paborn

Hotel Question-Jomtien

I've always stayed at the Ambience and never Jomtien. I made a booking at the Poseiden for January. The reputation is superb, the price fine and I've read raves about the restaurant.

When I booked, there was only the regular room available. When I check back to confirm I want to know if looking for a studio is worth it. If anyone is familiar with the various room types I would appreciate your opinion/observations.

While I’ve stayed at The Poseidon several times, I’m not sure what type of accommodation I had. Once, it was one very large room on the top floor - the side without an elevator. The room had a balcony facing the back of the hotel and a jacuzzi tub big enough for a large group! The last visit, my emails from Heiko remind me was a junior suite. It was a living/sitting room and a bedroom. No jacuzzi.

Looking at The Poseidon’s photos, I don’t have a clue which room is which as all the photos could be of the junior suite.

If you want a different room, keep checking back, writing to the hotel directly.

Sorry, if my rely is disjointed just off a 7 hour flight