vinapu

Short time - October 2018 adventures

Fiber, the very same name used by one of masseurs in KL and from vietnam too i think. He got a good reviews mostly from those who have taken him, though i am not sure if we are talking about the same guy. Maybe we can discuss further through pm? Hehe

Fiber, the very same name used by one of masseurs in KL and from vietnam too i think. He got a good reviews mostly from those who have taken him, though i am not sure if we are talking about the same guy. Maybe we can discuss further through pm? Hehe

I think he is..since he cant 'cari makan' in KL so he try his luck in bangkok LOL

that's incredible, you outdid yourself - yet again - to an astonishing degree! You mention efficient time use on short trip, yes, but my desire for such "time utilization" would just dwindle to zero after the second encounter (if not sooner). Impressive and enviable!

And of course great pleasure to meet you again on this trip, twice even :)

Geez, i guess being away from thailand for a while makes you horny enough for 2 massage/fun and 2 short times in one day! I couldnt even fit 1 massage/fun 1 short time in a day, its usually 1 proper massage and 1 short time for me. Though back home, i also patronize massage and money boys too, so our situation is probably different.

But kudos to you for having the tenacity to go through all that in addition to 29hour of flight. U did went through first day with a blast both the experience and your pocket lol

that's incredible, you outdid yourself - yet again - to an astonishing degree! You mention efficient time use on short trip, yes, but my desire for such "time utilization" would just dwindle to zero after the second encounter (if not sooner). Impressive and enviable!

And of course great pleasure to meet you again on this trip, twice even :)

my pleasure meeting you anddy, it was fun and good time had by all.

Yes , usually on my first day I'm on the roll, like that unleashed dog in the park. But you right , when i recall that night I think too , I outdid it myself  but pleasure ( and expense ) was mine

Geez, i guess being away from thailand for a while makes you horny enough for 2 massage/fun and 2 short times in one day! I couldnt even fit 1 massage/fun 1 short time in a day, its usually 1 proper massage and 1 short time for me. Though back home, i also patronize massage and money boys too, so our situation is probably different.

But kudos to you for having the tenacity to go through all that in addition to 29hour of flight. U did went through first day with a blast both the experience and your pocket lol

I was in Thailand just in Jun so not that long ago.

In reality it just happened, not planned as only thing I envisioned for first day was to go to Moonlight and see offing model situation. 

I guess all that horniness came out of finacial situation, after forgetting plastic at home  I knew I will be restrained so wanted at least one full fun  night but help was around the corner and as with old friends is , no questions asked. 

Thanks for the report Vinapu. Excellent as always.

The one good tip I can add is to have a checklist for your packing, so you don't forget ATM cards & other essentials.

I introduced this system after a holiday almost 20 years ago, when I failed to pack any underwear and being in Europe, none of the damn shops opened for another 2.5 days due to a bank holiday.

My list is in Excel. Every time I come home from a holiday, I unpack and photograph everything which was NOT used, so the list can be pruned.