pretty reserved in the bar when comes getting intimate leaving that part for my room but if boy initiates it , why not?

5 hours ago, reader said:

If they were portraying contestants in a beauty contest, it was indeed great acting.

Jasper said its called "Miss World", haa haa, yeah I remembered they also had that in Dreamboy Soi Twilight, though I wished they drop that part in the New Dreamboy.

Hi,

I'm new here and taking my first trip to Bangkok for two weeks next month. I was wondering if anyone had information on Mr Fluke? 

Does he still work at Fake? and if so can he be offed? do they even off from Faked?

I've become a little infatuated with him, does anyone know if he has an instagram?

Also, sorry to ask so many questions, but where is this photo thread that people keep talking about? I can't find it on the forum?

Thanks in advance :)

21 hours ago, BKKtourist88 said:

Hi,

I'm new here and taking my first trip to Bangkok for two weeks next month.

[...[

Also, sorry to ask so many questions, but where is this photo thread that people keep talking about? I can't find it on the forum?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi and welcome. I dunno about Mr Fluke (not my type lol), so I'll leave that to ohers to answer....

If you click on FORUMS at the top, you get the list of sub-forums (some of which in turn have sub-sub-forums). There is one called "Photos", should be easy to find, or else: https://www.gayguides.com/forums/forum/41-photos/

22 hours ago, BKKtourist88 said:

I was wondering if anyone had information on Mr Fluke? 

Does he still work at Fake? and if so can he be offed? do they even off from Faked?

I've become a little infatuated with him, does anyone know if he has an instagram?

Yes. He still work at Fake Club.

His Instagram account is blend.pan