bobsaigon

Latest Soi Twilight Rumor (Nov 2018)

On March 20, 2019 at 1:22 PM, Jasper said:

Dreamboy’s veteran boy said to my friend that the farang owner sold the bar to a Thai.

He was accompanying a customer to Jupiter and said there are very few customers at Dreamboy nowadays and actually he wants to move to Jupiter.

Jasper, it makes me wonder who is the Dreamboy veteran boy, just wondering...

1 hour ago, spoon said:

There is some positives too, for example cheaper entrance and drinks at the new dreamboys. Lets hope itll bring more boys to the bars too

That is a very big plus for me. I spent less time at Dream Boys than it otherwise deserved simply because I found it overpriced. And it’s not because I can’t afford it, but it’s a turn off to pay almost 1000 and realise they are having a bad night or the boys who reported to work aren’t the best specimens.

36 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Let’s hope the new Dream boy would reduce off fee too.

My friend’s regular boy apparently said that almost all customers complain about 650 baht off fee to him as if there is something he can do something about it.

He can - discount on tip :lol:

1 hour ago, witty said:

Soi Twilight in broad daylight is like the common prostitutes without concealing makeup.

It looks like the end is imminent. According to a lady at a restaurant just beyond Classic boys, all the businesses in the main soi would be gone soon.

IMG_20190324_133437.jpg

IMG_20190324_133648.jpg

IMG_20190324_133622.jpg

IMG_20190324_133735.jpg

IMG_20190324_133708.jpg

IMG_20190324_133503.jpg

IMG_20190324_133528.jpg

IMG_20190324_133551.jpg

IMG_20190324_133414.jpg

This may be our last glimpse @ Soi Twilight, sigh :( 

52 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

This may be our last glimpse @ Soi Twilight, sigh :( 

?  

Not dead just yet.  I don't expect people to be coming from around the world as if it were a circuit party, but with luck this week and upcoming weekend will be jam packed with funseekers trying to catch the Twilight of the Soi.  

It will be a good chance to have fun, firm up some memories, lighten your wallet, and get Line or Facebook contact info for hotties on your "to do" list, while they're all in one place.  (I've already started doing that.)

I admit once the "right" side of the soi is all closed and fenced in, sitting at Maxi's or Hot Male will lose a certain amount of it's charm, but 'cross the street eye candy or no -- like the band on the Titanic -- I certainly expect to playing there until the last call -- which as of two days ago, was expected to be April 16 or 17 (after Songkran) for Maxi's.   

Guest guest_BenG1000

It's funny how someone's perception can be so wrong. I really had imagined this all to be much larger ... it really is only an alleyway.

Nevertheless, shame I won't be able to experience it but looking forward to all those bars popping up like mushrooms, fingers crossed it's not far from Le Meridien!

1 hour ago, BenG1000 said:

It's funny how someone's perception can be so wrong. I really had imagined this all to be much larger ... it really is only an alleyway.

Nevertheless, shame I won't be able to experience it but looking forward to all those bars popping up like mushrooms, fingers crossed it's not far from Le Meridien!

Closer than twilight was actually. Dream boys is moving near screw boys and fresh which is pretty close. It’s sad you won’t get to see Twilight at least once though. It was only pure luck and a few months difference that allowed me to see it before it went.