DenverDude

Tawana, Bavana or Tarntawan Hotels

I will be back in Bangkok for one night on Saturday before I head home Sunday morning.  As I have an early'ish flight (940am - early for me) I had planned to stay near the airport but now decided I want to stay near the action.  Anyone recommend one of the above hotels over the other?  Or another hotel in the area?  

High season lived up to their hype after all. I still have vacation leave to take this year but cant make up my mind when and where to go. Thailand is high on the list but i hate going when its high season. With the amount of tourist, and sex tourist, id be in competition to get boys i want lol.

With the amount of tourist, and sex tourist, id be in competition to get boys i want lol.

last few years I was there in both high  / Dec / and low / Jun, Sept , Oct / seasons and would be hard pressed to state I saw much of difference in availability of boys. Sure it was more tourists but also more boys in bars in high season and popular ones were as hard to get in either time .

So yes , much more tourists but competition for guys - urban legend IMHO

last few years I was there in both high  / Dec / and low / Jun, Sept , Oct / seasons and would be hard pressed to state I saw much of difference in availability of boys. Sure it was more tourists but also more boys in bars in high season and popular ones were as hard to get in either time .

So yes , much more tourists but competition for guys - urban legend IMHO

I have only one time been in high season in Pattaya (last week  of December 2014) and Boyztown was crowded with farang. 

How is this now? Is there really a big difference? 30 November Jomtien and Sunee will be packed with farang? My last trip end October Jomtien was reasonably crowded but Sunee was almost deserted.

If you have to guess twice as many gay farang sex tourists in a high season week than a  low season? Or even more?