How to Improve a GoGo Bar

Ah but Moonlight does have this type of act. There is a femme boy who not only pole dances but also does aerial acrobatics - truly impressive. However he does not perform every night so I felt lucky to catch him on my last visit. Another piece of trivia I picked up from my friend, Moonlight has hired a new dance instructor so we will be seeing some fresh routines too. The model he heard this from was not one of their best dancers and was feeling rather defeated by these new acts LOL.

Ah but Moonlight does have this type of act. There is a femme boy who not only pole dances but also does aerial acrobatics - truly impressive. However he does not perform every night so I felt lucky to catch him on my last visit

I saw him as well and agree , not only performance truly impressive but his legs even more

In my humble opinion, gogo bars should have coyote boys in black briefs dancing on stage.

So far, during my one week trip this December, i only saw this happening twice - Dreamboys (for short while before giving way to normal gogo boys in white briefs) and Freshboys (during their show).

I remember when I first started coming to Soi Twilight two years ago, most bars had coyote boys dancing at the side of the stage. I would happily stay in the bar just to watch them dance.

I like to see more modern technology in the go go bars nowadays, ability to pay online ,

Ipads should be at every table to order drinks etc online without meeting a mamasan

even order a selection of boys to do sexy dancing on stage in various costumes eg sexy underwear etc via the Ipad

They can introduce this now , theres nothing stopping bars, just put pictures of the drinks etc on the ipad and it goes back to the barman, order dancing online etc etc

I must ask this question,

Guys what do you think of having a “ private type space” in a go go bar away from the boys on stage seeing you and the other boy who you have bought a drink .

Do you prefer to be in a private type area when you have bought a guy a drink or it doesnt worry you to be seated in the straight type bench seats with the guy with the whole stage watching you ?

I must ask this question,

Guys what do you think of having a “ private type space” in a go go bar away from the boys on stage seeing you and the other boy who you have bought a drink .

Do you prefer to be in a private type area when you have bought a guy a drink or it doesnt worry you to be seated in the straight type bench seats with the guy with the whole stage watching you ?

These are called “short time rooms”. LOL.

To answer the question properly, I think it would be good to have booths/alcoves where you can still see the show. If I am still in the bar, it means I am enjoying the drinks and show otherwise I would off the boy and take him back to the hotel already. Also fully private areas don’t make sense for the bar because cheap customers will try to use them as short time rooms without properly offing and tipping.

I like to see more modern technology in the go go bars nowadays, ability to pay online ,

Ipads should be at every table to order drinks etc online without meeting a mamasan

then we will have boys on stage glued to their smartphones and customers in audience glued to bar's ipads, fun indeed ( to watch the scene from the door )

even order a selection of boys to do sexy dancing on stage in various costumes eg sexy underwear etc via the Ipad

They can introduce this now , theres nothing stopping bars, just put pictures of the drinks etc on the ipad and it goes back to the barman, order dancing online etc etc[/quote

That would be novel...what shall we all it?....ah yes ...the APPS may be?