bobsaigon

Latest Soi Twilight Rumor (Nov 2018)

51 minutes ago, paulsf said:

As of 10pm tonight there were no customers in Dreamboys Twilight.    And with very little foot traffic hard to believe they will have much going on. 

On the other hand, it’s been reported there are many customers in Moonlight tonight.

New name to run from negative reviews? Otll only get them so far if they didnt change whats bad about that bar before getting fresh and new negatives reviews under the new name. Happy to hear bangkok massage will move there as well. Patpong2 is much more mainstream road than soi twilight, and mixed with ladyboys and girls gogo bars. But it does seems the gay bars are taking over the surawong side of that soi.

On 3/26/2019 at 11:21 PM, Londoner said:

Solid was my favourite go go bar for a number of reason....the dancers were all twinks, the music level was tolerable, it was just round the corner from Tantawan, the atmosphere was cosy and the prices were lower. I met some nice guys there. The mamasan amazed me... he recognized me on each of my infrequent (and short) visits to Soi Twilight ten years (or was it longer) after Solid's closure.

Rather strange that Solid seems to have been a favourite - it was for me - when there were rarely many customers there. I liked the line up of boys. One especially I took off a couple of times and he was s stunner. On my next visit he had disappeared. The farang co-manager told me he had discovered drugs and so he had to go.

I always wondered why it never really became popular. It can't have been the location since Twilight and other bars were close by. Perhaps because most of the guys were twinks. Yet I once chatted to a very handsome guy who spoke very good English. I would have put him as about 25 - a little older than the average of the boys there. When I took him off, it turned out he was 32, married and had two kids. It was some of the best sex I ever had from an off!

16 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

I think it will still be up til end of April where all bars/massage is already closed.

Sign is now down. Here is what Twilight currently looks like. My friend passed by last night and says the Hot Male side of the strip I s hanging on for dear life until the very last minute...the bars were lit and playing loud music in an effort to attract business, but no more than a handful of lonely customers and boys milling around. 

37 minutes ago, DivineMadman said:

Actually that particular sign is not new.  

676413124_IMG_3377(2).thumb.jpg.a91f2f14d731ca51ca2271447894147c.jpg

Yes my friend who took the picture on his way to work said he might have missed it before as he usually only visits at night and from ground level the bigger sign distracted his attention previously. In any case, this was Twilight as of this morning.