bucknaway

Please help me

"This is not the DPRK and I'm not Kim Jong Un."[/i]    This appears to indicate that you are a moderator or administrator of the forum.  I was not aware of that.[/background][/size]

I don't see your logic.

I'm also not a footballer, not president of the US, not a pilot and that still doesn't make make me a moderator.

My comments were merely a reference to another thread where someone was erroneously accusing us of telling them what to do.

What is actually happening is we're giving our views on what we THINK people should do, which is just advice which may be ignored.   

Advice and opinions are among the things you get on these forums, particularly in a thread where the opening poster has asked for advice.  

It's up to people to read through and decide for themselves what is good and bad advice.

Whilst if I took the notion I would help whoever if I so chose ( I VERY rarely do !) but when I receive the usual random "can you help me" bullshit punts I always use the same (half) true answer i.e "Awww I'm so sorry, I'd love to help you if I could but I have an Asian BF here and he and his family need my money first and this month he needs even more than I even have for him, I'm sorry".

So, whilst they KNOW that's all probably just as much bullshit as their original request they somehow respect the reverse bullshit and realise you're playing their game right back at them, but if they're left with an doubt somehow it seems that they also seem to accept and believe that if I do and did have an (Asian) BF here that sure as hell MUST be already getting his claws into whatever spare cash they think I've got and so to them my ship has sailed and they just say "ok, no problem" and quickly move on to their next more gullible victim.

It's also interesting when they tell you some very specific detail about why thy need the money ( sick parent, motorbike breakdown etc) and a few months from now you ask "so, hows your mothers kidney op going now or how's your new exhaust that you needed?" the first response you usually get is " what, my mums fine what do you mean" quickly followed by a " OHHHH yeah, my mum, yeah she's fine now, her kidney grew back just last week" etc lol - meaning you KNOW they were full of shit the whole time.

The crazy thing for us then being that we assume we'll never hear from them again once they've been busted whereas they think nothing of being caught out and just carry on as normal ( if we're stupid enough to let them that is !)

Asking money by money boys is a part of their job it's a hit and miss for them they are asking money from all the falangs they know eventually they found some stupid ones who send them money.

You call these farang stupid, but what if the boys he helps really need it, and they are convinced its no scam, are these farangs then also stupid by helping them? Not all requests for money are a scam I am sure.

Like it is also not all a lie when they say they like you and are handsome. If the boy you take to your room pulls of his pants and underwear and he is already erect (meraning he was erect walking with you into your hotel room) it looks to me he is looking forward to it. There are boys who really like older men (say 40 year olds) and there are boys who really need help. It isn't stupid to help them then if you can afford it. Just be carefull not to get attached emotionally to too many of them because you will be broke soon.

You call these farang stupid, but what if the boys he helps really need it, and they are convinced its no scam, are these farangs then also stupid by helping them? Not all requests for money are a scam I am sure.

It isn't stupid to help them then if you can afford it. Just be carefull not to get attached emotionally to too many of them because you will be broke soon.

abidismaili, well spoken, or rather well written. But getting attached emotionally can be a problem as some of us know.  ;)

Years later the gogo guy from KD found me on Planet Romeo and we moved our chat to Line.  That is our background.  We never spent more than 10 min together but that does not stop him from loving me, missing me, thinking of me always and begging me for money for food.  

Do you guys give in and send a few bucks?

What did you do in 10 minutes?

I very rarely give or send money online (nowadays most requests are to send money online, some even send their bank account int he first message). I did for three boys in all those years, off all those boys I have met. But these three I have met several times, and more than just one-night stand, and none of those encounters were paid, before the money requests came. And once the problem was solved, no mention of money on future encounters.

But some have money problems and after months of no contact, suddenly "Christian, I miss you, I love you, can I borrow 2000 Baht?" I told them when they don't remember me in good times, only when they need money, they can try with someone else.

It isn't stupid to help them then if you can afford it. 

Can't agree more but if we are willing to help and have means for it I'm quite sure we have plenty of need in our natural environment where we live, family , neighbors, people we pass on street going to and from works.

But these three I have met several times, and more than just one-night stand, and none of those encounters were paid, before the money requests came. And once the problem was solved, no mention of money on future encounters.

and this is very commendable considering all circumstances described above. If there's need , help should follow. 

Being caught in wide net guy is throwing to see how many farangs will catch the bait is another, completely different situation.