hank75

Regulars

Just wants to share that when im home, i also have regulars i went to, usually from neighboring countries. There is one in particular that usually let me know whenever he is in town, but we dont have any contact whenever he is home. The rest of my regulars here work either in massage centers or used to work there and then went freelance, but almost no one contacted me just to chat, but usually available when i contacted them. One of them said that a lot of their customers have family/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend etc, so they usually wont contact them out of respect of their privacy.

One of my regular from thailand used to work in a center and did gave me his contact, and later added me to his line. At that time im not a line user, so it always gets ignored, and somehow i lost his contact and heard he isnt coming back, working at farm or something. Few month after, saw his ads at gboysiam that he is in bkk, then about a year or so, he came back to the massage center. Went to him again and this time around he never gives me his line but nevertheless his service is still as good as ever. These few month, authority are gearing up on catching illegal workers here and that center have been raided few times, and i havent heard from him since.

As of today, it will be one month until I return to Thailand...I posted in this topic thread earlier.  So, I was amused to see that my Line had messages from a massage guy in Bangkok I took a liking to asking if I was coming back next month.  I had two messages from a Cambodian guy I offed in Pattaya telling me how much he was looking forward spending time with me next month.  And, on WeChat I had several messages from a Vietnamese guy (Van) , I've offed every trip - except when he's back home.  He wanted to let me know he was in Bangkok and working there.  PaulSF reports that Van is working at X-Boys.

I mention all this because it's similar to all that's reported above, though -at least in the first two cases - demonstrates some guys do have some sort of calendar as they were specific about a November visit.  In Van's case, I suspect he just assumes I'll show up at some point (accurate assumption).  

I'll need to go back to my Basic Vinapu Learnings to recall about offing massage guys for long/short time.

My favorite Cambodia boy is now a friend on Facebook. We keep in touch on Facebook Messenger. Always there when I tell him I'm in LOS.

Another boy now has left his bar, but I'm still in contact on Grindr. Did not meet him last time, as he doesn't log in often.

In my humble experience most boys if you get on well with will happily share there mobile number, facebook or email details - if they found you to be a decent "friend" they will be more than happy to meet you on your next visit, if you let them know in advance (or often I do once back)  though as many posters have said a lot of boys don't last long and may have disappeared before you return!

I would stay clear of putting any pressure on the boy to avoid paying the bar fine/off fee - if he is caught out doing that a risk for him in the long term being sacked from that bar and working in any other bar, so  just accept how it works, your "friend" needs to survive after your visit so pay the bar fine  and enjoy!

While I have my share of regulars I don't exchange any contacts with  boys and relay only on good luck to meet them again.

I don't want any degree of commitments neither on boy's nor mine side. 

Two times when I shared contact it finished badly , with request for loan and hiss fits when I offed other boy from bar.

I rather spend my time and energy keeping in touch with my real life friends , not a guys half or 1/3 my age who likely  would not be interested in me and rightly so if I did not pay them. While I enjoy my times in Thailand immensely , illusions are not part of that enjoyment.

I'm fully committed to renting  my love in Thailand and don't expect anything else from guys than keeping their side of bargain. I don't want them to have any hope they may have any future with me because I know very well it will not work

I'm fully committed to renting  my love in Thailand and don't expect anything else from guys than keeping their side of bargain. I don't want them to have any hope they may have any future with me because I know very well it will not work

I could not have said this better and, in fact, I say it all the time.

I want to thank everyone for time and energy you have put into replying to my questions. This is a trove of valuable advice which I have read through carefully! I’m sure other questions will come to mind over the coming days, and I will keep everyone posted when my trip happens.