Nasherich

Notes from my trip -October 2018

. I have decided on this holiday to strike while the iron is hot - too many times I've decided the time isn't right and returned the following day to find no trace of the original attraction.

That the great piece of advice. I learned that lesson few times , perhaps all of us did at one point or another.

We see star we got hots for but because other commitments we pass an opportunity and next time guy of our desires is gone or even worse,  went already with another client.

Sure , booking a time with guy in question is an option but again, learned may times , it may not work even with boys we are already well known to.

so yes, grab what you can right away and hold to it !

Thanks for the great report. I just wanted to chime in about Chivarome on 2nd Rd. I go there regularly when I'm in Pattaya. I think it's the only massage place I've been to where I've never had a disappointing experience. I find the guys are good looking and very good masseurs. I agree with the OP, the session usually ends up transitioning very naturally to a close up experience with the guy. Though, once I did have a bit of a startling experience, when one of the massage girls walked in on us while we were in a very compromising position. She let out a bit of a shriek. That was kind of a buzz kill. Anyway, the place definitely gets my vote.

Day 5 and 6

A guy who I made contact with (but not met) on Jackd a while ago on my last trip and had been skyping a few times was coming to visit me, for a couple of nights as there was a Thai holiday. The skyping was for mutual benefit: he wanted to practise and improve his English and I wanted to do the same with my Thai. At no point had we discussed being in a relationship but during his visit it appeared that he considered us boyfriends. I might be naive here but we had never discussed such a thing! In fact, once when he asked me about sleeping arrangements, I told him there was a comfortable couch, or he was free to share the big bed, which he opted for.

Whilst in bed later, he then asked me when I last had sex: I lied that it was last week(!). This appeared to shock him as apparently he thought we were now exclusive! So it was a tad awkward and we spent the night on different sides of the bed.

The next day he decided to go back to Bangkok. I have to say I was quite relieved given the awkwardness. It's a shame though as the skyping might end now.

So, unspent, as it were, I headed to try out another Chivarome branch (South Pattaya road. Near the police box junction).

I picked a handsome Thai guy, opted for another 90 minutes, and had another good massage. Not the best hand and blow job (but then the bar has been set very high this trip) but his willingness to get naked was much appreciated and I left a happy man.

Day 8

I invited a lad I had met the previous evening at a Jomtien bar (which was closed for the day) to come and swim etc at my hotel. After a bit of a hiccup with him not bringing his ID card, the afternoon went well, and with the onset of some rain, we retired to the room where we had a great time together. The only painful issue is that his English isn't good and he seems to have no conversational ability in Thai, so I wouldn't especially want to take him for a meal and sit in silence.

However then my ex boyfriend messaged me saying he was driving down from Bangkok and would be arriving to see me at 5. So I had to encourage the bar guy to leave in time.

Needless to say the dash from Bangkok was less about seeing me and more about "borrowing" some cash. However he is going to drive me to Nong Nooch, then back to Bangkok on my departure, then to the airport after a couple of days.

To be continued

Interesting about the guy giving you a love bite or “hickey” as its known in slang.

Brings back a lot of memories,it use to be popular in my school in the 80’s,it was something to be proud of and show back then.

Havent had decent one since high school but I remember a few thai guys mainly ladyboys trying them on me.

At no point had we discussed being in a relationship but during his visit it appeared that he considered us boyfriends....

been there , done that. Some boys are just to fast to secure our boyfriendhood and  after 2-3 offs they think they owe us. 

I had similar experience with one of Tawan boys and it did not finish well when I decided to off somebody else from bar.

Don't cry because of interrupted skyping, chances are financial requests would follow.

Butterflying has it's advantages !

Though, once I did have a bit of a startling experience, when one of the massage girls walked in on us while we were in a very compromising position. She let out a bit of a shriek. That was kind of a buzz kill. Anyway, the place definitely gets my vote.

Well, thankfully this could never happen to me. I would never enter a shop that has a female on the premises - well, perhaps to sweep and mop up...

Though, once I did have a bit of a startling experience, when one of the massage girls walked in on us while we were in a very compromising position. She let out a bit of a shriek. That was kind of a buzz kill. Anyway, the place definitely gets my vote.

Well, thankfully this could never happen to me. I would never enter a shop that has a female on the premises - well, perhaps to sweep and mop up...

I agree completely. Male only staff is also my preference. But I do like to get a good massage from a qualified masseur. I have found that never really happens in the all male massage places that specialize in extras. Not that I don't also enjoy those shops, but it's not the same experience. If I want a "real"massage I want it to be done by a male in a "legit" shop. More times than not, extras are also offered, but that is not what I'm primarily looking for. In essence, what I would like to find in Pattaya is an equivalent to Bangkok Prime massage: all male, no hanky panky and a professional massage.

So it was a tad awkward and we spent the night on different sides of the bed.

Needless to say the dash from Bangkok was less about seeing me and more about "borrowing" some cash.

No sex, but wanting to "borrow" money? I had one trying that just a few days ago, but I didn't even meet him based on that.

Though, once I did have a bit of a startling experience, when one of the massage girls walked in on us while we were in a very compromising position. She let out a bit of a shriek.

They should know better than to walk in on a massage.

I've not yet had this happen in any of the massage places visited.   This includes mixed places where my masseur was totally naked & the segregation was only by curtains.

They should know better than to walk in on a massage.

I've not yet had this happen in any of the massage places visited.   This includes mixed places where my masseur was totally naked & the segregation was only by curtains.

I know. It's weird. Not to mention they have little key chain sort of thing they hang outside the door when the room is occupied at the shop we're talking about. But it happened. She was looking for the A/C remote control. I certainly won't forget it anytime soon. The boy really took it in his stride, though. The whole shop was giggling when we went downstairs. I was embarrassed and afraid he would be too, so I said something or other to him. He said to me, mai pen rai.  The next day he was Lining me to come back. Yes, I'm a regular of his. But I had to wait a while before showing my face there again.

To the observant and initiated, this is a common scenario in the prostitute world.

You have to admire the hustlers...although very aware of what they are doing, I usually give in because I admire a good work ethic. LOL. One of my Line boys has just discovered photo editing and now sends out his selfies with “Hello how are you I miss you” photoshopped on. Saves him the time of individually messaging each customer. I don’t know why he thinks we are too stupid to notice this...but again, I do admire a boy who’s trying to turn himself into a business. Not just one who coasts along on his looks expecting money to shower down from the heavens.

Firstly, thank you for the reports Nasherich.   Interesting, just the right length and nicely formatted.

You have to admire the hustlers...although very aware of what they are doing, I usually give in because I admire a good work ethic. LOL. One of my Line boys has just discovered photo editing and now sends out his selfies with “Hello how are you I miss you” photoshopped on. Saves him the time of individually messaging each customer. I don’t know why he thinks we are too stupid to notice this...but again, I do admire a boy who’s trying to turn himself into a business. Not just one who coasts along on his looks expecting money to shower down from the heavens.

I also admire those who act professionally.

One Cambodian lad I met last time is a fine example.   He arrived perfectly on time, performed well in my room and took the trouble to contact me later on Line to ask me what I thought of his performance. I presume he is one of the ones who has figured out that happy customers lead to repeat offs & more income.

The same guy has contacted me a couple of times in the 10 months since.

I also admire those who act professionally.

One Cambodian lad I met last time is a fine example.   He arrived perfectly on time, performed well in my room and took the trouble to contact me later on Line to ask me what I thought of his performance. I presume he is one of the ones who has figured out that happy customers lead to repeat offs & more income.

The same guy has contacted me a couple of times in the 10 months since.

and I have feeling you will be trying to see him at earliest opportunity, right?

Guest CaptainSwing

. Saves him the time of individually messaging each customer. I don’t know why he thinks we are too stupid to notice this..

This brings back a memory from years ago, of the first boy I communicated with after I went home.  This was before cellphones, before the internet or email.  We corresponded via snail mail--the postal service.  I received a nice long letter (he could write in English quite well).  Unfortunately it was an obvious Xerox copy, with the original recipient's name blanked out and mine written in.  I was actually more amused than hurt.  But really--did he think I would't notice?