paborn

Dream Boys Bangkok

As of August, Dreamboys was still popular and often crowded BUT this is a result of large groups of Chinese customers who arrive shortly before show time.  That said, lots of boys, decent show - but pretty similar to the shows I've seen there over the past five years.  Most popular stops now for shows are Jupiter and Moonlight.  

Well I don't go anymore..boring with giggling Chinese women in the place....don't need that...but ,,to each his own

actually i find observing those giggling ladies very entertaining.

With 550 drink price   Jupiter and Moonlight are finally giving Dreamboys run for money and you can  feast your eyes on equally attractive guys. Two drinks at Moonlight =600, two drinks at Dreamboys =1100, where you rather get drunk?

Yesterday a friend of mine received a call from Dream Boys boy saying the bar is moving to Patpong in February next year.

In time for Chinese New Year, which falls on 5 and 6 February 2019 and lasts through 19 February 2019, Chap Goh Mei.  I've applied for leave on the 4th, 7th and 8th and if my boss approves it, I will get nine days off starting from the 2nd! :yahoo:

Wouldn’t it be awful if they moved after the 12 th!

9 days leave ...how can you manage?

Oh, we won't be going to Thailand; was just in BKK for four days with my buddies last month.  CNY eve will be spent with family and after that I have no idea where we're going - my partner wants to make it a surprise.

You are so lucky to be able to take time off work for a holiday.

Luck has nothing to do with it.  I'm entitled to 14 days of annual leave as per the terms of my employment  Unlike bereavement, sick or emergency leave, annual leave has to be properly applied for in advance and is subject to approval - I can't just take off from work as and when I please especially as I have language skills that are crucial to my organisation.  It's going to be hard getting leave during the CNY period approved as the majority of the people at my workplace are Chinese and probably have the same idea as I have.

Probably better for them. More Chinese tourists!! Gay Life goes on...

I’ve always wondered how the boys at Dream Boy felt about their Chinese custom. Unlike the Chinese at Jupiter who tend to be well heeled rather attractive young and mature gay men, or women, Dream Boy seems to attract a different and far less appealing crowd from the mainland. They definitely have money not to balk at the crazy drink prices, but most seem to be unattractive (I am not commenting on actual looks but lack of personal grooming and hygiene), often obnoxiously loud; sometimes couples offing for threesome. Even for straight boys the prospect of screwing the female half most be daunting. I’m sure they would prefer a single male punter who is well turned out!

Or maybe I have just been there on bad nights where the least attractive specimens showed up en masse.

I’ve always wondered how the boys at Dream Boy felt about their Chinese custom. Unlike the Chinese at Jupiter who tend to be well heeled rather attractive young and mature gay men, or women, Dream Boy seems to attract a different and far less appealing crowd from the mainland. They definitely have money not to balk at the crazy drink prices, but most seem to be unattractive (I am not commenting on actual looks but lack of personal grooming and hygiene), often obnoxiously loud; sometimes couples offing for threesome. Even for straight boys the prospect of screwing the female half most be daunting. I’m sure they would prefer a single male punter who is well turned out!

Or maybe I have just been there on bad nights where the least attractive specimens showed up en masse.

Yes, i have seen such types before. They come in tour group. Most probably the boss of Dreamboys struck a deal with the tour company.

But this can be a good thing for single male punters like us. The boys might be more appreciative of us when we off them and hence better service.

I would love to go to dreamboys with asnstudent tonight but i am avoiding soi twilight for first 3 nights of my visit this time. I didn't want my regular boy who works at X Boys to know I am in town yet. Told him I only arrive Tuesday so that I can spend first 3 nights at other bars first!