paborn

A Twink by any other name....

I believe you absent-mindedly referred to the twink on the right as the one on the left whereas he's actually the one who has been left out, although you described him as a little underweight for you, but I find them equally attractive in their own way.

You used left twice and I know that subconsciously your second left is the right.

I list for the skinny boys. The one on the right does it for me. But I wouldn't kick the one on the left out of bed.

Also, there's height to consider. I think of twinks as shorter than average. "Boyish." Hard to think of a six foot guy, even a scrawny one, as a twink.

Have you seen Timothee Chalamet from the movie "call me by your name" - the quintessential twink?  Also, google Milo Mannheim from the Disney movie Zombies. He's also on this season's dancing with the Stars in the US. I tape it and only watch Milo - 6'3" and adorable. I tend to think that the more muscular the body mass the less twinkish - there is a line between a hunky twink like the lad on the left and the end of twinkdom. 

Ah yes, Tony Dow. And when I was a teenager I thought the Rifleman's boy Mark was awfully cute.

These days Dear Husband is addicted to Perry Mason. Raymond Burr was gay and Canadian, so that's two good points in his favour. Sometimes the defendant is heart meltingly adorable and Perry is especially sympathetic.

Have you seen Timothee Chalamet from the movie "call me by your name" - the quintessential twink?  Also, google Milo Mannheim from the Disney movie Zombies. He's also on this season's dancing with the Stars in the US. I tape it and only watch Milo - 6'3" and adorable. I tend to think that the more muscular the body mass the less twinkish - there is a line between a hunky twink like the lad on the left and the end of twinkdom. 

that boy Milo is all legs. I had never heard of him until this week

Ah yes, Tony Dow. And when I was a teenager I thought the Rifleman's boy Mark was awfully cute.

These days Dear Husband is addicted to Perry Mason. Raymond Burr was gay and Canadian, so that's two good points in his favour. Sometimes the defendant is heart meltingly adorable and Perry is especially sympathetic.

Tony Dow, Tim Considine, Don Grady, Luke Halpern (flipper) - I have to check out Perry Mason.

You must love Vancouver - is the Fish House still open? I had a fabulous meal there.

This is where we are different vinapu, i prefer the boy shorter or equal my height, maybe a tad bid more but not too tall.

I just like them slim. Tall & slim is OK, short & slim is OK, but NOT very short.

There is a tall white guy working in a local coffee shop.

About 6'4", must be well under 60kg and has jeans which look like they have been painted onto his legs. That's one example of perfection, but no doubt in 5 year time, he will fill out and spoil the look.

Short slim Thais are also near perfection too.

This is where we are different vinapu, i prefer the boy shorter or equal my height, maybe a tad bid more but not too tall.

that's why they ask us at breakfast - tea or coffee ? even if we like the same types there's usually that little something which makes people still differentiating between options  

I just like them slim. Tall & slim is OK, short & slim is OK, but NOT very short.

Same for me. Everything between 160 cm and 190 cm is okay, as long as he is slim.

The body mass index is helpful in such discussions. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index

The body mass index (BMI) or Quetelet index is a value derived from the mass (weight) and height of an individual. The BMI is defined as the body mass divided by the square of the body height, and is universally expressed in units of kg/m2, resulting from mass in kilograms and height in meters.

I have my own system: heigth in cm - mass in kg - 100

<10 too fat

10-15 I have to take a closer look

20 perfect

20-25 I have to take a closer look

30 too slim (I know a boy who is 50 kg and 180 cm or similar, too slim for my taste, feels like hugging a stick insect).

That's why weight or hight alone is worthless, just like the boy who claimed "But I'm slim! Only 55 kg!" when I rejected him for being too fat. 55 kg at 165 cm that was! 55 kg at 175 cm would be fine.

There is a tall white guy working in a local coffee shop.
About 6'4", must be well under 60kg and has jeans which look like they have been painted onto his legs.

Christian, I don't have it down to a science I just use my eyes. I agree with you totally about fat. I go a little more for a skinny guy but not too far as I don't want to hug a pencil either.  The example above is far too skinny for me. OMG 6'4" and under 60 KG, he must bend in the wind. But, we all have our tastes and thank God for that.

I have my own system: height in cm - mass in kg - 100

Your system & scale make sense, but is it not all at risk from people simply lying about their mass on the apps ?

Then, when in the gogo bars, it's more a case of offing what you see, rather than based on data.

Your system & scale make sense, but is it not all at risk from people simply lying about their mass on the apps ?

Then, when in the gogo bars, it's more a case of offing what you see, rather than based on data.

Of course I compare the numerical data with the pictures. Some people lie, others don't know know their weight and height and just put in something, others don't do metrical (for me, 6'4" means nothing - I would have to convert to cm).

My point is, when I read 20 years, 50 kg, 170 cm, that gets me salivating before even seeing a picture.

Amazing sex almost always has nothing to do with body type. Sure those who are more flexible has a wider choices of moves, but passion and chemistry is always depends on many factors. I guess if the boy isnt good looking and have smoking body, they would have to try much harder to please their customers thus translated to much wilder and better experience.