Nasherich

Notes from my trip -October 2018

On my return to Pattaya I found him again, said I had no hard feelings, and offed him several times, but “boyfriend” NO.

you story supports my way of thinking on the subject. When there pay them well for their services and company, treat them to some dinner and perhaps a gift ( I still prefer to give them money)   but when ways are parted it's 'see you till next time when I return" as I don't have illusion they are looking for friendship from me.

I had a naughty thought - and logged onto his email account due to him not changing the password. I was amused to find him writing to 2 other guys expressing love, and asking for money.

Excellent.   :)

As stated previously, I cannot recall a single lad asking me for money after returning from Thailand, but  I would bet money that most of those who DO ask for money are asking several people.    Particularly after one gets 5000 for cutting and pasting an e-mail.

As for Euroboys gogo, that remains one of my favourites also.  

I still think a bar should try & replicate that, possibly on a larger scale.   White briefs with lace up sides.   Bright lighting.   Cute lads up close.   

Time marches on.   One of my 2011 Euroboy dates is still in Pattaya 7 years later, but now has breasts.    The age seems not to go up either.....

Thanks Vinapu and Z909. Several times I mentioned this story to gay friends at home and in Pats and came into some criticism for “hacking” the email account. I fact one said it was the same as opening someone’s post !. Perhaps he was right.

I should have mentioned that one of the guys did, like me, send him money. No doubt, then as now, an attractive boy can earn good money not only from offs but also from presents, in kind or cash, from customers.

Yes z909, Euroboys was a small Gogo and I remember the lateral stage being in the middle with the boys dancing holding ropes hanging down. I take it that your 2007 date is now a ladyboy.

Several times I mentioned this story to gay friends at home and in Pats and came into some criticism for “hacking” the email account. I fact one said it was the same as opening someone’s post !. Perhaps he was right.

I should have mentioned that one of the guys did, like me, send him money.

I'm not in the habit of reading other people's post, however if you suspect they are being disingenuous AND they haven't changed the password, it's fair game.

I would to the same.

I take it that your 2007 date is now a ladyboy.

Actually a 2011 date and numerous times since. However, breasts have been installed within the last year. Still on Grindr.

Several times I mentioned this story to gay friends at home and in Pats and came into some criticism for “hacking” the email account. I fact one said it was the same as opening someone’s post !. Perhaps he was right.

Yes , it's  somewhat ethically doubtful but at timers we need to defend ourselves using whatever it takes before it's too late.

Like z909, I'd do the same if in your position but as I said above , I would NOT sent him money in the first place

A long time ago, maybe 18 years, I had an extended stay in Pattaya and during the last two weeks I acquired a 19 year old cute twinky “boyfriend” from the Euroboys Gogo in Sunee, which was a favourite of mine on account of the boys dancing in white lace up sexy briefs. The sex was excellent - I was 100% top then. On my last day I opened an email account for him because he had no experience of computers. This was of course when few Thais had mobile phones but were beginning to used internet cafes. I showed him how to use the account and mentioned about changing the default password.

On my return home I was suprised to find an email from him which had obviously been composed by someone else as his English was rudimentary. We exchanged emails and then one came to say he loved me and and wanted to leave the bar, go back to Isaan, and wait for my return, but mentioned his need for money and requested that I send some via western Union. I sent 5,000 baht which at 70 = £1 did not trouble me at all. A further request came a couple of weeks later on the same lines.

I had a naughty thought - and logged onto his email account due to him not changing the password. I was amused to find him writing to 2 other guys expressing love, and asking for money. The email exchanges were an education !. I terminated the correspondence by telling him to change his psssword.

On my return to Pattaya I found him again, said I had no hard feelings, and offed him several times, but “boyfriend” NO.

Oh-dear memories, did you know at that time for the smarties among them this was a way of living? Composing letters/mails for those trying to beg at their lost friends now out of TH? There is even an amusing Thai/en book about it, called ''thescribe'' where a flipped out ajarn-angkrit [english teacher] was making more money as at teaching lazy students in school.

Now that I smile at this, I wonder if this still exists with todays smartfones and googlish translaties.