bobsaigon

Latest Soi Twilight Rumor (Nov 2018)

17 hours ago, spoon said:

Depends on how popular the boys are. Popular ones can get up to 5 customers and they dont have to cum for each customer, unless customer wants or they can cum each time. 

and this is not just an urban legend. Readers of my October 2018 trip report may recall that I was third customer that day for Fiber there and when i was leaving mamasan told him he has somebody waiting for him.

On another hand one  evening in Jun I visted Senso around 9 p.m. and I was their second customer only that day

15 hours ago, DivineMadman said:

Also G Boyz on Wall St just off Surawong and Fresh Boys 2 in Patpong, both gogo bars.  And the new Chill Out Bar Patpong.1 for drinks, karaoke and I think there might be a massage room upstairs.  Chill Out Bar opens around 2:00pm.  Nice space with nice people.  

and Super A and Golden Cock are still alive

12 minutes ago, vinapu said:

it means I will never be able to finally off somebody from there. It was only bar in soi I never offed anybody from , started crying now

Short of a perfect score, what a tragedy :lol::lol:

Never mind vinapu, true to your intrepid reputation you can be the first forum member to test and review the upcoming new bars...boldly go where no man has gone before

6 minutes ago, vinapu said:

it means I will never be able to finally off somebody from there. It was only bar in soi I never offed anybody from , started crying now

I thought x-boys is one of the biggest in soi twilight. What are your recommendations on other bars? Since I've only been in jupiter and x-boys for my last 4 days bangkok visit. It was too short for me to discover more bar. Though I'm not sure if soi twilight will remain open in my May visit but still wanna hear some recommendations.

14 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Never mind vinapu, true to your intrepid reputation you can be the first forum member to test and review the upcoming new bars...boldly go where no man has gone before

I have feeling that by time i set my foot in BKK all soi Twilight bars will be moved and well established in new locations as well reviewed here 

15 minutes ago, GPAPA said:

I thought x-boys is one of the biggest in soi twilight. What are your recommendations on other bars? Since I've only been in jupiter and x-boys for my last 4 days bangkok visit. It was too short for me to discover more bar. Though I'm not sure if soi twilight will remain open in my May visit but still wanna hear some recommendations.

I like bigger boys and Xboys is twinks kingdom, it's why I never offed anybody  from there. As for recommendation from me ,m nothing changed, go everywhere and see for yourself  but Tawan , Moonlight and Screwboys should be first is you ask me

Just now, DivineMadman said:

I think there's a place called Moonlight, but no one ever seems to discuss it here.  Still that could be on your list.

THERE IS A 27 PAGES thread named Moonlight here. what are you talking about hahahaha

7 minutes ago, DivineMadman said:

I think there's a place called Moonlight, but no one ever seems to discuss it here.  Still that could be on your list.

If x-boys was where the mamasan dragged your guy away from the other customers, then I win 20 baht because that was my guess.  But X-Boys has been on the skids lately anyway.  

Freshboys Soi Twilight has been very popular lately.  I guess the rumors are that it will relocate to Soi 4.  So probably keep an eye out for that in May.  (I had heard the boss from Freshboys was doing something on Soi 4 but it wasn't that it was going to be the exact same as current Freshboys, but maybe the rumors are about two different places.)

G Boyz on Wall St.  Successor to X-Size and about as popular as X-Size was.  

There's Freshboys 2 in Patpong.

I haven't ventured down to Classic Boys so don't know what's going on down that end of the soi.  

And of course as you know Jupiter for the millionaire club and Tawan for those guys.  

I haven't heard about Hot Male.  Same owner as Moonlight of course.  Combine staff?  Perhaps the Moonlight insiders know.

As far as gogo bars are concerned, compared with  l-2 years ago, we're:  -1 X-Size, +1 G Boyz, +1 Freshboys 2 (net +1).  

If in the next couple months we're:  -1 X-Boys, -1 Hotmale (?) -1 Freshboys (Twilight), +1 Freshboys Soi 4, -1 Dreamboys (Twilight), +1 Dreamboys (Patpong) (net -2 for March/April)

Net-net we're only down 1 gogo bar, 2 if Classic boys disappears.  

But we do lose all the beer bars and Dick's and who knows what will happen to Maxi's.  But there's so far one new bar (Chill Out) on Patpong.  

Not the end of the [gay] world.

I was joking, but thanks for the recommendation. And you got the x-boys part right. The tall skinny old mamasan there wasn't my fav. Constantly asking for tips and that annoys me a lot.

I just so hope that bars will be reopened already in new area when I arrive. otherwise it's gonna be a bad trip since my plan is staying there for too weeks

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

Think this needs to be fact-checked by CNN like the do the wild Trump claims. LOL.

Confident that at least a half-dozen X-boy guys will come forward with conflicting info.

And we both know that you're loathe to cry in a guy's presence (except of course if off leaves before breakfast).

Given the demise of Soi T, what are the options for me who just likes to sit and what the world go by with a drink or three a la Maxis.   Any suggestions for bars in Soi 4 where I can waste a few hours each night drinking without being disturbed too much ?

15 minutes ago, Will7272 said:

Given the demise of Soi T, what are the options for me who just likes to sit and what the world go by with a drink or three a la Maxis.   Any suggestions for bars in Soi 4 where I can waste a few hours each night drinking without being disturbed too much ?

Balcony bar or Telephone bar where you can watch Jupiter boys getting to work or going with customer.

10 hours ago, Jasper said:

The new Dreamboy called “ DREAMBOY PARADISO “ in Patpong 2.

As you can see the premises is very small so some staff would be reduced. Many boys,staff are worried what they are going to do next, move to the other bar like Jupiter or stay.

The good new is the place is only a few steps away from Screwboys. No need to cross the Suriwongse road to risk your life.

1E67EA08-4D75-4AED-B241-A8BD9D50E245.jpeg

D09CD7BB-4BB1-4A55-AE16-955D84A43301.jpeg

C75ED793-DCEE-48A8-BAC0-E6E01EBFD0DB.jpeg

Wow, that's the new Dream Boy, I'll definitely go there on my next trip!!!