manuelmendez

My end october 2018 visit bangkok report

I knew one of the boy, nickname Tiger. He looks well define body, muscular physique, not bulky. Only one thing that i feel 'hate' to off him, he is too demanding. sigh, too bad.

take advantage of low season and negotiate more user friendly rate.  On his best days Tiger  may prove his worth. I have soft spot for him - for me he was best off of my Dec 2015 trip, my best ever. Unfortunately not all his days are his best , LOL

take advantage of low season and negotiate more user friendly rate.  On his best days Tiger  may prove his worth. I have soft spot for him - for me he was best off of my Dec 2015 trip, my best ever. Unfortunately not all his days are his best , LOL

he behave like a bit irritable, i mean for me. i think he is on 'something' muscle enhacing drugs that made him behave like that. some side effects.

Had tiger before, he was very affectionate when in tawan and otw to hotel, holding hands even in taxi. But he was a bit rushing in the hotel, though i cant blame him since he already told me earlier until when and he did left my room at the time he said. Body is definitely great, but he demand tip a bit more than i thought id pay, which id love to pay if he didnt rush, alas, its my own fault for not negotiating the fee upfront lol. Will i take him again, yes but only after i set all the terms upfront, as i really like his body, and he knows it lol.

Where else he want to go?..moonlight?..LOL

Back to Laos?

Actually I asked why doesn’t he move to Jupiter since Mekhin and Oud has made a successful move when he complained the business is slow at Tawan.

He said “ I am not handsome”.

I was a bit surprised to hear that as I thought all the gogo boys are super confident people.

My experience is that gogo boys are not only confident but also very vain! LOL. Quite often I find them checking themselves out nude in my hotel’s full length mirror, flexing and inspecting their muscles. But they are also very realistic, they definitely know when they are the popular stars in their bar (big egos! though always respectful and polite to customers) or get less attention compared to their peers. The less popular boys tend to be more affectionate but also risk becoming too clingy and sulking if you give their friends any attention.

Jasper, would you mind sharing a photo of Oud? I have been curious who the other ex Tawan was.

Back to Laos?

Actually I asked why doesn’t he move to Jupiter since Mekhin and Oud has made a successful move when he complained the business is slow at Tawan.

I was a bit surprised to hear that as I thought all the gogo boys are super confident people.

I think main reason he not moved to jupiter is age factor..at almost 40's,all the boys at jupiter will call him uncle...LOL

Back to Laos?

i think he is good. his body almost near physique type. just, a bit awkward he had the lowest voice tone among boys/men in Tawan.

Could someone pm a photo or the facebook link of Tiger ? I used to visit Tawan everytime I went to Thailand. But the last years, i saw only former tawan boys outside Tawan as i was not attracted by the new generation of tawan boys. All this comments about Tiger makes me feel to go there again. Thanks