bobsaigon

Latest Soi Twilight Rumor (Nov 2018)

On 19 April 2019 at 1:53 AM, Jimbillp said:

Yes. Dreamboys had it on their closing show.  On their last night one of the boy dancers was illuminated with ‘farewell tonight’ painted on.  It was almost the only reference to the place closing down. They were definitely promoting the paradiso in some mic name checks.  I’m not sure if it was a final night special but there was an interminable scene where one fat old ladyboy was screwed by two of the big cock guys including full audience tour for tips. The other noticeable thing to me was how many women were in the audience. For the later show I’d guess 25 out of 60 were asian women and quite a lot of couples/mixed sex groups.  

When I walked past their new place on its first night there was an overspill of the boys having to sit out on the street. If that capacity issues continues will certainly catch the eye of passers by.

other brief observations I did a daytime reccy.  

In the right spot on pat pong 2 you are less than 50 yrs from the entrances to four new bars.  Also totally mixed in with the girlie scene. Will the big topless pool bar soon be torsos not tits?

New hotmale must be several weeks away judging by building work.  Reckon it will hold 150. Decent size space. New fresh boys clearly took over an out of use girlie bar. Again I’d guess 150 if packed in.

the interesting place is luckboys.  That is big and had some decent capx at one stage.  It’s got a small Vegas stage style. It has three tiers and reaching the upper level won’t be for the less nimble....

it wasn’t that well suited to moving people in and out quickly but given its set up and that market now seems to be about tourist ‘shows’ I’d guess it will be the story of 2020.

Sir, the part of the show I've seen b4 in Dreamboy Soi Twilight is that there are group of boys in bday suit (all nude/naked), with flourescent paints (stage is dim) in their bodies and private parts, and they're all fully *r*ct!!! I got a h*rd-*n watching that!!! Lol

4 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Sir, the part of the show I've seen b4 in Dreamboy Soi Twilight is that there are group of boys in bday suit (all nude/naked), with flourescent paints (stage is dim) in their bodies and private parts, and they're all fully *r*ct!!! I got a h*rd-*n watching that!!! Lol

I have been in Dreamboys several times over the last few years. I never once saw body painting. Obviously I was there on the wrong nights - or too wrapped up in one of the models! No idea! As for their being fully erect, I actually preferred the Barbiery version where there was no erection. The boys were just totally free and natural.

As for being totally erect, I do think that is something of a misnomer. I do not remember when it all started, but getting a dick erect and then tying it off with a stretched condom or whatever so that it will not lose its erection during a show is a major turn-off for me.

10 hours ago, PeterRS said:

I have been in Dreamboys several times over the last few years. I never once saw body painting. Obviously I was there on the wrong nights - or too wrapped up in one of the models! No idea! 

Body painting show was their major show as well as water spraying giant cock God.

I recall every time I visited they were doing body paint show with erected cock exactly as Drim described.

3 hours ago, Jasper said:

Body painting show was their major show as well as water spraying giant cock God.

I recall every time I visited they were doing body paint show with erected cock exactly as Drim described.

But those were the days, sigh, I don't think they can still do it in DB Paradiso, but who knows, anyway, I like the hot dance portion of the boys there, make me wanna go there on my next trip, then 2 Lucky Boys :D 

1 hour ago, colmx said:

For those that like the body painting show (not me) it can still be found in Dream Boys Pattaya, along with the old candle show, soda water show etc

Colmx, is DB Pattaya easy 2 locate? I'm also 2 planning 2 go there actually...and also Boys3x!!!

8 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Colmx, is DB Pattaya easy 2 locate? I'm also 2 planning 2 go there actually...and also Boys3x!!!

there are 3 parallel sois with boys bars in Pattayaland area, Boyztown with BBB , Cupidol, Toy Boys, Ambiance , Copa, new Music Barand some other venues, then theres soi where ABomb now, under renovation is and next soi with XBoys and Dreamboys as well as Kawaii if there ares till opened, all withing 3 minutes walk and easy to locate.

I'm still to meet motorsai driver who wouldn't know where Pattayaland is

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

there are 3 parallel sois with boys bars in Pattayaland area, Boyztown with BBB , Cupidol, Toy Boys, Ambiance , Copa, new Music Barand some other venues, then theres soi where ABomb now, under renovation is and next soi with XBoys and Dreamboys as well as Kawaii if there ares till opened, all withing 3 minutes walk and easy to locate.

I'm still to meet motorsai driver who wouldn't know where Pattayaland is

Wow, many thanks 4 this info Vinapu, it just so happen that DB Pattaya is not included in the map in Thaipuan magazine, or maybe I did not notice. Anyway, planning 2 go there next yr since my focus this yr is Patpong 2 :);) 

16 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Wow, many thanks 4 this info Vinapu, it just so happen that DB Pattaya is not included in the map in Thaipuan magazine, or maybe I did not notice. Anyway, planning 2 go there next yr since my focus this yr is Patpong 2 :);) 

Try to locate XBoys on the map, Dreamboys is just across the soi from them , just like it was in soi Twilight RIP